would cycle support be good for

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I saw that some guys mix it with their shakes. I take one shake mid morning (930am) another right after workout, and another 30-60 mins before bed. So I guess I can mix it in my mid morning shake, and take it by itself about an hour before I take my preworkout supp. How does that look?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I saw that some guys mix it with their shakes. I take one shake mid morning (930am) another right after workout, and another 30-60 mins before bed. So I guess I can mix it in my mid morning shake, and take it by itself about an hour before I take my preworkout supp. How does that look?
    That should work fine bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I saw that some guys mix it with their shakes. I take one shake mid morning (930am) another right after workout, and another 30-60 mins before bed. So I guess I can mix it in my mid morning shake, and take it by itself about an hour before I take my preworkout supp. How does that look?

    I mixed my CS with my shakes as well. It doesnt get much easier than that.

    I like chocolate btw.

  4. Thanks Kristo, got mine yesterday, and that is EXACTLY what the directions said to do. I guess I should have waited till it came. Thanks for all your input guys.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Thanks Kristo, got mine yesterday, and that is EXACTLY what the directions said to do. I guess I should have waited till it came. Thanks for all your input guys.
    Any time bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  6. I will be honest, I HATE the taste of CS. I got the peanut butter flavor, and it just ruins my shakes, but got to do what I got to do.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I will be honest, I HATE the taste of CS. I got the peanut butter flavor, and it just ruins my shakes, but got to do what I got to do.
    It grows on you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Yeah, thanks, I look forward to the growing moments , by the way, don't forget to check out my log
    A Ranger with his Essentials is dangerous

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Yeah, thanks, I look forward to the growing moments , by the way, don't forget to check out my log
    A Ranger with his Essentials is dangerous

    A stick of juicy fruit gum after I drank it helped me alot.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Kool,I will try to remember that. Thanks for all your input.

  11. would cycle support be a safe replacement for a pct after a cycle of sostonol 250?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sully9787 View Post
    would cycle support be a safe replacement for a pct after a cycle of sostonol 250?

    ummm no. an addition yes.

    You need some a hardcore testboosting stack. Some would advise to use a SERM.

    Maybe Activate Xtreme, Stoked/PCS, ZMA, 6-oxo(after 2-3 weeks),tribulus, fenugreek, maca, etc.

    Sir, you need to search this compound and post cycle therapy protocols.

    3 methyls in 1..............

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    ummm no. an addition yes.

    You need some a hardcore testboosting stack. Some would advise to use a SERM.

    Maybe Activate Xtreme, Stoked/PCS, ZMA, 6-oxo(after 2-3 weeks),tribulus, fenugreek, maca, etc.

    Sir, you need to search this compound and post cycle therapy protocols.

    3 methyls in 1..............
    got to it before i could...

    i agree with Kirs on this one, but i would ditch fenugreek,

  14. Post Cycle Support with a SERM would work well for that pct. Good luck bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:20 PM
  2. What would be good for a first cycle?
    By psycho67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 01:55 AM
  3. Will test be good for this cycle?
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:44 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 08:56 PM
  5. Will Volume be good for me???
    By tommyboy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Log in
Log in