Product Suggestion Thread

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here at anabolic innovations we pride ourselves at giving you the most innovative well thought out products. We would like your help in deciding what direction our next product/products should go.

This thread will give us an idea of what the consumers want but nothing is guaranteed.

so who will be first in their product suggestion???

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to throw all suggestions our way, we will definitely listen, because customers are always right.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quick little holiday bump

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nootropic. Antioxidant...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nootropic. Antioxidant...
Actually that is a great idea, what are the ingredients more or less you are thinking of, because there are plenty to choose from.:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually that is a great idea, what are the ingredients more or less you are thinking of, because there are plenty to choose from.:thumbsup:
You are right. There is a broad set to choose from for a wide range of possible permutations. I just mentioned product categories. To be more specific, though, here are some base ingredients (from my point of view):
Nootropic: Alpha-GPC/Pyroglutamic Acid/ALCAR/Na-RALA/Phosphatidylserine/Pregnenolone.........

Antioxidant: Idebenone/Ubiquinol/Grape Seed Extract (or Pine Bark Extract)/EGCG/..........

And so on...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are right. There is a broad set to choose from for a wide range of possible permutations. I just mentioned product categories. To be more specific, though, here are some base ingredients (from my point of view):
Nootropic: Alpha-GPC/Pyroglutamic Acid/ALCAR/Na-RALA/Phosphatidylserine/Pregnenolone.........

Antioxidant: Idebenone/Ubiquinol/Grape Seed Extract (or Pine Bark Extract)/EGCG/..........

And so on...

im personally looking into antiviral and antioxident formula/immune formula (of course with added goodies like BP liver and kidney support as well.)

also sleep aids and stim free fat burner/ uncoupler

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a Troll Away Spray... in BULK! :D

In all seriousness, I would like to see a revamped, cost efficient BCAA/EAA formula that dissolves readily in water (hydrophilic nature). Maybe even a night time formula that can be taken before bed with added Melatonin (1-3mg).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

In all seriousness, I would like to see a revamped, cost efficient BCAA/EAA formula that dissolves readily in water (hydrophilic nature). Maybe even a night time formula that can be taken before bed with added Melatonin (1-3mg).

i will add that in to my little blue book of things to put into my sleep aid that im getting ingredients on, and just waiting to pass it all on!!

i like how nutrabolics Growth Factor mixes a lot. much better then tru protein BCAA mixability.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I actually find my recovery to be much better if I supplement with BCAA's at bed time. I've been doing this for a while now; however, I'm growing tired of capping this shit. ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I actually find my recovery to be much better if I supplement with BCAA's at bed time. I've been doing this for a while now; however, I'm growing tired of capping this shit. ;)

Truth

well keep the ideas comin guys !!!!! we love hearing new ideas.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like something that can help me leap tall buildings in a single bound.......:lol:

I think a solid sleep induction formula would be good to see from AI. Maybe something with a sublingual delivery system...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd like something that can help me leap tall buildings in a single bound.......:lol:

I think a solid sleep induction formula would be good to see from AI. Maybe something with a sublingual delivery system...

i would like to see that with a growth hormone complex in there!
i have it written down somewhere!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like to see that with a growth hormone complex in there!

gaba melatonin valerian root ZMA colostrum orathine, and a few others :) i have it written down somewhere!!

Absolutely. That widens the marketing aspect significantly.

I've put one together that may see light oneday....;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. That widens the marketing aspect significantly.

I've put one together that may see light oneday....;)

ive got a few up my sleeve waiting till i have most ingredients before i send it over

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

And so on...
Phosphatidylserine, Na-RALA, and grape seed extract is great stuff. I feel it will be more effective as sunlingual, Trauma1 mentioned sublingual absorption. From all the studies I have read, sublingual absorption is the real deal, keep those suggestions coming.:thumbsup:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

Love this idea!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think antiox's are undervauled. I think we will find they will play an increasing role in good health.
They should be staples!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Anti-oxidants are great in general, they help you gain strength in the gym and provide overall health, great stuff.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Seriously guys, let's see more suggestions, curious to see what people would like us to come up with. I know people are looking for certain types of supplements to their taste.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously guys, let's see more suggestions, curious to see what people would like us to come up with. I know people are looking for certain types of supplements to their taste.

thanks for bumpin this one!! ive been looking for it in my inbox the past few days.

i want to know what you guys come up with!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
+2 With NO BA. I can't handle the tingles. I like Purple wraath, but not the BA in it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
+2 With NO BA. I can't handle the tingles. I like Purple wraath, but not the BA in it.
I would like to see you guys drop this supplement on us. BA is so cheap that it can be added to the mix itself by the person who is taking it. That's an easy fix.
BCAA/EAA's are a must have for me personally.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Night time recovery-HGH stimulation

i have ingfredients i want to use, the fact of the matter is pricing and finding raws, ill pass this on tho but i already have ingredient lists for sleep aid and GH output seperatly.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i have ingfredients i want to use, the fact of the matter is pricing and finding raws, ill pass this on tho but i already have ingredient lists for sleep aid and GH output seperatly.
right on.

thanks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
right on.

thanks.
okay, you gave us some product you would like to see, throw some ingredients you want to see, unless you want it to be something new and innovative:biggthumpup::beerchug:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
okay, you gave us some product you would like to see, throw some ingredients you want to see, unless you want it to be something new and innovative:biggthumpup::beerchug:
Most say true HGH stimulation in amounts that can benefit bodybuilders cannot be achieved orally.

Make that statement inaccurate. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Most say true HGH stimulation in amounts that can benefit bodybuilders cannot be achieved orally.

Make that statement inaccurate. :)
I see a challenge, I am a fan of sublingual absorption, which is oral, so we shall see.:icon16:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We will see but u won't see benifits of real gh for about 6 month so to expect anything close to that will be hard but gh increase can ceetainly be obtainable. The issue I see is not haveing people use it for a long enough time oir suggestin a length to use that is not jarmful. I think qwe can do it

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a sleep/relaxation/recovery product

a nootropic/focus /stim-free energy product

the joint complex from essentials sold seperately.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a sleep/relaxation/recovery product i have a list of ingredients as i stated before its a matter of pricing and long term saftey use of all these that need to be looked into.

a nootropic/focus /stim-free energy product give us some ideas of what you would like to see...

the joint complex from essentials sold seperately.i am not sure if you would see this anytime soon because essentials has it all and the price knockdown would not be all that great. essentials really gives you a lot for the money, and is especially great for people who need joint support and multivitamin Everyday.

....:thumbsup:

RedWood

Banned
Awards
I like the idea for an HGH/Fat burner/Nootropic.

L-DOPA (50%) (750mg)
CLA (80%)
ALCAR HCL

It could be like a premium formula or something? :33:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is I would be concerned with the everyday use of l dopa tho

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
an focus/energy supplement with things like alcar, tyrosine, a good source of choline, adaptagens, methyl b12 and other things. just no stims. It would be nice to have something for taking breaks from caffiene and helping with adrenal fatigue. good flavoring would be a bonus.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
an focus/energy supplement with things like alcar, tyrosine, a good source of choline, adaptagens, methyl b12 and other things. just no stims. It would be nice to have something for taking breaks from caffiene and helping with adrenal fatigue. good flavoring would be a bonus.

im sure we can put something together, but id personally rather PLCAR instead of ALCAR.

so guys give us some other ingredients for this Adrenal Recovery Agent :feedback: and ill send it to the higher ups.

i too would like a stim free Fat burner similar to DCP as well as a stim based one.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
im sure we can put something together, but id personally rather PLCAR instead of ALCAR.

so guys give us some other ingredients for this Adrenal Recovery Agent :feedback: and ill send it to the higher ups.

i too would like a stim free Fat burner similar to DCP as well as a stim based one.
X2, PCLAR is one of my favs, too much l-dopa can become a problem due to overstimulation of brain and CNS. Keep the sugesstions coming.:feedback:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anybody else?

how about a GDA supplement for glucose control? i have a few ideas up my sleeve :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
suggestion or just asking :)

since AI is known to make products to help users along with their cycle +more .. my suggestion is for AI to come out with a ph .. so you can make a complete AI cycle:bandit:

or something that increases your GH levels :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
suggestion or just asking :)

since AI is known to make products to help users along with their cycle +more .. my suggestion is for AI to come out with a ph .. so you can make a complete AI cycle:bandit:

or something that increases your GH levels :)
X2 to that brother, keep the suggestions coming guys, maybe 3-alpa or 6-bromo will do LOL, we shall see.