ALL NEW 'BEEFED UP' BULLK

DHumphreys

DHumphreys

Awards
Some of you may or may not be aware of one of Anabolic Designs leading products, BULLK (See here for original Bullk write up), being one of the top products when looking for a natural way of elevating testosterone levels.

It now has ANOTHER reason why you should pick this product when wanting to help increase size and strength....

The new 'BEEFED UP' version, now includes NMDA - N-Methyl-D-Aspartate, like DAA but better.

You may be wondering, why not just use DAA?

N-Methyl-D-Aspartate is 100X's as potent as D-Aspartic Acid in stimulating hGH and Testosterone increases and is actually responsible for the hormone increase with DAA ingestion. DAA breaks down into N-Methyl-D-Aspartate via methyl transferace reaction called NMDA Synthetase. N-Methyl-D-Aspartate then stimulates the Hypothalamus-Pituitary and testis to produce hormones. So, if you take D-Aspartic Acid, it is the N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid, which gets there through conversion, that actually does the work.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

I do believe this stuff has hit the shelves over there in the US, but any queries regarding suppliers etc.. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
We cannot disclose the amount we are using within the product!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guy will this be the version the choosen tester might received ? I am not trying to be negative here, just to know if we will have feedback available over here. For the record are you doing more sell in the UK right now ?

Thank you

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about this product but 30 mg from what I read is a good dose. Looking forward to the release.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
What is a great lean mass building supp. Thanks