Stroked for bridge until your next cycle

reeftank03

reeftank03

Awards
i am going to be ending my epi an cycle in a few weeks can stroked to someting i can take intill my next cycle. Will i get any gain while on it also.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
STOKED! is a natural test booster so I would say it will definitely be beneficial as you have it planned.

CROWLER

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've read you should wait a couple of weeks after your PCT before beginning a test booster like STOKED.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read you should wait a couple of weeks after your PCT before beginning a test booster like STOKED.
Res works differently than the majority of Test boosters out there, it has a AI effect, that would be beneficial after a cycle, and in effect the negative feedback loop raises test to compensate for the lowered estro. It isn't like other where it free's up bound test, or gives a shot of LH which can desensitize the testes after being shut down.

Adams

reeftank03

reeftank03

Awards
DAdams91982

So what your saying is rest is my best recovery intill the next cycle.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams91982

So what your saying is rest is my best recovery intill the next cycle.
I guess I should have used the full word. Resveratrol (The main ingredient in Stoked) would be a great addition to directly after a cycle, due to its anti aging effects, and its slight AI effect, subsequently normalizing the bodys natural hormones faster.

Adams

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Res works differently than the majority of Test boosters out there, it has a AI effect, that would be beneficial after a cycle, and in effect the negative feedback loop raises test to compensate for the lowered estro. It isn't like other where it free's up bound test, or gives a shot of LH which can desensitize the testes after being shut down.

Adams
I've already used PCS(which is STOKED) in my PCT. What I was speaking about was the use of STOKED after PCT, but before the next cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've already used PCS(which is STOKED) in my PCT. What I was speaking about was the use of STOKED after PCT, but before the next cycle.
I do not believe that using Stoked right after will be a problem Trans-resveratrol is a awesome substance that is a great antioxidant.:thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly... I would use a Resveratrol product EVERYDAY. There is no downfall with utilizing a Res product.

Adams

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well, then I guess I'll get "stoked" when my PCT is up :)

Actually, I can't decide if I want to start right off with STOKED, or wait a month and stack it with AX.

reeftank03

reeftank03

Awards
i also for got to add that im stacking Mass FX and Hyperdrol X-2 also with the epi.