Revisiting RYR Free CS

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
I dont mean to belabor this subject considering it has been explained many times but I have a few questions.

I have looked back on previous threads and noticed that Crowler mentioned RYR free CS is still available some places. The store fronts still offering this version are places I have never purchased from or even heard of. I guess I will have to chance it. I will not use the cycle assist because of the B-6 amount.

Will this version ever be manufactured again? Are these "other" sites just selling the remaining stock of a discontinued product? I noticed you stated that you will be restocking these stores soon, do you know when that will be and will nutra be one of those stores?

Update: I just looked at nutras page for CS and I dont see RYR in the list. Instead it states Beta-Sitosterol is added. Getting confused here.

thanks

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Wow, thats was fast. Thanks Crowler. I have been using cycle support since if first came on the market. I take one scoop a day year round and 2 scoops one month before during and after. I actually think it tastes good too.

I switch to ryr free when on because I am too impressionable when it comes to negativity towards something.

CS has helped dramatically with my blood pressure and palpatations.

Thanks again for stocking nutra. I have always felt that AI is a classy, respectful company as well as the reps.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey jman,

Don't really know what to say but THANK YOU! Doesn't really say enough. We are still around and getting bigger than I EVER thought possible, because of people like you.

You are VERY welcome. We never forget where we started and who we owe our success to.

Thank you again!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thats was fast. Thanks Crowler. I have been using cycle support since if first came on the market. I take one scoop a day year round and 2 scoops one month before during and after. I actually think it tastes good too.

I switch to ryr free when on because I am too impressionable when it comes to negativity towards something.

CS has helped dramatically with my blood pressure and palpatations.

Thanks again for stocking nutra. I have always felt that AI is a classy, respectful company as well as the reps.
Reps brother!

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
thanks, reps back at ya.

AI's business practises are a good model for supplement companies.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Hey don't you guys want to do an Epi or Havoc combo with the RYR free version???? Please!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for one week!!

:djparty::cheers:

Edit- I am blind, nutraplanet has the Havoc/CS combo. Do you guys think they would switch out reg CS for RYR free?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sure we would do that.

Best thing is to post in the Nutra Planet forum and ask for it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey don't you guys want to do an Epi or Havoc combo with the RYR free version???? Please!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for one week!!

:djparty::cheers:

Edit- I am blind, nutraplanet has the Havoc/CS combo. Do you guys think they would switch out reg CS for RYR free?

That would be a very good stack let the Planet know you want it.:)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Sam is one of few that you will find that is willing to give the customer what he wants like that. He's the best. Guys here don't know how lucky they are to have a sponsor like that.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Just tried the peanut butter flavor for the first time (I have always purchased chocolate). Tastes good.

I still don't get why people complain about the flavor of CS. I would purchase it if it tasted like ground liver (which it doesn't of course).

Oh, and the CS RYR Free sold out quick! Got mine though.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Just tried the peanut butter flavor for the first time (I have always purchased chocolate). Tastes good.

I still don't get why people complain about the flavor of CS. I would purchase it if it tasted like ground liver (which it doesn't of course).

Oh, and the CS RYR Free sold out quick! Got mine though.
Yeah I think it taste good also!