hello from AD sponsored athelete Johnny Reid

JohnnyReid

JohnnyReid

Awards
HI all,

My names Johnny Reid, i'm 22 years old and a national competitive bodybuilder.

I started training end of 2008 at 19 years old the going on to win my first show in 2009 at the age of 20. That was as a junior in the NABBA Wales and i also qualified for the NABBA BRITS & UNIVERSE.

Unfortunately i suffered a torn tendon in my pec soon after which has caused me to sit out the past year and a half....

I have signed up to share my experiences and knowledge and also to gain some too.

I will be entering the NABBA Wales this year and NAC Great Britain show also so follow my journals as i prepare to hit the stage once again!!

I am currently sponsored by Anabolic Designs and Cardiff sports nutrition and i will be helping blog on the AD range and their effectiveness.

As a sponsored athelete you would say I am obliged to compliment their supplements but in actual fact those who have tried or looked into the AD range will know their products are one of the most extensively researched and high quality on the market currently.

Whilst diet currently from the AD range I am using the Stampede pre workout shake, shredabull fat strippers and the ravenous appetite increasant/ digestive aid.

Thanks for having me here and i hope to be able to be of some help and any questions dont hesitate to message me.

I will be posting my first blog tommorrow and i will be 7 weeks and 1 day out from my first show back 'comeback sort of speak'.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
HI all,

My names Johnny Reid, i'm 22 years old and a national competitive bodybuilder.

I started training end of 2008 at 19 years old the going on to win my first show in 2009 at the age of 20. That was as a junior in the NABBA Wales and i also qualified for the NABBA BRITS & UNIVERSE.

Unfortunately i suffered a torn tendon in my pec soon after which has caused me to sit out the past year and a half....

I have signed up to share my experiences and knowledge and also to gain some too.

I will be entering the NABBA Wales this year and NAC Great Britain show also so follow my journals as i prepare to hit the stage once again!!

I am currently sponsored by Anabolic Designs and Cardiff sports nutrition and i will be helping blog on the AD range and their effectiveness.

As a sponsored athelete you would say I am obliged to compliment their supplements but in actual fact those who have tried or looked into the AD range will know their products are one of the most extensively researched and high quality on the market currently.

Whilst diet currently from the AD range I am using the Stampede pre workout shake, shredabull fat strippers and the ravenous appetite increasant/ digestive aid.

Thanks for having me here and i hope to be able to be of some help and any questions dont hesitate to message me.

I will be posting my first blog tommorrow and i will be 7 weeks and 1 day out from my first show back 'comeback sort of speak'.
Welcome aboard Johnny.

JohnnyReid

JohnnyReid

Awards
Thanks Mick i appreciate it. Sorry for the lack of blogs i have been without internet access bar my phone which is useless on forums. I'm back now though and i will be blogging daily for my next contest prep which is in september!

I am about to start a new journal so please to subscribe and follow me please, the more followers i can get the more in depth the journal will be!!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Nice one Johnny. Looking forward to seeing your contest prep.