hello from AD sponsored athelete Johnny Reid

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Smile hello from AD sponsored athelete Johnny Reid

HI all,

My names Johnny Reid, i'm 22 years old and a national competitive bodybuilder.

I started training end of 2008 at 19 years old the going on to win my first show in 2009 at the age of 20. That was as a junior in the NABBA Wales and i also qualified for the NABBA BRITS & UNIVERSE.

Unfortunately i suffered a torn tendon in my pec soon after which has caused me to sit out the past year and a half....

I have signed up to share my experiences and knowledge and also to gain some too.

I will be entering the NABBA Wales this year and NAC Great Britain show also so follow my journals as i prepare to hit the stage once again!!

I am currently sponsored by Anabolic Designs and Cardiff sports nutrition and i will be helping blog on the AD range and their effectiveness.

As a sponsored athelete you would say I am obliged to compliment their supplements but in actual fact those who have tried or looked into the AD range will know their products are one of the most extensively researched and high quality on the market currently.

Whilst diet currently from the AD range I am using the Stampede pre workout shake, shredabull fat strippers and the ravenous appetite increasant/ digestive aid.

Thanks for having me here and i hope to be able to be of some help and any questions dont hesitate to message me.

I will be posting my first blog tommorrow and i will be 7 weeks and 1 day out from my first show back 'comeback sort of speak'.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post
    HI all,

My names Johnny Reid, i'm 22 years old and a national competitive bodybuilder.

I started training end of 2008 at 19 years old the going on to win my first show in 2009 at the age of 20. That was as a junior in the NABBA Wales and i also qualified for the NABBA BRITS & UNIVERSE.

Unfortunately i suffered a torn tendon in my pec soon after which has caused me to sit out the past year and a half....

I have signed up to share my experiences and knowledge and also to gain some too.

I will be entering the NABBA Wales this year and NAC Great Britain show also so follow my journals as i prepare to hit the stage once again!!

I am currently sponsored by Anabolic Designs and Cardiff sports nutrition and i will be helping blog on the AD range and their effectiveness.

As a sponsored athelete you would say I am obliged to compliment their supplements but in actual fact those who have tried or looked into the AD range will know their products are one of the most extensively researched and high quality on the market currently.

Whilst diet currently from the AD range I am using the Stampede pre workout shake, shredabull fat strippers and the ravenous appetite increasant/ digestive aid.

Thanks for having me here and i hope to be able to be of some help and any questions dont hesitate to message me.

I will be posting my first blog tommorrow and i will be 7 weeks and 1 day out from my first show back 'comeback sort of speak'.
    Welcome aboard Johnny.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Johnny is 6 days out from his competition. Please take time to have a look at his FB pages and his progress!

Here are the links :

Athlete page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny...050356?sk=wall

home page - http://www.facebook.com/johnnyreid11?sk=wall
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Congrats Johnny on your 2nd place in class one NABBA Wales. Just shows your grit and determination coming back from your pec tear buddy.

Everyone please give Johnny some Congrats on his FB page :

Home - http://www.facebook.com/johnnyreid11?sk=wall

Athlete - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny...050356?sk=wall
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Thanks Mick i appreciate it. Sorry for the lack of blogs i have been without internet access bar my phone which is useless on forums. I'm back now though and i will be blogging daily for my next contest prep which is in september!

I am about to start a new journal so please to subscribe and follow me please, the more followers i can get the more in depth the journal will be!!
    Regards, Johnny Reid
    www.anabolic-designs.com
    www.cardiffsportsnutrition.co. uk
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Nice one Johnny. Looking forward to seeing your contest prep.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

go get em on sunday johnny!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Francisco Montealegre - Genomyx Sponsored Athelete
    By JakeVendetta in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 547
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 10:57 AM
  2. Johnny Reid's road to the UKBFF Britain Finals 2011 - Sponsored by AD & CSN
    By JohnnyReid in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:32 PM
  3. Johnny Reid - my road to return on the stage!!
    By JohnnyReid in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:35 AM
  4. LG's new sponsored Athelete: INARIUS!!!
    By GMG760 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:59 PM
  5. sponsored athelete tees
    By biggkarim in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 09:56 PM