How do you take your Cycle Support?

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Drinking my morning CS shake right now.

1 starbucks expresso(7oz), then rinse can with hot water, add ice, 2 scoops personal proprietary protein mix(vanilla based), 1 scoop cycle support- chocolate. Shake vigorously, enjoy.

repeat later in the p.m., sometimes with cofee, somtimes without.

ps. not currently on cycle, just doing a 30 day preload......may or may not cycle something in feb.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Usually slap it in a protein shake.

I really hate the taste of it though. Some days drop a scoop in your mouth and chug a glass of water......

All depends

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
2x day in a shake. I have gotten used to it now. I like the peanut butter flavor. If I am not taking a shake, I mix it in a glass of MooToopia and Nestle Carnation Malted Milk.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
nah......you already know.

sw bill

Awards
I just throw it in my shake, I love the flavor of it.I have peanut butter flavor on its way here from NP.Never tried the PB but i am sure its great.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2x day in a shake. I have gotten used to it now. I like the peanut butter flavor. If I am not taking a shake, I mix it in a glass of MooToopia and Nestle Carnation Malted Milk.

That was my experience also got used to it fairly quickly.:thumbsup:

musle grower

Awards
i put mine in a protein shot tube put alitle water shake and take the shot no problem:toilet::head:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanut Butter Cycle Support with chocolate protein ftw!

I've actually capped some too, lol. It's cheaper than Life Support that way but still easy to take without a shake :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peanut Butter Cycle Support with chocolate protein ftw!

I've actually capped some too, lol. It's cheaper than Life Support that way but still easy to take without a shake :D

Is it much of a job to cap your own never have tried it?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it much of a job to cap your own never have tried it?
Nah, but I don't mind capping stuff. It's definitely easier to just toss in a shake. Like I said, it's easier on the go in caps though.