How do you take your Cycle Support?

  1. How do you take your Cycle Support?


    Just wondering how some of our loyal customers take their Cycle Support. I just mixed it in a shake. Would be interested in other ways people have come up with to take it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Drinking my morning CS shake right now.

    1 starbucks expresso(7oz), then rinse can with hot water, add ice, 2 scoops personal proprietary protein mix(vanilla based), 1 scoop cycle support- chocolate. Shake vigorously, enjoy.

    repeat later in the p.m., sometimes with cofee, somtimes without.

    ps. not currently on cycle, just doing a 30 day preload......may or may not cycle something in feb.

  3. Usually slap it in a protein shake.

    I really hate the taste of it though. Some days drop a scoop in your mouth and chug a glass of water......

    All depends
    •   
       


  4. 2x day in a shake. I have gotten used to it now. I like the peanut butter flavor. If I am not taking a shake, I mix it in a glass of MooToopia and Nestle Carnation Malted Milk.

  5. nah......you already know.

  6. I just throw it in my shake, I love the flavor of it.I have peanut butter flavor on its way here from NP.Never tried the PB but i am sure its great.

  7. shotgun it!!!!!!!!!

  8. One day at a time, brah.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    nah......you already know.
    LOL yes I do. NEGS on the way
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    2x day in a shake. I have gotten used to it now. I like the peanut butter flavor. If I am not taking a shake, I mix it in a glass of MooToopia and Nestle Carnation Malted Milk.

    That was my experience also got used to it fairly quickly.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. i put mine in a protein shot tube put alitle water shake and take the shot no problem

  12. Quote Originally Posted by musle grower View Post
    i put mine in a protein shot tube put alitle water shake and take the shot no problem
    That sounds like a great idea.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Peanut Butter Cycle Support with chocolate protein ftw!

    I've actually capped some too, lol. It's cheaper than Life Support that way but still easy to take without a shake
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Peanut Butter Cycle Support with chocolate protein ftw!

    I've actually capped some too, lol. It's cheaper than Life Support that way but still easy to take without a shake

    Is it much of a job to cap your own never have tried it?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by musle grower View Post
    i put mine in a protein shot tube put alitle water shake and take the shot no problem
    I might need to try that.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Is it much of a job to cap your own never have tried it?
    Nah, but I don't mind capping stuff. It's definitely easier to just toss in a shake. Like I said, it's easier on the go in caps though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Nah, but I don't mind capping stuff. It's definitely easier to just toss in a shake. Like I said, it's easier on the go in caps though.
    I am sure I would find a way to screw it up.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am sure I would find a way to screw it up.
    yeah, i cant cap for shiz. Make a mess EVERY time. lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:19 PM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:20 PM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in