Ph cycle idea

zek

Awards
Hi all

Im gonna do my first ph cycle in january, and yes, I will be over 21 years :clap2:

My idea is:

Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Support
Ph cycle: H-drol or Bold-Cycle Support 4 weeks
PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks

However, as you can see, im missing the doses, im 5'7, 163 lbs(im on a cut) and gonna start it when I get to 155 lbs. Also, cant decide if H-drol or Bold, since i heard h-drol for cutting and bold for bulking.

So any ideas? Thanks :afro:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bold needs to be ran at least 8 weeks at 600-800 mg (600 for beginer i would say then go up accordingly) hdrol should be for 5 weeks, and at 50/50/75/75/75

PCS is a good decision for PCT, id also add an AI, (i personally never do any PCT without an AI)

zek

Awards
bold needs to be ran at least 8 weeks at 600-800 mg (600 for beginer i would say then go up accordingly) hdrol should be for 5 weeks, and at 50/50/75/75/75

PCS is a good decision for PCT, id also add an AI, (i personally never do any PCT without an AI)
So bold for 600 full cycle since im a beginner or up it every 1.5 weeks? AI like Reversitol?

What abot the doses of CS before and during PH and PCS? Reversitol dosing is 1 per day and got 60 capsules, so 2 a day?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So bold for 600 full cycle since im a beginner or up it every 1.5 weeks? AI like Reversitol?

What abot the doses of CS before and during PH and PCS? Reversitol dosing is 1 per day and got 60 capsules, so 2 a day?

start at 600 and get up to 800

Cycle support is good, but bold isnt methylated, it cant hurt to preload cycle support and use it during the cycle.

Reversitol is 2 AIs and Trans Res and Long jack. you can use it for bold, but u said u already had PCS, so just get a cheap bottle of 6-bromo and use it along side the PCS

if u do reversitol then the dosing looks like this.... 3/2/2/1 and you continue one pill until the end of the bottle

zek

Awards
start at 600 and get up to 800

Cycle support is good, but bold isnt methylated, it cant hurt to preload cycle support and use it during the cycle.

Reversitol is 2 AIs and Trans Res and Long jack. you can use it for bold, but u said u already had PCS, so just get a cheap bottle of 6-bromo and use it along side the PCS

if u do reversitol then the dosing looks like this.... 3/2/2/1 and you continue one pill until the end of the bottle
Ok,

So my plan is like this:

Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Support, 2 scoops per day
Ph cycle: H-drol cycle 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75- Cycle support, 2 scoops per day
PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks 4 caps a day- SciFit ES3 1 or 2 caps per day? Dosage is of 1 cap per day.

So 2 bottles of cs, 2 of 1,4 AD Bold 200, 1 pcs, 1 scifit es3.So it gonna be $230? Looks a little pricy for me, I was thinking around $150 :sad: or $230 is normal?

Also saw epistane, but know nothing about it, just read some info about it.

EDIT: saw a deal of 2 bold 200mg and reversitol for $88. So maybe no need for PCS?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok,

So my plan is like this:

PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks 4 caps a day- SciFit ES3 1 or 2 caps per day? Dosage is of 1 cap per day.

So 2 bottles of cs, 2 of 1,4 AD Bold 200, 1 pcs, 1 scifit es3.So it gonna be $230? Looks a little pricy for me, I was thinking around $150 :sad: or $230 is normal?

EDIT: saw a deal of 2 bold 200mg and reversitol for $88. So maybe no need for PCS?

that deal for bold looks good.

go with what works for you man,

zek

Awards
that deal for bold looks good.

go with what works for you man,
Yeah, the bold stack I could make is:

Ph cycle: Bold cycle 8 weeks 600-800 mg- Cycle support, 2 scoops per day
PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks (How many caps)?- Reversitol (how many caps?)

I can get that for $190 shipped , last question (hope so) I got would be The dosage of PCS and Reversitol(Im buying both because in the deal its like buy 2 bolds and get free reversitol), both have Trans-Reversitol,

Reversitol:
Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
6-Bromoandrostenedione
6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

Pcs:
60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia
120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size4Capsules
Servings Per Container30
1 Serving Provides:
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg
Quercetin 95% 1200mg
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Zek,

I see you live in Mexico.

Why not just use real steroids? They are available legally over the counter. Steroids have been around for centuries and have plenty of research and results showing how to use them.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the bold stack I could make is:

Ph cycle: Bold cycle 8 weeks 600-800 mg- Cycle support, 2 scoops per day
PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks (How many caps)?- Reversitol (how many caps?)

I can get that for $190 shipped , last question (hope so) I got would be The dosage of PCS and Reversitol(Im buying both because in the deal its like buy 2 bolds and get free reversitol), both have Trans-Reversitol,

Reversitol:
6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

Pcs:
60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia
120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size4Capsules
Servings Per Container30
1 Serving Provides:
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg
Quercetin 95% 1200mg
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

you can use Reversitol 3/2/2/1 and PCS _/_/4caps/4/4/4

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Hello Zek,

I see you live in Mexico.

Why not just use real steroids? They are available legally over the counter. Steroids have been around for centuries and have plenty of research and results showing how to use them.
HAHA:toofunny:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he lives in mexico and wants to do orals, instead of getting real gear and pinning,

but we do not know his history so laughing at him isnt a nice thing to do.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok,

So my plan is like this:

You can get epi or havoc with Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support right here at the planet for$99

zek

Awards
I dont want to do steroids because I will not feel good myself, because I live in Mexico it doesnt mean Im like the typical "mexican" everyone thinks, when people see me they dont even think Im mexican.

Been doing non stop since december 2007, and a total of 3+ years. I dont like to ask questions and get all the info fast, thats why I researched for some time, and then come to make the questions I still got.

I would research over havoc/epistane, then come with a decition.

Btw, thx for the reply

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont want to do steroids because I will not feel good myself, because I live in Mexico it doesnt mean Im like the typical "mexican" everyone thinks, when people see me they dont even think Im mexican.

Been doing non stop since december 2007, and a total of 3+ years. I dont like to ask questions and get all the info fast, thats why I researched for some time, and then come to make the questions I still got.

I would research over havoc/epistane, then come with a decition.

Btw, thx for the reply

Just to let you know everything you have mentioned H-drol, Bold 200 epi and havoc are all steriods

zek

Awards
Then I was lied :sad: Tought that phs were something mild compared to steroids, those who are injected. Now I have a big ? in my mind. Anyway, thank you all who have replied in this thread, great help :afro:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then I was lied :sad: Tought that phs were something mild compared to steroids, those who are injected. Know I have a big ? in my mind. Anyway, thank you all who have replied in this thread, great help :afro:
They are fairly mild but still steriods and need to be treated as such proper support supps and pct.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed the part where you said he lives in mexico...i thought you were being sarcastic.

my bad guys
Not a problem bro I was just confused thought maybe I was missing something which would not be the 1st time LOL.

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
I just purchased the cycle support/havoc combo, reversitol, and Epistane for another time. All for 138 off Nutraplanet with shipping included. If you haven't spent the money yet check it out. Seems like a damn good deal to me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just purchased the cycle support/havoc combo, reversitol, and Epistane for another time. All for 138 off Nutraplanet with shipping included. If you haven't spent the money yet check it out. Seems like a damn good deal to me.

That is a hell of a deal.

zek

Awards
WOw thats looks like a good deal, i was about to order bold200,reversitol,cyclesupport,pcs for around $200-250.

Espistane good ph for first cycle?

edit: was thinking also of h-drol, since im about 1 month to end my cut and my abs wont be visible again.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
WOw thats looks like a good deal, i was about to order bold200,reversitol,cyclesupport,pcs for around $200-250.

edit: was thinking also of h-drol, since im about 1 month to end my cut and my abs wont be visible again.
I ran an Epistane cycle and it is a fairly mild compound and should be similar in results and side effects as H-Drol. You should be able to get by with one bottle in the following layout.
Day 1 10mg, Day 2-7 20mg/30mg/40mg/40mg (Total of 90 pills)

You should be able to stick with the same supplements/PCT you specified earlier.

zek

Awards
I ran an Epistane cycle and it is a fairly mild compound and should be similar in results and side effects as H-Drol. You should be able to get by with one bottle in the following layout.
Day 1 10mg, Day 2-7 20mg/30mg/40mg/40mg (Total of 90 pills)

You should be able to stick with the same supplements/PCT you specified earlier.
The bold cycle i was going to do was:

PH Cycle:
Week 1 : Cycle support 1 scoop.
Weeks 2-4: Bold @600mg/day, Cycle support 1 scoop per day.
Weeks 5-7: Bold @600mg/day, Cycle support 1 scoop per day.

PCT:
Week 8 Reversitol 1 cap am, 2 caps pm.
Week 9 Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm.
Week 10 Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm,Post cycle support 2 cap am, 2 caps pm.
Week 11 Reversitol 1 cap pm,Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.
Week 12 Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.
Week 13 Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.

And all other supps like creatine,n0,glycergrow starting week 8.

Total

2 bottles of Bold 200
1 bottle of Cycle support(1 scoop per day).
1 bottle of Reversitol
1 bottle of Post Cycle Support.

For Epi would be
1 bottle of Epistane
1 bottle of Post Cycle support
? bottles(s) of cycle support
1 Reversitol

ABout cycle support, with bold, since its not methylated, i would have preloaded and during with only 1 scoop, and for epistane since its methylated it would need 2 bottles of cycle support or just by buying the stack of $99 would be good + reversitol.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
The bold cycle i was going to do was:

PH Cycle:
Week 1 : Cycle support 1 scoop.
Weeks 2-4: Bold @600mg/day, Cycle support 1 scoop per day.
Weeks 5-7: Bold @600mg/day, Cycle support 1 scoop per day.

PCT:
Week 8 Reversitol 1 cap am, 2 caps pm.
Week 9 Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm.
Week 10 Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm,Post cycle support 2 cap am, 2 caps pm.
Week 11 Reversitol 1 cap pm,Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.
Week 12 Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.
Week 13 Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.

And all other supps like creatine,n0,glycergrow starting week 8.

Total

2 bottles of Bold 200
1 bottle of Cycle support(1 scoop per day).
1 bottle of Reversitol
1 bottle of Post Cycle Support.

For Epi would be
1 bottle of Epistane
1 bottle of Post Cycle support
? bottles(s) of cycle support
1 Reversitol

ABout cycle support, with bold, since its not methylated, i would have preloaded and during with only 1 scoop, and for epistane since its methylated it would need 2 bottles of cycle support or just by buying the stack of $99 would be good + reversitol.
I don't know much about bold, but I have read mixed reviews on it. Epistane seems to give better results in a shorter period of time. Also, CEL's Cycle Assist is a good product and 4 per day for 4 weeks should be covered in one bottle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Both are excellent compounds.:)

zek

Awards
Gotta say i decided for H-drol, but the stack of h-drol/CS/PCS is out of stock :nutkick:

H-drol cycle:

week 1-2: Cycle Support at 2 scoops per day.°°°
week 3-5: H-drol at 50/50/50/75/75*, Cycle support at 1 scoop per day.
Week 6: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM
Week 7: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM
Week 8: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
Week 9: Reversitol 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
week 10: PCS 2-2
week 11: PCS 2-2

*not sure if add 1 week for my first time.
°°°Dont know if preload for 2 weeks 1 scoop(or 2 scoops) or preload for 1 week with 2 scoops. And during cycle 1 scoop or 2 scoops?

ending cut at 2100 cals, gonna bump to 2600 next month, and with h-drol to 3200. 9-12 sets per musclegroup with ow reps high weight.

Gona log it :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta say i decided for H-drol, but the stack of h-drol/CS/PCS is out of stock :nutkick:

H-drol cycle:

week 1-2: Cycle Support at 2 scoops per day.°°°
week 3-5: H-drol at 50/50/50/75/75*, Cycle support at 1 scoop per day.
Week 6: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM
Week 7: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM
Week 8: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
Week 9: Reversitol 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
week 10: PCS 2-2
week 11: PCS 2-2

*not sure if add 1 week for my first time.
°°°Dont know if preload for 2 weeks 1 scoop(or 2 scoops) or preload for 1 week with 2 scoops. And during cycle 1 scoop or 2 scoops?

ending cut at 2100 cals, gonna bump to 2600 next month, and with h-drol to 3200. 9-12 sets per musclegroup with ow reps high weight.

Gona log it :)
During the cycle the Cycle Support should be dosed 2 scoops a day. You can better get by with one scoop during preload.

Unless I am reading it wrong you going to do 5 weeks of h-drol in 3 weeks(week 3-5)????? Your pct looks very good. Let me know if I can help.:cheers:

zek

Awards
During the cycle the Cycle Support should be dosed 2 scoops a day. You can better get by with one scoop during preload.

Unless I am reading it wrong you going to do 5 weeks of h-drol in 3 weeks(week 3-5)????? Your pct looks very good. Let me know if I can help.:cheers:
Yeah thanks i noticed the weeks 3-5 :rofl:

H-drol cycle:

week 1-2: Cycle Support at 1 scoops per day.
week 3-7: H-drol at 50/50/50/75/75, Cycle support at 2 scoops per day.
Week 8: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM
Week 9: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM
Week 10: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
Week 11: Reversitol 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
week 12: PCS 2-2
week 13: PCS 2-2

Still dont know if:

-Preload 1 or 2 weeks
-Do 4 weeks 50/50/50/50(last 4 days at 75)
or
do 5 weeks50/50 /50/75/75 for my first time.(for this i would need another cycle support and another h-drol bottle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah thanks i noticed the weeks 3-5 :rofl:

H-drol cycle:

week 1-2: Cycle Support at 1 scoops per day.
week 3-7: H-drol at 50/50/50/75/75, Cycle support at 2 scoops per day.
Week 8: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM
Week 9: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM
Week 10: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
Week 11: Reversitol 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
week 12: PCS 2-2
week 13: PCS 2-2

Still dont know if:

-Preload 1 or 2 weeks
-Do 4 weeks 50/50/50/50(last 4 days at 75)
or
do 5 weeks50/50 /50/75/75 for my first time.(for this i would need another cycle support and another h-drol bottle.
4 weeks of h-drol is not really enough it does not really kick in till sometime in the 3rd week. I would go 5 weeks 50/50/50/75/75. If money is a big issure preload hawthorne berry for 2 weeks before cycle and use the Cycle Support during the cycle. Good luck.:cheers:

zek

Awards
4 weeks of h-drol is not really enough it does not really kick in till sometime in the 3rd week. I would go 5 weeks 50/50/50/75/75. If money is a big issure preload hawthorne berry for 2 weeks before cycle and use the Cycle Support during the cycle. Good luck.:cheers:
I will try to get some extra $$$ and buy the extra cycle support...just 1 week preload 1 scoop?

Thanks alot pembroke, will log it :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will try to get some extra $$$ and buy the extra cycle support...just 1 week preload 1 scoop?

Thanks alot pembroke, will log it :)
Yes please do and I am always available if you have questions.:cheers: