*Nolva

+All the whey Cup cake batter
+Activate Xtreme/Stoked combo
+Creatine mono
+lean xtreme
+cycle support
+Java lather
+gut health

i plan on using recommended doses for the supplements also im goign to add to my preworkout creatine mono, BA, ALCAR, ALA, Taurine.

i would like help on deciding how to spread

stocked and act x and lean xtreme.

im 25 yo like over 200lbs i like long wlaks on the beach, sunrise . . . bla bla bla and i also work out at night 8-9 pm

this is my first option

morning
1-LX
2-stoked
2- Act x

noon
2-act

preworkout
2-act
2-stoked

before bed
1-lx

any recommendations ? ? does that looks good?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the Lean Xtreme is better suited first thing in the morning and then again around noon. These are the times when cortisol levels are at their highest.

The STOKED dosing looks perfect and I like the idea of spreading out the Activate Xtreme over three doses instead of two.

Free test has a short half life, so I would probably dose Activate in a similar fashion if I were using it.

I hope this helps some ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the Lean Xtreme is better suited first thing in the morning and then again around noon. These are the times when cortisol levels are at their highest.

The STOKED dosing looks perfect and I like the idea of spreading out the Activate Xtreme over three doses instead of two.

Free test has a short half life, so I would probably dose Activate in a similar fashion if I were using it.

Now that is some seriously great advise.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys :D im going to do that.

well getting ready to get some sleep so ill take 50mg benadryl with some clomid yum yum

Nate101

Awards
I am about to start an Activate Extreme/Stoked cycle and was wondering about duration of the cycle? I was thinking about using AE/Stoked for 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and 4 weeks on... Any recommendations?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just run it for eight weeks straight personally.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

this is great advice...

another reason why you dont take cortisol blocker before bed is because some cortisol is needed to wake up (according to PA)

but this advice= good stuff

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am about to start an Activate Extreme/Stoked cycle and was wondering about duration of the cycle? I was thinking about using AE/Stoked for 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, and 4 weeks on... Any recommendations?

8 on then 2-4 weeks off IMO would work very well.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yes sir.

IMO the only way to run it........enjoy!
My dosing protocol for the superman stack, it kicks in around week 3...........Have fun.

Also, I would taper that LX if you do 8 weeks. Take the last 21caps and do 2 ED for 7 days, then 1 ED for 7 days. If not you may get a cortisol rebound.

Am-
1 LX
1 Stoked
1 AX

Noon-
1-LX
1-Stoked
1-AX

Eve-(5pm) Preworkout for me
2-AX

Bed-
1-LX
2-Stoked

ZMA 30 minutes prior to bed.

adjust as needed

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, I would only use the cort blocker upon rising from bed and then again around four hours later (or around noon). If you really want to throw in a third dose then maybe pre-workout...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would only use the cort blocker upon rising from bed and then again around four hours later (or around noon). If you really want to throw in a third dose then maybe pre-workout...

pre or post workout would be good, have the stoked! pre workout with the AX as well. that stack would rock

Nate101

Awards
Should i consider using milk thistle during my AE/Stoked stack? Im sure its not necessay but is it recommended?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not necessary.

PILEGGI78563

PILEGGI78563

Awards
im bout to start this exact same stack. i got a couple bottles of 6 oxo just sittn here......is there any room in this stack for 6 oxo and what would the dosing look like if there was ? also would you guys recomend runnin act x or just the normal activate ?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im bout to start this exact same stack. i got a couple bottles of 6 oxo just sittn here......is there any room in this stack for 6 oxo and what would the dosing look like if there was ? also would you guys recomend runnin act x or just the normal activate ?
either one,

when you run PCS wait till week 3 to add the oxo and AX making it a 6 week PCT

OR

Run the Simultaneously for 8 weeks for a normal stack then take a 4 week break.

PILEGGI78563

PILEGGI78563

Awards
thx crazyfool405 i was just wonderin if takn 6 oxo and lean x with act x and pcs was just wastin 6oxo..... i kinda get a lil lost with all this stuff haha :think:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thx crazyfool405 i was just wonderin if takn 6 oxo and lean x with act x and pcs was just wastin 6oxo..... i kinda get a lil lost with all this stuff haha :think:
Might not be too bad........ I believe the AX,LX,PCS will give you very good results........ Week 3 it starts to turn on.......

8 weeks is the only way to fly, IMO.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might not be too bad........ I believe the AX,LX,PCS will give you very good results........ Week 3 it starts to turn on.......

8 weeks is the only way to fly, IMO.
I agree that is a nice start and should be run for 8 weeks with great results. Make sure to take 4 weeks off after that before running a test booster again.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

save 6oxo for something else it gets expensive especially to run for a long while unless you have Trione by nutra. but you can probably add 1 cap of 6oxo per day and it will/ should compliment the stack and offset and problem associated with elevated T levels aromatizing to E2