PCS/Stoked dosage

K

Kiwi

Awards
I've tried PCS as a standalone test booster (not in PCT). I did respond to it - I could mainly tell by noticeable pro-sexual affects. It was a subtle result however. I was dosing at the recommended 4 caps per day.

My question is might I have got a more dramatic affect by increasing dosage?

Part of the reason I'm asking is because the next time I run this it might be after a pulse of Epistane and I need to be sure the result I get from PCS will definitely be strong enough for use in PCT, as I don't intend to run a serm.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried PCS as a standalone test booster (not in PCT). I did respond to it - I could mainly tell by noticeable pro-sexual affects. It was a subtle result however. I was dosing at the recommended 4 caps per day.

My question is might I have got a more dramatic affect by increasing dosage?

Part of the reason I'm asking is because the next time I run this it might be after a pulse of Epistane and I need to be sure the result I get from PCS will definitely be strong enough for use in PCT, as I don't intend to run a serm.
PCS is already a nice strong dose i wouldnt personally increase the dose much higher if at all.

The Sinner Specifically designed PCS for an epistane PCT. it has been shown to work on numberous occasions in a SERMless PCT.

to be safe add in some trione by nutraplanet at 300mg per day for 4 weeks and taper the dose last few days.

K

Kiwi

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply.

Is trione basically the same as 6-oxo? Should this be added into pct together with the pcs immediately post cycle, or at the end of the bottle of pcs?

I understand that on a pulse some recommend taking pcs on the off days. Is this your recommendation also and would I also take the trione on the off days?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply.

Is trione basically the same as 6-oxo? Should this be added into pct together with the pcs immediately post cycle, or at the end of the bottle of pcs?

I understand that on a pulse some recommend taking pcs on the off days. Is this your recommendation also and would I also take the trione on the off days?
PCS you can take it on off days to help with libido and recovery,

then for PCT you can use the trione (which is 6oxo)... PCT is normally very minimal after a pulse (2 weeks or so)

pulsing doesnt shut you down like a straight cycle does and it allows the length of the cycle to be longer....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just in case bring a SERM, but 100mg of 6-bromo will do as well, I prefer 6-bromo to trione, but that is me, to to each is his own.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6-bromo is better then trione for estrdiol control however the use of them together will serve very well topgether

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Is there any need to taper off Stoked or can you just stop?