PCS/STOKED ..should it be cycled after PCT ?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so if i have 2 bottles of this stuff ..and i use a full bottle on my 4week PCT ..can i crank open the 2nd one and use it for 4more weeks .. or is it wise to cycle off after PCT ?

thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey GQ Nemesis,

Thank you for the post and the purchases.

No need to cycle off after just 4 weeks. It can be used for months at a time no worries.

CROWLER

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if i have 2 bottles of this stuff ..and i use a full bottle on my 4week PCT ..can i crank open the 2nd one and use it for 4more weeks .. or is it wise to cycle off after PCT ?

thanks
Your good bro. Did your friend receive the product?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet ..thanks for the input people.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stoked is not just a test booster. The benefits of Trans-Resveratrol are many. Stoked is a very good antioxidant and increases libido and many report improvement in sleep quality.:thumbsup:

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Stoked is not just a test booster. The benefits of Trans-Resveratrol are many. Stoked is a very good antioxidant and increases libido and many report improvement in sleep quality.:thumbsup:
I can attest to that.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got it thanks .. running this stuff again in febPCT .. love this stuff ..my next purchase will be the essentials :djparty:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got it thanks .. running this stuff again in febPCT .. love this stuff ..my next purchase will be the essentials :djparty:
You will be pleased with the ESSENTIALS. It really is a great product that is very easy to take.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for choosing AI bro!!!

Stoked can be used for 2 months at a time, i wouldnt take it for much longer without a 2-4 week break inbetween. (mainly just because of the Icariin, which was shown to be used long term in some studies (but didnt define long term) ) but Trans Res and Quercitin can be used year round IMO

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for choosing AI bro!!!

Stoked can be used for 2 months at a time, i wouldnt take it for much longer without a 2-4 week break inbetween. (mainly just because of the Icariin, which was shown to be used long term in some studies (but didnt define long term) ) but Trans Res and Quercitin can be used year round IMO
I agree Trans-Resveratrol is a great general health supp.:)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
this is a weird question, but could you take 2 bottles of PCS as pct? instead of 1 bottle of PCS and another brand test booster? i just really like PCS and what i get from it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
this is a weird question, but could you take 2 bottles of PCS as pct? instead of 1 bottle of PCS and another brand test booster? i just really like PCS and what i get from it.
depends on the cycle, but yes for mild compounds you can, most people I know prefer to run PCS for 8 weeks.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i ran PCS for 2 months oct-nov along with blue up .. got great results

so your question is doubling up the dosage of PCS and unloading those 2 bottles in a month ? hmhh interesting .. looking fwd to get a response to that question as well.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on the cycle, but yes for mild compounds you can, most people I know prefer to run PCS for 8 weeks.
have this been done ? maybe i will do it on my next PCT .. since i am planning a hardcore cycle

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
have this been done ? maybe i will do it on my next PCT .. since i am planning a hardcore cycle
I highly recommend it, my close friend is on his 6th week of PCS, his libido and sense of well being have gotten better each week. Trans-reservatrol and icarrin are known to get better in terms of test boosting effects with continous use.:fing02:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as far as 2 bottles at the same time i would say it may be a little too much of a good thing. but running them back to back is A OK with me :)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i was referring more to a 8 week pct. PCS week 1-4 and PCS week 5-8. not double the dosage. sorry for the confusion. =P

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was referring more to a 8 week pct. PCS week 1-4 and PCS week 5-8. not double the dosage. sorry for the confusion. =P
oh thats fine, ive done that and loved the results, gained 2lbs on my pCT as well :)