Essentials + Poseidon

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would not stack the two of them. You are definitely better off with essentials, reason being that essentials provides all vitamins and minerals needed just like poseidon, Plus we incorporate creatine monohydrate which increases ATP production allowing you to get more reps and strength in the gym. Beta-alanine also is a great addition to essentials. It increases aerobic and anaerobic endurance through increasing carsonine levels. Carsonine levels aka fast-twitch muscle fibers are important to all athletes and bodybuilders looking to put on lean muscle mass and explosive strength. Essentials also contains all BCAA's needed which is an important aspect to recovery of the muscles, let's not forget about the digestive enzymes which help you digest the compounds to essentials easier, which means no GI-stress, eventually meaning more bio-availability.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would not stack the two of them. You are definitely better off with essentials, reason being that essentials provides all vitamins and minerals needed just like poseidon, Plus we incorporate creatine monohydrate which increases ATP production allowing you to get more reps and strength in the gym. Beta-alanine also is a great addition to essentials. It increases aerobic and anaerobic endurance through increasing carsonine levels. Carsonine levels aka fast-twitch muscle fibers are important to all athletes and bodybuilders looking to put on lean muscle mass and explosive strength. Essentials also contains all BCAA's needed which is an important aspect to recovery of the muscles, let's not forget about the digestive enzymes which help you digest the compounds to essentials easier, which means no GI-stress, eventually meaning more bio-availability.

Good post. Agreed Essentials is a more complete formula. I do like the high dose B-12 in Poseidon however. My only concern would be all that Niacin at once. Perhaps a staggered dosage would work better?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I could certainly see a benefit to using them both during the day, just not dosed at the same time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good post. Agreed Essentials is a more complete formula. I do like the high dose B-12 in Poseidon however. My only concern would be all that Niacin at once. Perhaps a staggered dosage would work better?
A high dose of niacin is fine, you may get a tingly or flush sensation, bu nothing big. However you may use both supplements if you choose to, nothing wrong there.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could certainly see a benefit to using them both during the day, just not dosed at the same time.
I also would not dose it at the same time but do not see a problem running both.:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also would not dose it at the same time but do not see a problem running both.:)
You took the words right out of my mouth (or my finger tips as this case is)

Essentials is very complete, and Poseidon would be a great addition, just spaced throughout the day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
spaced throughout the day is definitely the way to go, have fun

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think they both would work fine. Probably extend the life of poseidon cuz u might not need to take as much. I'd still concentrate some of my poseidon during my lift and Essentials with a couple meals IMO

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
i think they both would work fine. Probably extend the life of poseidon cuz u might not need to take as much. I'd still concentrate some of my poseidon during my lift and Essentials with a couple meals IMO
Good idea. Yeah Poseiden would definately last longer this way.