EPI Question

renegade100

renegade100

Awards
i started a pulse 4 weeks ago and i'm up to 40 per day, doing a 4 day pulse, monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, weekends off. from what i've read on the forum there is no need for a serm and no pct is needed. i have been doing cycle support once a day on the days i dose and have a bottle of pct for when i'm done, should be this week. i've read that a cortisol blocker is a good thing to take after cycle, and also mass fx and hyperdrol x2 which i have, in order to keep your gains.
i've put on about 5lbs and strength is good. am i on the right
track here or not, if so i need to order something for cortisol tommorrow. thanks for any help.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i started a pulse 4 weeks ago and i'm up to 40 per day, doing a 4 day pulse, monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, weekends off. from what i've read on the forum there is no need for a serm and no pct is needed. i have been doing cycle support once a day on the days i dose and have a bottle of pct for when i'm done, should be this week. i've read that a cortisol blocker is a good thing to take after cycle, and also mass fx and hyperdrol x2 which i have, in order to keep your gains.
i've put on about 5lbs and strength is good. am i on the right
track here or not, if so i need to order something for cortisol tommorrow. thanks for any help.
u should still have some sort of post cycle therapy

PCS and hyperdrol X2 (mass Fx the last 2 weeks of pct continuing 2 weeks after cessation of PCS and hyperdrol would be ideal) as far as cortisol, theres so many things you can use including Vit C dhea 7 keto and PS

pick your poison lol. 50mg dhea would be fine.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
u should still have some sort of post cycle therapy

PCS and hyperdrol X2 (mass Fx the last 2 weeks of pct continuing 2 weeks after cessation of PCS and hyperdrol would be ideal) as far as cortisol, theres so many things you can use including Vit C dhea 7 keto and PS

pick your poison lol. 50mg dhea would be fine.
I agree, always make sure you have a pct, as for cortisol 7-keto, endoamp by pp, and mega doses of cissus are all great for cortisol secretion.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your dosing scheme lends itself for a very likely possibilty of becoming shut down. The general rule while pulsing is that if dosing two days in a row, then two off days should follow. If you can get a SERM, then I would say do it. I would personally take the Cycle Support daily.

When you say that you have a bottle of PCT, do you mean POST Cycle Support (PCS) or do you have AX PCT?

A cortisol blocker is probably not necessary, but it definitely won't hurt to use one.

Do me a favor Renegade and let us know what the rest of your cycle will entail, including pct.

Later,
STX

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I think your dosing scheme lends itself for a very likely possibilty of becoming shut down.
Agree. This is pretty much a complete cycle, minus pct. A bad idea IMO.

renegade100

renegade100

Awards
thanks all for your input, STX i have both and plan on taking
PCS end of this week, this is the last week on EPI for a month
i have another bottle and plan on using it in the future and will do mon, wed, fri, wkend off. you guys know what your talking about so i will follow suit.
the plan was to run EPI for a month and do the PCT for a month then do a 3-AD cycle to see the difference between the two. haven't decided what to run with the 3-AD yet, ei
SDNG or just mass FX/Hyperdrol. i did a cycle of SDNG/mass/hyperdrol last year and really liked it.
STX i will take the cycle support on off days the rest of the week.
i would like to run EPI full blast but that requires a SERM and a doctor appiontment for a script, my doc probably would want blood work first and that is probably a good thing, just did the pulse to avoid the bucks for the blood work.
once again thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i have another bottle and plan on using it in the future and will do mon, wed, fri, wkend off. you guys know what your talking about so i will follow suit.
the plan was to run EPI for a month and do the PCT for a month then do a 3-AD cycle to see the difference between the two. haven't decided what to run with the 3-AD yet, ei
SDNG or just mass FX/Hyperdrol. i did a cycle of SDNG/mass/hyperdrol last year and really liked it.
i would like to run EPI full blast but that requires a SERM and a doctor appiontment for a script, my doc probably would want blood work first and that is probably a good thing, just did the pulse to avoid the bucks for the blood work.
once again thanks
Well to compare epistane and 3-ad, you have to run epi straight, 3-ad is not methylated which is why otc pct is fine. Everybody responds differently to different compounds, to compare a methyl to a non-methyl may be a little bias because they are in different catergories. Methylation allows for more absorption and faster response of the compound, which I am not saying you can not get the same or more results from 3-ad, just consider this, we add piperine and Quercetin to Stoked for better of absorption of trans-reservatrol which is known to have poor bio-availability. Steroids are known to get destroyed by stomach and liver enzymes, so they are methylated to pass the liver, which is what makes it toxic to the liver.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
once again thanks
Google could help you find a SERM without a doctor.

renegade100

renegade100

Awards
thanks pem,
quit Epi yesterday and started post cycle support. 2 twice a day, i have some retain left i will take and hyperdrol when it arrives. next time i'll run it straight and def have a serm on hand, mind if i pm you for any info in the future. probably want to run this next srping sometime...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm always open to questions via PM and/or email: [email protected]

I'm not available much during the week, so please don't think I'm ignoring you if I haven't replied for a few days. I WILL answer you no later than the weekend.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm always open to questions via PM and/or email: [email protected]

I'm not available much during the week, so please don't think I'm ignoring you if I haven't replied for a few days. I WILL answer you no later than the weekend.
Same here to any one who needs me, if im not on the forum im always checkin my mail... my pm gets full fast.

[email protected]

always willing to help!!!!

and please dont PM for sources :jaw:

renegade100

renegade100

Awards
thanks and ya all have a merry x-mas adn lift lots of iron next year

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks pem,
quit Epi yesterday and started post cycle support. 2 twice a day, i have some retain left i will take and hyperdrol when it arrives. next time i'll run it straight and def have a serm on hand, mind if i pm you for any info in the future. probably want to run this next srping sometime...
You can always PM me with any questions. If I cannot answer it will find someone that can. Serious anytime for anyone.:)

[email protected]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 52
Supplements 30
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 27