how do you mix Essentials?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i found that the best way for me to mix essentials is with crystal light.

The Taste isnt bad at all infact i dont even taste it (except the crystal light) and it mixes all the way.

what other ways has worked for you guys?>

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I mixed mine this morning with grape juice and was great. Just put it in a shaker and shake hard and you are done. BA just ****s with me though. When I take it on an empty stomach, my skin crawls so bad I can't hardly stand it. I'm going to take it after a meal and see how it works.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mixed mine this morning with grape juice and was great. Just put it in a shaker and shake hard and you are done. BA just ****s with me though. When I take it on an empty stomach, my skin crawls so bad I can't hardly stand it. I'm going to take it after a meal and see how it works.

i dont get the tingles, i do one scoop in the morn, one at night, and one with waxymaize

i take soo many other vitamins as well

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lemonade and pink lemonade Crystal Lite. It tasted really weird with Grape Crystal Lite.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lemonade and pink lemonade Crystal Lite. It tasted really weird with Grape Crystal Lite.

i can imagine the grape tasting akward,

Regular crystal light iced tea, or rasberry tea, or the fruit punch. i hardly stray from those flavors.

amazing.

and in waxymaize

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i found that the best way for me to mix essentials is with crystal light.

The Taste isnt bad at all infact i dont even taste it (except the crystal light) and it mixes all the way.

what other ways has worked for you guys?>
i just started taking Essentials from this monday

i have mixed with "Green Mag" - "Gatorade" - "Xtend" ..will try Purple Wraath 2mmorow

only mix i didnt like was gatorade .. just didnt tasted good .. essentials+green mag = delicious :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just started taking Essentials from this monday

i have mixed with "Green Mag" - "Gatorade" - "Xtend" ..will try Purple Wraath 2mmorow

only mix i didnt like was gatorade .. just didnt tasted good .. essentials+green mag = delicious :)
what flavor gatorades did you try?

i want to try it with powerade Zero.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blue raspberry i think .. when mixed that sh*t turned to HULK :)
Speaking of sh*t turning to Hulk, anybody here ever drink about a half gallon to gallon of purple/grape Crystal Light in one day?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of sh*t turning to Hulk, anybody here ever drink about a half gallon to gallon of purple/grape Crystal Light in one day?

yea well not the grape, im not a fan of grape, reminds me of medicine lol

and ive drank 4 liters of coke zero in one day before lol

any one ever eat mad amountf of buffalo wings and have your piss smell like hot sauce for almost 2 days? happened to me last saturday. weird...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Scoop size

i do one scoop in the morn, one at night, and one with waxymaize
Are you using the small scoop that came with Essentials? I ask because when I weighed the yield of one of those scoops it was about 3g (not the serving size which is 10.5g so two servings would be 21g.)

Ultimately I had to find an old Xtend scoop. One of those packed tight with a decent amount mounded on top yields about 10.5g

I felt like sharing with the rest of you that may not be getting your full multivitamin dosage, unless I was the only one that got an inadequate scoop.

If that is in fact the case (small scoops for all) I find it odd that nowhere on the container does it mention that 3.33 scoops or so would yield the 10.5g. Naturally without seeing anything like that on the bottle I assumed that one scoop meant one serving.

Lesson learned = always weigh your powders.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea well not the grape, im not a fan of grape, reminds me of medicine lol

and ive drank 4 liters of coke zero in one day before lol

any one ever eat mad amountf of buffalo wings and have your piss smell like hot sauce for almost 2 days? happened to me last saturday. weird...
LOL, that was kind of why I was asking. About half a gallon of grape crystal light over a few hours make your :dump: turn HULK green. I only drink grape now for that reason alone!!!

Are you using the small scoop that came with Essentials? I ask because when I weighed the yield of one of those scoops it was about 3g (not the serving size which is 10.5g so two servings would be 21g.)

Ultimately I had to find an old Xtend scoop. One of those packed tight with a decent amount mounded on top yields about 10.5g

I felt like sharing with the rest of you that may not be getting your full multivitamin dosage, unless I was the only one that got an inadequate scoop.

If that is in fact the case (small scoops for all) I find it odd that nowhere on the container does it mention that 3.33 scoops or so would yield the 10.5g. Naturally without seeing anything like that on the bottle I assumed that one scoop meant one serving.

Two rounded scoops of Essentials and three rounded scoops of the Essentials + Joint Complex = 1 serving.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Two rounded scoops of Essentials and three rounded scoops of the Essentials + Joint Complex = 1 serving.
Good to know, it took me a week to realize that. :) I told myself, "There's no way that's 10.5g." And you said that you've put notation on the labels since then? That's good to hear.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to know, it took me a week to realize that. :) I told myself, "There's no way that's 10.5g." And you said that you've put notation on the labels since then? That's good to hear.

i dont do 4 scoops per day only because i take so many other vitamins.

but its 4 scoops for essentials and 6 scoops for joint complex

to get exactly what the bottle says.

i gotta try that grape crystal lite thing now.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
three rounded scoops of the Essentials + Joint Complex = 1 serving.
why does my container says 2scoops(2 servings prodvide such and such) .. 60servings-2servings = 120 scoops

but not
3scoops = 40servings

did AI made a mistake or something with the label ?

also im not sure what it is .. im not getting the BA tingles that i usually get .. im concerned about that .. usally i dose 2.5G of BA and i get tingles all over ..and when i dose 4G of BA of essentials .. im getting zilch

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My two bottles DO NOT state xxx scoops per serving, but Crowler said that the current labels should have this info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why does my container says 2scoops(2 servings prodvide such and such) .. 60servings-2servings = 120 scoops

but not
3scoops = 40servings

did AI made a mistake or something with the label ?

also im not sure what it is .. im not getting the BA tingles that i usually get .. im concerned about that .. usally i dose 2.5G of BA and i get tingles all over ..and when i dose 4G of BA of essentials .. im getting zilch
Let me be more clear. One scoop does not equal a serving. Two or three scoops equals one serving (depending on which type of Essentials you have). I measured one (approximately level) scoop of Essentials and it weighed 3.9g. I did not pack the scoop and gently shook it to get it level.

A scoop holds approximately 3.3g - 4.1g of Essentials, depending on obvious variables (level or rounded scoop, packed or loose scoop, and which version of Essentials you have). I suggest using slightly rounded scoops that have not been packed to yield the amounts stated on the label.

In reference to the Beta Alanine tingles. TWO servings of Essentials will yield 4g of BA. Beta Alanine is typically dosed around 3g-4g per day, ideally taken in split doses. If you have Essentials + Joint Complex and you were only taking one scoop per day, then you were only getting about 1.3g of BA each time it was being dosed.

I hope this helps everybody with some of these questions!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me be more clear. One scoop does not equal a serving. Two or three scoops equals one serving (depending on which type of Essentials you have). I measured one (approximately level) scoop of Essentials and it weighed 3.9g. I did not pack the scoop and gently shook it to get it level.

A scoop holds approximately 3.3g - 4.1g of Essentials, depending on obvious variables (level or rounded scoop, packed or loose scoop, and which version of Essentials you have). I suggest using slightly rounded scoops that have not been packed to yield the amounts stated on the label.

In reference to the Beta Alanine tingles. TWO servings of Essentials will yield 4g of BA. Beta Alanine is typically dosed around 3g-4g per day, ideally taken in split doses. If you have Essentials + Joint Complex and you were only taking one scoop per day, then you were only getting about 1.3g of BA each time it was being dosed.

I hope this helps everybody with some of these questions!
thanks
i have the essentials joint complex .. the box says 2scoops .. and the scoop i got is level/packed in the tub

i did 3 scoops(the one that is provided to me in the tub) still not feeling the BA

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to ask Crowler, but the last I heard the same scoop was going to be used for each type of Essentials, but one would require two scoops per serving and the other three per serving (and of course the label states, "2 Servings Provide:...")

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
After a myriad of drinks, I finally got it down to strawberry crystal light, or the generic brand by walmart (great value). One thing, don't do like I did and try it in plain water......you would be ready to jump out a window. I swear I had that taste in my mouth for a long time, even smelled it in my urine....seriously.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks
i have the essentials joint complex .. the box says 2scoops .. and the scoop i got is level/packed in the tub

i did 3 scoops(the one that is provided to me in the tub) still not feeling the BA

Essentials with joint complex is 3 scoops to a serving and regular Essentials is 2 scoops per serving.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established

I apologize. There were 30 or so Essentials with joint support containers that were mislabled. I thought they only went out to the reps and was fixed without issue. With the added joint support, the serving size is 3 scoops twice daily. Without, it is 2 twice daily.

Please pm me and let me know if there is anything I can do to make up for the confusion.

Ken