would cycle support be good for

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Support will not be necessary for this sort of product. That being said, STOKED would be a nice produc to stack with something like this. I really like the idea of a divanil product stacked with STOKED.

I've actually been pushing for Anabolic Innovations to come out with a divanil product for at least a year or more now...I've obviously failed up to this point :(

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support will not be necessary for this sort of product. That being said, STOKED would be a nice produc to stack with something like this. I really like the idea of a divanil product stacked with STOKED.

I've actually been pushing for Anabolic Innovations to come out with a divanil product for at least a year or more now...I've obviously failed up to this point :(
I agree, divanil stacked with stoked is a great idea because with increased free testosterone from divanil can increase unwanted estogen, this is where icarrin and trans-reservatrol come in place to help control and minimize estrogen production, as well as piperine to help with absorption of trans-reservatrol due its poor bio-availability.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, divanil stacked with stoked is a great idea because with increased free testosterone from divanil can increase unwanted estogen, this is where icarrin and trans-reservatrol come in place to help control and minimize estrogen production, as well as piperine to help with absorption of trans-reservatrol due its poor bio-availability.
The Quercetin also helps alot with the bioavailibilty of it.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just noticed that you're 5'10 @ 136. Are you looking for mass?

We might need to take a step back and start with a few things that come before supps. How old are you LKG? How long have you been working out and what are you using as your base for caloric maintenance?

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
hey ,sry took mea while to get back to you

no, im not particularly interested in mass, as long as I get stronger workout to workout, which is my primary goal. A few pounds heavier would be fine.

I got testoblan v2 for free, as a prize for a contest I won. And It looks great, and If Im going to do it, I want t odo it right, I am Eating ALOT
again woudl cycle support be beneficial?

get back to me Peace

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey ,sry took mea while to get back to you

no, im not particularly interested in mass, as long as I get stronger workout to workout, which is my primary goal. A few pounds heavier would be fine.

I got testoblan v2 for free, as a prize for a contest I won. And It looks great, and If Im going to do it, I want t odo it right, I am Eating ALOT
again woudl cycle support be beneficial?

get back to me Peace

its benificial for general health and well being, but not nessesary for the testabolan V2,

Stoked and testobolan V2 will work very well together along with a good multi like essentials. essentials will also help with your strength and complilment your stack

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not necessary in this case.

There are people who take it for health benefits, but that's usually done at one scoop per day instead of two.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
exactly, it's a great product for overall general health at half doses as well :)

not needed by any means for testabolan v2 though

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

I think you are onto something there.

I really,really liked my superman stack. I have 120 days worth sittin on a shelf.

Stoked
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
ZMA

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stack for sure.
I ran STOKED + 7-OH-DHEA (old Lean Xtreme active) + ATD and felt great on that stack.

I bet you slept like a baby every night on that stack. STOKED knocks me out gives me really livid dreams...I can only imagine what throwing in some ZMA would do!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice stack for sure.
I ran STOKED + 7-OH-DHEA (old Lean Xtreme active) + ATD and felt great on that stack.

I bet you slept like a baby every night on that stack. STOKED knocks me out gives me really livid dreams...I can only imagine what throwing in some ZMA would do!

and some gaba with melatonin.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use melatonin semi-regularly, but I don't find it necessary when I'm using STOKED. I probably wouldn't ever get out of bed if I used both, lol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use melatonin semi-regularly, but I don't find it necessary when I'm using STOKED. I probably wouldn't ever get out of bed if I used both, lol.

yea the feeling of well being is nice from the Trans Res very nice i might say.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack for sure.

Yeah slept good, appetite increased, strength went up, mood was good. The only neg was some acne. Seems I always get that with the Zinc.

My only regret was doing 30 days and not 60.......everything kicked in around week 3 and 4............From now on its 60 days.

That stoked, 7-oh and atd looks nice for sure. I was thinking a 6-oxo or atd would do good in there, but I am going to leave well enough alone. lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are onto something there.

I really,really liked my superman stack. I have 120 days worth sittin on a shelf.

Stoked
Activate Xtreme
Lean Xtreme
ZMA
That is one damn good looking stack there. Will have to give that a run myself soon.:thumbsup:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That is one damn good looking stack there. Will have to give that a run myself soon.:thumbsup:
Yeah please do. Let me know what you think of it.

I am tentatively planning to run it in Feb and March next year. We shall see.

I will run 60 days. Tapering the LX 2 weeks after cycle (caps ED-3,2,1) to help prevent cortisol rebound.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah please do. Let me know what you think of it.

I am tentatively planning to run it in Feb and March next year. We shall see.

I will run 60 days. Tapering the LX 2 weeks after cycle (caps ED-3,2,1) to help prevent cortisol rebound.
Sounds like a solid plan bro.:thumbsup:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
When is the best time to take CS in terms of workout time? Before or after, how soon before, or how soon after. Just got mine today, and I am ready to start my preload phase before starting my Epi cycle.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
When is the best time to take CS in terms of workout time? Before or after, how soon before, or how soon after. Just got mine today, and I am ready to start my preload phase before starting my Epi cycle.
I usually recommend two weeks prior to cycle, and continue it through out your whole cycle. You want your body to be well prepared for your cycle, never know how ones body will react to an extrogenous hormone.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Andrew, but my question was concerning time before or after my workout. IE, how soon before going to the gym or how soon after.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Andrew, but my question was concerning time before or after my workout. IE, how soon before going to the gym or how soon after.

i would take it whenever you take your first dose, or last dose, i dont think you should concern your self around your workout,

however....

working out tends to raise liver enzymes as well, so a dose before never hurt anyone :):bb3:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I saw that some guys mix it with their shakes. I take one shake mid morning (930am) another right after workout, and another 30-60 mins before bed. So I guess I can mix it in my mid morning shake, and take it by itself about an hour before I take my preworkout supp. How does that look?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that some guys mix it with their shakes. I take one shake mid morning (930am) another right after workout, and another 30-60 mins before bed. So I guess I can mix it in my mid morning shake, and take it by itself about an hour before I take my preworkout supp. How does that look?
That should work fine bro.:thumbsup:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

I mixed my CS with my shakes as well. It doesnt get much easier than that.

I like chocolate btw.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Kristo, got mine yesterday, and that is EXACTLY what the directions said to do. I guess I should have waited till it came. Thanks for all your input guys.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I will be honest, I HATE the taste of CS. I got the peanut butter flavor, and it just ruins my shakes, but got to do what I got to do.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Kool,I will try to remember that. Thanks for all your input.

sully9787

Awards
would cycle support be a safe replacement for a pct after a cycle of sostonol 250?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
would cycle support be a safe replacement for a pct after a cycle of sostonol 250?

ummm no. an addition yes.

You need some a hardcore testboosting stack. Some would advise to use a SERM.

Maybe Activate Xtreme, Stoked/PCS, ZMA, 6-oxo(after 2-3 weeks),tribulus, fenugreek, maca, etc.

Sir, you need to search this compound and post cycle therapy protocols.

3 methyls in 1..............

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummm no. an addition yes.

You need some a hardcore testboosting stack. Some would advise to use a SERM.

Maybe Activate Xtreme, Stoked/PCS, ZMA, 6-oxo(after 2-3 weeks),tribulus, fenugreek, maca, etc.

Sir, you need to search this compound and post cycle therapy protocols.

3 methyls in 1..............
got to it before i could...

i agree with Kirs on this one, but i would ditch fenugreek,