Low dosed PCS/Stoked

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Anyone ever tried running either product at a lower dose for a longer period of time for more of a health boost? I am not sure the doses of TR that is for a good overall health boost but its got a nice dose of Quercetin.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A half dose of STOKED with bulk Trans Res could prove to be pretty beneficial IMO.

Quercetin inhibits estrone sulfanase, which degrades trans res. This aids in absorption. Piperine will also aid in absorption, but through a different mechanism. Piperine will help the intestine to absorb any phytochemicals that are being ingested. As an added bonus, it's thought that piperine may also inhibit another enzyme that might be associated with the degradation of trans res.

:D:D:D

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
A half dose of STOKED with bulk Trans Res could prove to be pretty beneficial IMO.

Quercetin inhibits estrone sulfanase, which degrades trans res. This aids in absorption. Piperine will also aid in absorption, but through a different mechanism. Piperine will help the intestine to absorb any phytochemicals that are being ingested. As an added bonus, it's thought that piperine may also inhibit another enzyme that might be associated with the degradation of trans res.

:D:D:D
Thanks for posting. I was looking into a product by NOW foods. Pomeratrol, low dosed TR but has Pomegranate in it. Does Pomegranate need an absorption aide as well?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for posting. I was looking into a product by NOW foods. Pomeratrol, low dosed TR but has Pomegranate in it. Does Pomegranate need an absorption aide as well?
I am not sure if there is a issue with that or not.