Cycle support pill version

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Ever considered making this? I've searched around and haven't read it being talked about. Could deffinately use a break from the older chocolate flavor.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
They do make it man. Life Support

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
68 dollars for a cycles worth of life support vs 42 dollars for a cycles worth of cycle support. I figured that they would have approximately the same costs of making pills vs. flavor delivery system.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So really, your question is why isn't Life Support cheaper?

I'm not sure on the logistics of the costs invovled, but I know Crowler tries to keep things at reasonable costs while still using maximal doses.

I've had a few guys tell me they do this:

Cycle Support + Capping Kit = Life Support

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So really, your question is why isn't Life Support cheaper?

I'm not sure on the logistics of the costs invovled, but I know Crowler tries to keep things at reasonable costs while still using maximal doses.

I've had a few guys tell me they do this:

Cycle Support + Capping Kit = Life Support
I personally do not have a issue with the taste but understand some do. I have heard more as of late of people doing capping on Cycle Support.:thumbsup:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can cap it yourself it is obviously cheaper, but a lot of people seem to be much happier with the tasted since the flavor system has been reformulated. This especially goes for the peanut butter flavor.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you can cap it yourself it is obviously cheaper, but a lot of people seem to be much happier with the tasted since the flavor system has been reformulated. This especially goes for the peanut butter flavor.
Never really had an issue with the old flavor, but I can't wait to open up my new container to see how the flavor has improved.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How have you been bro?

I haven't tried the Cycle Support with the reformulated flavor system, but I had no issues with the original either.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind having to chug this down, as it's convenient to get all these dosages at once, but since I don't like to fluff anything up, the chocolate I have almost tastes like the taste in your mouth after you burp and get a bit back up. Taking it with OJ though does mask the taste 100% though, that or milk with chocolate syrup in it... but i'd rather take it with water (0 calories/sugar/etc)

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I just figured there would be a capped version of this for those who don't want to mix the powders/don't like the taste (or simply don't want to spend the time mixing, and just pop a couple pills back) with the same amount of servings for relatively the same price. I do appreciate all the feedback so far though guys.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the peanut butter Cycle Support with 1/2 milk, half water, and chocolate whey. It tastes very good IMO.

To each their own though.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Do you already have everything figured out for your cycle?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i have a few bottles sitting around waiting for the right time to use. I tried the powder form and couldnt handle the taste. I guess Im a puss lol

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Do you already have everything figured out for your cycle?
Somewhat, i'm still looking to lean out a bit more in order to treat myself to a good wet bulker :food:

On a side note, went to an emergency care location today for sharp wrist pains (too many diamond push-ups, reverse wrist curls), and BP was 125/75 with resting heart rate at 72. Pretty good 2 weeks 2 days into a cycle. Thanks cycle support :).

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your BP with us and thanks for the kind words Freezito!

What was the outcome with your wrist Ecu19?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your BP with us and thanks for the kind words Freezito!

What was the outcome with your wrist Ecu19?
Nothing broken, just got x-ray eval back today. Could be anything. Muscle sprain, tendonitis, whatever. I'm in a wrist wrap with 0 wrist mobility for 3-4 days of no lifting, then i can only take it off to lift, but have to keep it on even when sleeping.

Doc at the urgent care facility was flirting with me. She couldn't of been over 25. Took care of my pain issues though without accusing me (like another urgent care place dr did last year) of being a drug fiend just because I asked for some ways of pain management for the time being.

The wrist wrap certainly will help with the pity from the ladies :lol::lol:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing broken, just got x-ray eval back today. Could be anything. Muscle sprain, tendonitis, whatever. I'm in a wrist wrap with 0 wrist mobility for 3-4 days of no lifting, then i can only take it off to lift, but have to keep it on even when sleeping.

Doc at the urgent care facility was flirting with me. She couldn't of been over 25. Took care of my pain issues though without accusing me (like another urgent care place dr did last year) of being a drug fiend just because I asked for some ways of pain management for the time being.

Get well soon bro pretty ladies and pain meds always make it a little easier:thumbsup:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

...you remember Stiffler in American Pie with the pre-med chick, lol :run: