What's wrong with my Cycle Support?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me begin by saying that I have been a big fan of Cycle Support since I tried the beta a few years back. In fact, I've gone through about 8 tubs of the stuff since.

Last May, I ordered two more tubs of the peanut butter flavor (I prefer the PB although I've tried the chocolate and didn't mind it) from NP. Well, a few days back, I opened one of the containers and noticed that the color was much darker than any that I'd used previously. No big deal because I know the color of some of the ingredients can vary.

Well, the real surprise was when I mixed it in with my chocolate protein shake. I have always found the taste of CS to be not too bad. However, this time around, the taste is noticeably harsher. In fact, it's quite bad. If I didn't know better, I'd swear they forgot to add in the flavoring system!

In any case, I will continue to take it because I'm gearing up for a PP cycle in a week or so. However, if AI has in fact reformulated the flavoring system, I for one prefer the older version.

For what it's worth, the batch I'm currently using has the new shiny label on it and is lot #080247 with an expiry of 05/10.

To any AI reps, is it possible that I got a bad batch?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Ninjo,

Thank you for the post and purchase. No that is not the new flavoring, nor a bad batch.

Actually the improved flavoring batches has only been shipped to retailers about 7 - 10 days ago and with the stock they already had it probably wont ship out for another couple weeks.

I see you say you will still take it but if you prefer to return it we are happy to replace it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Ninjo,

Thank you for the post and purchase. No that is not the new flavoring, nor a bad batch.

Actually the improved flavoring batches has only been shipped to retailers about 7 - 10 days ago and with the stock they already had it probably wont ship out for another couple weeks.

I see you say you will still take it but if you prefer to return it we are happy to replace it.
Great job to see what we do for our loyal customers:head:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Ninjo,

Thanks Crowler. I appreciate the offer but I live in Canada and it would cost me a small fortune to ship the two containers back to you in the US (i.e. thanks to Canada Post, cost of shipping to US is higher than to ship the other way around).

As well, I can't afford to stop taking the CS at the moment because I'm close to starting my cycle (i.e. it would probably take at least 10 days for the tubs to get to you and another 10 days for me to get the replacement!).

In any case, I will continue to support AI in the future as I feel it is a standup company delivering great products. I have also used PCS and EXCELL in the past as well as your protein isolate and cookie mix (RIP) and found them all to be of excellent quality.

Thanks again for the offer.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ninjo,

Thank you for the quick reply. I appreciate the situation. Best of luck with the cycle!

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
Great company, great produts and great people. Atleast it's not making you be on the toilet all day like nitro-tech does.:gas:

Anabolic Innovations:head:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Great company, great produts and great people. Atleast it's not making you be on the toilet all day like nitro-tech does.:gas:

Anabolic Innovations:head:
Thank you for the kind post.

dorko

Awards
what does everyone mix with their cycle support?

I have the peanut butter flavor, and it smells horrible, and it made me gag when i first tasted it.

I dont know how anyone can possibly drink this stuff. What do you mix it with so it doesnt taste so horribly disgusting?

im going to continue to use it, but im just saying. jesus christ.!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just follow the directions. Mix it in protein powder in milk.

No problem

dorko

Awards
Just follow the directions. Mix it in protein powder in milk.

No problem

thats what im doing.

im mixing it with this:

its just the smell/taste....god awful.

o well. you got to do what you got to do!!

thanks for the quick shipping and service.!!

hopefully this will work as i want it to.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmm sorry to hear that. Have you tried perhaps crystal lite or gatorade?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to reiterate, since I was the one that started this thread, that until this latest batch, I have always found Cycle Support to taste pretty good considering what's in it. In any case, taste is not why we all use and love this product! Cheers.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmm sorry to hear that. Have you tried perhaps crystal lite or gatorade?
LMAO, yes there are better products out there that you can use besides muscletech products.
Hmm, Crowler......hint hint

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Is that a cue to me to say something about our new product

Essentials + Protein ;)

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Hey Ninjo,

This is top notch service and why i will always support AI!!

Last edited:
curqleez

curqleez

Awards

I have the peanut butter flavor, and it smells horrible, and it made me gag when i first tasted it.

I dont know how anyone can possibly drink this stuff. What do you mix it with so it doesnt taste so horribly disgusting?

im going to continue to use it, but im just saying. jesus christ.!![/QUO

Most important remeber cycle support purpose is to keep you healthy so you can keep on keeping on. Just chug it and/or mix it with protien shake. Health is way more important than a few sec of taste.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

im going to continue to use it, but im just saying. jesus christ.!!
peanut butter CS goes well with Banana-flavored Muscle Milk or any chocolate protein powder

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Me either. I just eat it straight out of the jar. Stuff just doesn't bother me. Especially if I know it's good for me.

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
I mix mine with muscle milk. Can't tell it's in there.