Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was intending to use stoked/6oxo/dth but when i went to order dth was oos. also i was going to use td bulk 6oxo but i got a good deal on a big bottle of 6oxo. after 1 week of using 8 caps of stoked and 3 caps 6oxo ed, i have a high libido!!!! also feel rejuvenated, with great pumps and almost cycle like muscle fullness. not trying to max out while i am recovering from injury but i feel stronger. heres the topper, i woke up this morning with a zit on end of my nose. no big deal you say, well i will be 50 next month and didn't have many zits even in high school. i have been using this with full line up of controlled lab products and together i have been making amazing progress on road to recovery. imo, the combination of stoked/6oxo is the real deal.:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback TheBigT!

I have yet to use STOKED w/6-oxo, but I definitely enjoyed taking it with 25 mg of ATD daily.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback TheBigT!

I have yet to use STOKED w/6-oxo, but I definitely enjoyed taking it with 25 mg of ATD daily.
you have got to try with the 6oxo!!! to me the 6oxo is much more of a test booster than anti-e. this combo is really doing it for me. still planning to add dth, probably this fri. plan to get more stoked. no pun intended.:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, you got all those people excited about seeing a STOKED/DTH combo and then the DTH was out of stock!

It would be great if you could stop bump this thread every now and then with an update :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you got all those people excited about seeing a STOKED/DTH combo and then the DTH was out of stock!

It would be great if you could stop bump this thread every now and then with an update :thumbsup:
i have to tell you, your stoked product really agrees with me. the only other supplement that has ever had an effect on chest fat and tightening of chest area is formestane. i haven't seen a lot of others comment on this, but i am impressed. for all their claims of reducing estrogen ai's have never had much effect on chest. stoked has done for me what epi did for mmowry, in a much shorter period of time.:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've noticed that most people talk about strength and endurance, but I was really impressed with how I leaned out and the deep sleep that I got.

How has your appetite been? I was for sure that I was going to get fat b/c I felt like a bottomless pit, lol. It wasn't even cravings, I was just HUNGRY all the time!

...oh yeah, it's only fair that I mention that I took two daily doses of 50mg of 7-OH-DHEA while using STOKED and ATD...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've noticed that most people talk about strength and endurance, but I was really impressed with how I leaned out and the deep sleep that I got.

How has your appetite been? I was for sure that I was going to get fat b/c I felt like a bottomless pit, lol. It wasn't even cravings, I was just HUNGRY all the time!

...oh yeah, it's only fair that I mention that I took two daily doses of 50mg of 7-OH-DHEA while using STOKED and ATD...
i am using cl's reduction and that is helping with appetite. i really think my ph days are over, if you are picky there are some great natural supps out right now. still can't believe i got a zit, im going to be 50 next month this is not normal,hehe gotta love it. i highly recommend the 6oxo with stoked next time.:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have some ATD to blow through with some more STOKED, but i will keep that recommendation in mind.