Ph cycle idea

  1. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Ph cycle idea


    Hi all

    Im gonna do my first ph cycle in january, and yes, I will be over 21 years

    My idea is:

    Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Support
    Ph cycle: H-drol or Bold-Cycle Support 4 weeks
    PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks


    However, as you can see, im missing the doses, im 5'7, 163 lbs(im on a cut) and gonna start it when I get to 155 lbs. Also, cant decide if H-drol or Bold, since i heard h-drol for cutting and bold for bulking.

    So any ideas? Thanks

  2. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    bold needs to be ran at least 8 weeks at 600-800 mg (600 for beginer i would say then go up accordingly) hdrol should be for 5 weeks, and at 50/50/75/75/75

    PCS is a good decision for PCT, id also add an AI, (i personally never do any PCT without an AI)
  3. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    bold needs to be ran at least 8 weeks at 600-800 mg (600 for beginer i would say then go up accordingly) hdrol should be for 5 weeks, and at 50/50/75/75/75

    PCS is a good decision for PCT, id also add an AI, (i personally never do any PCT without an AI)
    So bold for 600 full cycle since im a beginner or up it every 1.5 weeks? AI like Reversitol?

    What abot the doses of CS before and during PH and PCS? Reversitol dosing is 1 per day and got 60 capsules, so 2 a day?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    So bold for 600 full cycle since im a beginner or up it every 1.5 weeks? AI like Reversitol?

    What abot the doses of CS before and during PH and PCS? Reversitol dosing is 1 per day and got 60 capsules, so 2 a day?

    start at 600 and get up to 800

    Cycle support is good, but bold isnt methylated, it cant hurt to preload cycle support and use it during the cycle.

    Reversitol is 2 AIs and Trans Res and Long jack. you can use it for bold, but u said u already had PCS, so just get a cheap bottle of 6-bromo and use it along side the PCS

    if u do reversitol then the dosing looks like this.... 3/2/2/1 and you continue one pill until the end of the bottle
  5. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    start at 600 and get up to 800

    Cycle support is good, but bold isnt methylated, it cant hurt to preload cycle support and use it during the cycle.

    Reversitol is 2 AIs and Trans Res and Long jack. you can use it for bold, but u said u already had PCS, so just get a cheap bottle of 6-bromo and use it along side the PCS

    if u do reversitol then the dosing looks like this.... 3/2/2/1 and you continue one pill until the end of the bottle
    Ok,

    So my plan is like this:

    Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Support, 2 scoops per day
    Ph cycle: H-drol cycle 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75- Cycle support, 2 scoops per day
    PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks 4 caps a day- SciFit ES3 1 or 2 caps per day? Dosage is of 1 cap per day.

    So 2 bottles of cs, 2 of 1,4 AD Bold 200, 1 pcs, 1 scifit es3.So it gonna be $230? Looks a little pricy for me, I was thinking around $150 or $230 is normal?

    Also saw epistane, but know nothing about it, just read some info about it.

    EDIT: saw a deal of 2 bold 200mg and reversitol for $88. So maybe no need for PCS?
  6. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    Ok,

    So my plan is like this:

    Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Support, 2 scoops per day
    Ph cycle: H-drol cycle 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75- Cycle support, 2 scoops per day
    PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks 4 caps a day- SciFit ES3 1 or 2 caps per day? Dosage is of 1 cap per day.

    So 2 bottles of cs, 2 of 1,4 AD Bold 200, 1 pcs, 1 scifit es3.So it gonna be $230? Looks a little pricy for me, I was thinking around $150 or $230 is normal?

    Also saw epistane, but know nothing about it, just read some info about it.

    EDIT: saw a deal of 2 bold 200mg and reversitol for $88. So maybe no need for PCS?

    that deal for bold looks good.

    go with what works for you man,
  7. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    that deal for bold looks good.

    go with what works for you man,
    Yeah, the bold stack I could make is:

    Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Support, 2 scoops per day
    Ph cycle: Bold cycle 8 weeks 600-800 mg- Cycle support, 2 scoops per day
    PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks (How many caps)?- Reversitol (how many caps?)

    I can get that for $190 shipped , last question (hope so) I got would be The dosage of PCS and Reversitol(Im buying both because in the deal its like buy 2 bolds and get free reversitol), both have Trans-Reversitol,

    Reversitol:
    Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
    6-Bromoandrostenedione
    6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
    Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
    S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
    Trans-Resveratrol
    Eurycoma Longifolia

    Pcs:
    60 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container60
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
    6-Bromoandrostenedione
    6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
    Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
    S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
    Trans-Resveratrol
    Eurycoma Longifolia
    120 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size4Capsules
    Servings Per Container30
    1 Serving Provides:
    Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg
    Quercetin 95% 1200mg
    Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg
    Piperidine 95% 30mg
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    Hello Zek,

    I see you live in Mexico.

    Why not just use real steroids? They are available legally over the counter. Steroids have been around for centuries and have plenty of research and results showing how to use them.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    Yeah, the bold stack I could make is:

    Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Support, 2 scoops per day
    Ph cycle: Bold cycle 8 weeks 600-800 mg- Cycle support, 2 scoops per day
    PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks (How many caps)?- Reversitol (how many caps?)

    I can get that for $190 shipped , last question (hope so) I got would be The dosage of PCS and Reversitol(Im buying both because in the deal its like buy 2 bolds and get free reversitol), both have Trans-Reversitol,

    Reversitol:
    Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
    6-Bromoandrostenedione
    6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
    Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
    S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
    Trans-Resveratrol
    Eurycoma Longifolia

    Pcs:
    60 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container60
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
    6-Bromoandrostenedione
    6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
    Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
    S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
    Trans-Resveratrol
    Eurycoma Longifolia
    120 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size4Capsules
    Servings Per Container30
    1 Serving Provides:
    Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200mg
    Quercetin 95% 1200mg
    Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500mg
    Piperidine 95% 30mg

    you can use Reversitol 3/2/2/1 and PCS _/_/4caps/4/4/4
  10. Registered User
    Pemmican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Hello Zek,

    I see you live in Mexico.

    Why not just use real steroids? They are available legally over the counter. Steroids have been around for centuries and have plenty of research and results showing how to use them.
    HAHA
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post
    HAHA
    What is so funny am I missing something?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    he lives in mexico and wants to do orals, instead of getting real gear and pinning,

    but we do not know his history so laughing at him isnt a nice thing to do.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    Ok,

    So my plan is like this:

    Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Support, 2 scoops per day
    Ph cycle: H-drol cycle 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75- Cycle support, 2 scoops per day
    PCT: Post Cycle Support 4 weeks 4 caps a day- SciFit ES3 1 or 2 caps per day? Dosage is of 1 cap per day.

    So 2 bottles of cs, 2 of 1,4 AD Bold 200, 1 pcs, 1 scifit es3.So it gonna be $230? Looks a little pricy for me, I was thinking around $150 or $230 is normal?

    Also saw epistane, but know nothing about it, just read some info about it.

    EDIT: saw a deal of 2 bold 200mg and reversitol for $88. So maybe no need for PCS?

    You can get epi or havoc with Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support right here at the planet for$99
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    I dont want to do steroids because I will not feel good myself, because I live in Mexico it doesnt mean Im like the typical "mexican" everyone thinks, when people see me they dont even think Im mexican.

    Been doing non stop since december 2007, and a total of 3+ years. I dont like to ask questions and get all the info fast, thats why I researched for some time, and then come to make the questions I still got.

    I would research over havoc/epistane, then come with a decition.

    Btw, thx for the reply
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    I dont want to do steroids because I will not feel good myself, because I live in Mexico it doesnt mean Im like the typical "mexican" everyone thinks, when people see me they dont even think Im mexican.

    Been doing non stop since december 2007, and a total of 3+ years. I dont like to ask questions and get all the info fast, thats why I researched for some time, and then come to make the questions I still got.

    I would research over havoc/epistane, then come with a decition.

    Btw, thx for the reply

    Just to let you know everything you have mentioned H-drol, Bold 200 epi and havoc are all steriods
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Then I was lied Tought that phs were something mild compared to steroids, those who are injected. Now I have a big ? in my mind. Anyway, thank you all who have replied in this thread, great help
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    Then I was lied Tought that phs were something mild compared to steroids, those who are injected. Know I have a big ? in my mind. Anyway, thank you all who have replied in this thread, great help
    They are fairly mild but still steriods and need to be treated as such proper support supps and pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Registered User
    Pemmican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    What is so funny am I missing something?
    I missed the part where you said he lives in mexico...i thought you were being sarcastic.

    my bad guys
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post
    I missed the part where you said he lives in mexico...i thought you were being sarcastic.

    my bad guys
    Not a problem bro I was just confused thought maybe I was missing something which would not be the 1st time LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  20. Registered User
    harleyman89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0

    I just purchased the cycle support/havoc combo, reversitol, and Epistane for another time. All for 138 off Nutraplanet with shipping included. If you haven't spent the money yet check it out. Seems like a damn good deal to me.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by harleyman89 View Post
    I just purchased the cycle support/havoc combo, reversitol, and Epistane for another time. All for 138 off Nutraplanet with shipping included. If you haven't spent the money yet check it out. Seems like a damn good deal to me.

    That is a hell of a deal.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  22. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    WOw thats looks like a good deal, i was about to order bold200,reversitol,cyclesuppor t,pcs for around $200-250.

    Espistane good ph for first cycle?

    edit: was thinking also of h-drol, since im about 1 month to end my cut and my abs wont be visible again.
  23. Registered User
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,607
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    WOw thats looks like a good deal, i was about to order bold200,reversitol,cyclesuppor t,pcs for around $200-250.

    Espistane good ph for first cycle?

    edit: was thinking also of h-drol, since im about 1 month to end my cut and my abs wont be visible again.
    I ran an Epistane cycle and it is a fairly mild compound and should be similar in results and side effects as H-Drol. You should be able to get by with one bottle in the following layout.
    Day 1 10mg, Day 2-7 20mg/30mg/40mg/40mg (Total of 90 pills)

    You should be able to stick with the same supplements/PCT you specified earlier.
  24. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I ran an Epistane cycle and it is a fairly mild compound and should be similar in results and side effects as H-Drol. You should be able to get by with one bottle in the following layout.
    Day 1 10mg, Day 2-7 20mg/30mg/40mg/40mg (Total of 90 pills)

    You should be able to stick with the same supplements/PCT you specified earlier.
    The bold cycle i was going to do was:

    PH Cycle:
    Week 1 : Cycle support 1 scoop.
    Weeks 2-4: Bold @600mg/day, Cycle support 1 scoop per day.
    Weeks 5-7: Bold @600mg/day, Cycle support 1 scoop per day.

    PCT:
    Week 8 Reversitol 1 cap am, 2 caps pm.
    Week 9 Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm.
    Week 10 Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm,Post cycle support 2 cap am, 2 caps pm.
    Week 11 Reversitol 1 cap pm,Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.
    Week 12 Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.
    Week 13 Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.

    And all other supps like creatine,n0,glycergrow starting week 8.

    Total

    2 bottles of Bold 200
    1 bottle of Cycle support(1 scoop per day).
    1 bottle of Reversitol
    1 bottle of Post Cycle Support.

    For Epi would be
    1 bottle of Epistane
    1 bottle of Post Cycle support
    ? bottles(s) of cycle support
    1 Reversitol

    ABout cycle support, with bold, since its not methylated, i would have preloaded and during with only 1 scoop, and for epistane since its methylated it would need 2 bottles of cycle support or just by buying the stack of $99 would be good + reversitol.
  25. Registered User
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,607
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    The bold cycle i was going to do was:

    PH Cycle:
    Week 1 : Cycle support 1 scoop.
    Weeks 2-4: Bold @600mg/day, Cycle support 1 scoop per day.
    Weeks 5-7: Bold @600mg/day, Cycle support 1 scoop per day.

    PCT:
    Week 8 Reversitol 1 cap am, 2 caps pm.
    Week 9 Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm.
    Week 10 Reversitol 1 cap am, 1 cap pm,Post cycle support 2 cap am, 2 caps pm.
    Week 11 Reversitol 1 cap pm,Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.
    Week 12 Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.
    Week 13 Post cycle support 2 cap in the am, 2 caps in the pm.

    And all other supps like creatine,n0,glycergrow starting week 8.

    Total

    2 bottles of Bold 200
    1 bottle of Cycle support(1 scoop per day).
    1 bottle of Reversitol
    1 bottle of Post Cycle Support.

    For Epi would be
    1 bottle of Epistane
    1 bottle of Post Cycle support
    ? bottles(s) of cycle support
    1 Reversitol

    ABout cycle support, with bold, since its not methylated, i would have preloaded and during with only 1 scoop, and for epistane since its methylated it would need 2 bottles of cycle support or just by buying the stack of $99 would be good + reversitol.
    I don't know much about bold, but I have read mixed reviews on it. Epistane seems to give better results in a shorter period of time. Also, CEL's Cycle Assist is a good product and 4 per day for 4 weeks should be covered in one bottle.
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    WOw thats looks like a good deal, i was about to order bold200,reversitol,cyclesuppor t,pcs for around $200-250.

    Espistane good ph for first cycle?

    edit: was thinking also of h-drol, since im about 1 month to end my cut and my abs wont be visible again.
    Both are excellent compounds.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Gotta say i decided for H-drol, but the stack of h-drol/CS/PCS is out of stock

    H-drol cycle:

    week 1-2: Cycle Support at 2 scoops per day.°°°
    week 3-5: H-drol at 50/50/50/75/75*, Cycle support at 1 scoop per day.
    Week 6: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM
    Week 7: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM
    Week 8: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
    Week 9: Reversitol 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
    week 10: PCS 2-2
    week 11: PCS 2-2

    *not sure if add 1 week for my first time.
    °°°Dont know if preload for 2 weeks 1 scoop(or 2 scoops) or preload for 1 week with 2 scoops. And during cycle 1 scoop or 2 scoops?

    ending cut at 2100 cals, gonna bump to 2600 next month, and with h-drol to 3200. 9-12 sets per musclegroup with ow reps high weight.

    Gona log it
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    Gotta say i decided for H-drol, but the stack of h-drol/CS/PCS is out of stock

    H-drol cycle:

    week 1-2: Cycle Support at 2 scoops per day.°°°
    week 3-5: H-drol at 50/50/50/75/75*, Cycle support at 1 scoop per day.
    Week 6: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM
    Week 7: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM
    Week 8: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
    Week 9: Reversitol 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
    week 10: PCS 2-2
    week 11: PCS 2-2

    *not sure if add 1 week for my first time.
    °°°Dont know if preload for 2 weeks 1 scoop(or 2 scoops) or preload for 1 week with 2 scoops. And during cycle 1 scoop or 2 scoops?

    ending cut at 2100 cals, gonna bump to 2600 next month, and with h-drol to 3200. 9-12 sets per musclegroup with ow reps high weight.

    Gona log it
    During the cycle the Cycle Support should be dosed 2 scoops a day. You can better get by with one scoop during preload.

    Unless I am reading it wrong you going to do 5 weeks of h-drol in 3 weeks(week 3-5)????? Your pct looks very good. Let me know if I can help.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  29. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    During the cycle the Cycle Support should be dosed 2 scoops a day. You can better get by with one scoop during preload.

    Unless I am reading it wrong you going to do 5 weeks of h-drol in 3 weeks(week 3-5)????? Your pct looks very good. Let me know if I can help.
    Yeah thanks i noticed the weeks 3-5

    H-drol cycle:

    week 1-2: Cycle Support at 1 scoops per day.
    week 3-7: H-drol at 50/50/50/75/75, Cycle support at 2 scoops per day.
    Week 8: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM
    Week 9: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM
    Week 10: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
    Week 11: Reversitol 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
    week 12: PCS 2-2
    week 13: PCS 2-2

    Still dont know if:

    -Preload 1 or 2 weeks
    -Do 4 weeks 50/50/50/50(last 4 days at 75)
    or
    do 5 weeks50/50 /50/75/75 for my first time.(for this i would need another cycle support and another h-drol bottle.
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    Yeah thanks i noticed the weeks 3-5

    H-drol cycle:

    week 1-2: Cycle Support at 1 scoops per day.
    week 3-7: H-drol at 50/50/50/75/75, Cycle support at 2 scoops per day.
    Week 8: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 2 caps PM
    Week 9: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM
    Week 10: Reversitol 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
    Week 11: Reversitol 1 cap PM/ PCS 2-2
    week 12: PCS 2-2
    week 13: PCS 2-2

    Still dont know if:

    -Preload 1 or 2 weeks
    -Do 4 weeks 50/50/50/50(last 4 days at 75)
    or
    do 5 weeks50/50 /50/75/75 for my first time.(for this i would need another cycle support and another h-drol bottle.
    4 weeks of h-drol is not really enough it does not really kick in till sometime in the 3rd week. I would go 5 weeks 50/50/50/75/75. If money is a big issure preload hawthorne berry for 2 weeks before cycle and use the Cycle Support during the cycle. Good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  31. zek
    zek is offline
    Registered User
    zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    4 weeks of h-drol is not really enough it does not really kick in till sometime in the 3rd week. I would go 5 weeks 50/50/50/75/75. If money is a big issure preload hawthorne berry for 2 weeks before cycle and use the Cycle Support during the cycle. Good luck.
    I will try to get some extra $$$ and buy the extra cycle support...just 1 week preload 1 scoop?

    Thanks alot pembroke, will log it
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zek View Post
    I will try to get some extra $$$ and buy the extra cycle support...just 1 week preload 1 scoop?

    Thanks alot pembroke, will log it
    Yes please do and I am always available if you have questions.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. idea for next cycle?
    By ChrisDono in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. Cycle idea.
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 02:28 PM
  3. My cycle Idea
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:15 AM
  4. M1T to jumpstart this cycle...good idea or bad idea...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 06:21 AM
  5. Best Idea..... for 1st cycle?
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in