Hello From Anabolic Designs

DHumphreys

DHumphreys

Awards
Good evening everybody.
I'm Dave, a representative from Anabolic Designs. I look forward to contributing towards the forum with all aspects of training and nutrition. Il be starting a personal log so you can see my current diet and training routine, as well as my progress from when I started training to this current day. Id love feedback so don't be shy!
Any specific questions about Anabolic Design products, just ask and don't hesitate to PM whenever you need, I’m happy to help.

Here’s a brief look at the AD range,

TAURO-TESTis the ultimate Male rebuild system. We focused on bringing together a number of different hormone modulating compounds to offer you the ultimate natural enhancement. Our goals were to ramp up testosterone production and eliminate the limiting factors on keeping testosterone way above base level. We also wanted to help suppress unwanted feminine estrogen and improve growth hormone and other great co-factors for muscle hardness, growth, recovery and sex drive. Tauro-Test met all our goals and we’re sure it will help you to reach yours.

SHREDABULL is the most complete fat loss formula on the market today. Too many formulas try to convince you of their strength with short term stimulant buzz - but with Shredabull you cover every aspect of your fat loss goals - energy levels, focus, appetite control, managing cortisol and growth hormone, boosting thyroid output processing fat and carbs - if it helps you get lean, Shredabull covers it.

BULLK - SIZE MATTERS - For serious mass gain phases, BullK is the answer

BULLK is the all new star of our line-up. With the demise of pro-hormones, the world has searched for the most advanced natural anabolic boosters they can find to enhance maximum muscle size. BullK features the highest dose and only verified full quality Bulbine Natalensis, as well as a host of other compounds in a premium grade Matrix to elicit maximum gains for users needing to answer the call for SIZE!

Anabolic Designs BullK - The One you can trust BMG Labs Bulbine Natalensis product supply graphs - BullK Bulbine is the genuine article. Here at Anabolic Designs we pride ourselves on making formulas that are cutting edge and focus on quality over cost. We make formulas we’d want to use ourselves and always strive to meet new challenges. Our products are rarely the cheapest but there’s a reason we are one of the most trusted names in sports nutrition today and it’s our commitment to making the best formulas, with the best ingredients, to the best science-backed research and in the best GMP registered facility in the USA. Unfortunately a lot of companies don’t work to these standards and with the popularity of Bulbine Natalensis a rush of low-grade and even counterfeit compounds are out there now. The problem is genuine, high grade Bulbine of the correct sort is only available in very limited supplies of which we have one of the only confirmed sources. Before you choose a Bulbine-backed product ask yourself if the company offers their COA and lab-tested graphs to prove their quality.
(All our product COAs are available on request - so you know our raw materials are exactly what is on the label)

RAVENOUS - Ignite Your Appetite! Most trainees know that to get big you have to eat BIG! Unfortunately that’s not as easy as it sounds. Protein is filling, an overstressed liver and digestive system, full of undigested food and low probiotic levels simply won’t handle the calories you need. RAVENOUS was designed to cleanse your digestive system, ensure your body will absorb all the food and supplements you spend your cash on and will ignite your appetite so you’ll never feel bloated or sick and will crave your next anabolic feeding!
RAVENOUS is designed to stack with the all new BULLK for maximum bulking results.

LIVERMILK is a complete detoxification and cleansing matrix. The Liver processes your food, supplements and medications and can become stressed and assailed by toxic levels, especially during peak times of stress, overtraining or when using orally active chemicals and drugs. LIVERMILK is designed to cleanse your liver and kidney system as well as improving overall anti-oxidant support and improving immune response to ensure maximum health & vitality in even the most stressful situations.

Happy Training
Dave

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Welcome

This forum is the only one not located in the sub-forum company bullet list~Just thought AD might want to know to notify administrator.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
welcome

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you with us on AM Dave. :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Whats the Bullk comparitive too? never heard of that kind of product.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulbine products?

iForce Tropinol, NTBM Phytoserms 347, APS Testalensis

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
BULLK has now got NMDA (N-Methyl-D-aspartate) added to it also.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Question about dosing Taurotest

can the 6 pills be taken it two lots of 3 pills, 3am and 3pm in the evening, dont really want to take 2 pills before bed as i take other supps then, sorather take the pills in 2 doses, does it really matter as long as they are taken?
also can they be taken with water or do they have to be taken with food/meals?

DHumphreys

DHumphreys

Awards
It is best to take before bed if possible. Topping up with the key ingredients to Taurotest before you go to sleep will ensure optimum growth and recovery whilst you sleep.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
It is best to take before bed if possible. Topping up with the key ingredients to Taurotest before you go to sleep will ensure optimum growth and recovery whilst you sleep.
but its still ok to take with bfast and evening meal if not as i take other supps at bedtime and dont want to be mixing them would rather take ttest seperatly with my 2 main meals

DHumphreys

DHumphreys

Awards
Yeah that will be fine. I would still spread it over 3 meals, B-fast, Midday Lunch, and Evening Meal if possible. But if you can't take it at bedtime, I dont see why you couldnt change the times.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Nearly finished it last day sunday, cant say ive noticed anything disspaointed but not suprised, Titanium was much better.
Thanks anyway.