Ravenous Write-up

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established

Ravenous

The Ultimate Appetite and Digestion Solution

IGNITE YOUR APPETITE

Ravenous is a complete digestive cleansing tonic that clears the digestive tract and stimulates animal like appetite by boosting the efficiency at which the body breaks down, converts, utilizes and absorbs nutrients, this is the most efficient way to increase appetite.
You can’t feel hungry when your body is housing old waste, and unwanted food!!!
Ravenous is designed to break down food in record speed and ensure nutrient turnover is at optimal levels to support continual muscle growth and recovery. Ravenous features DIGESTAPLEX which safeguards against the release toxins which can back up into the liver and cause many associated health issues when food is not digested properly.
Ravenous is an all natural complex that combines western, chinese and ayurvedic herbal combinations to clear the digestive tract, and assist the body to efficiently breakdown down food leaving athletes scrambling to get their hands on their food and gorge on their next meal.
Ravenous also improves the pH of the body for improved health and feeling of well being, improved pH levels also ensure that the risk of acidosis is vastly reduced. Ravenous works by heating the digestive tract with ayurvedic warming herbs contained in OPTIMASS including ginger extract and triphala which are proven to act rapidly. This herbal combination has been used in India and being part of Indian culture for years to aid proper digestion. Ravenous also has been beefed up with OPTIZYME - a comprehensive matrix of potent enzymes designed to kick starts the breakdown process from as soon as the food is ingested.
Users of Ravenous will notice a stimulated appetite a better sense of well being and less bloating. The biggest benefit delivered by Ravenous is improved recovery levels and accelerated growth due to the increased nutrient uptake and protein utilization. Ravenous also reduces the risk of increased body fat levels even when consuming additional calories due to the improved digestion and nutrient uptake.

Why is Ravenous essential and who should use it? :

Ravenous should be used by any athletes who have problems like listed below

• Athletes who struggle to eat sufficient calories to support physical development
• Athletes who suffer with bloating after consuming a meal
• Offseason Athletes who are looking to gain weight but struggle with poor appetite
• Athletes who suffer with forms of acid reflux or high acidity levels
• Athletes who accumulate body fat rapidly rather than lean muscle tissue
• Athletes that rely on solid foods as their diet rather than nutritional shakes
• Athletes who suffer with excess flatulence
• Athletes who need to consume high levels of protein

Product Use :

Users should consume 2 capsules per serving and take 2-3 times per day before consuming a meal. Ravenous works best as part of a proper nutritional and training program

Stack: Ultimate Mass Stack

Ravenous is ideal to stack with Tauro Test or BullK as part of an advanced Mass and strength training and nutrition program, users on this stack should consume at least 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight.

Supplement Facts

180 Capsules per Container

Servings Per Container : 90

Serving Size: 2 Capsules Amount per Serving %DV

OPTIMASS 756mg. **

Ginger Root (5% gingerols), Harad (Chebula Myrobalan fruit), Amla (Amla Fruit), Behada (Belleric Myrobalan fruit), Trigonella foenum-graecum powder, Peppermint 4:1, Bupleurum Root powder, White Peony Root, Oregon Grape Root powder, Gentian powder, Chlorella (cracked cell), Parsley Herb powder, Fennel Seed, Armoracia rusticana powder, Dandelion Root powder

DIGESTAPLEX 525mg. **

Spirulina powder, Alfalfa Powder, Green Tea (90% polyphenols)

OPTIZYME 150mg. **

Acid Protease, Bromelain, Cellulase, Maltase, Fungal Amylase, Fungal Protease 1, Fingal Protease II, Lactase, Lipase, Invertase, Papain

ELIMATOX 125mg. **

Cascara Sagrada 4:1, Senna Seed 4:1, Marshmallow Root powder

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.​

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm very tempted to log this one. I even did something that I very seldom do: I went to bb.com to read one Ravenous log :D

Availability in UK makes it even more temptating.. Hopefully they'll have it on stock next month when I'll order some supplements. I'd like to continue my summer bulk :D

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I'm very tempted to log this one. I even did something that I very seldom do: I went to bb.com to read one Ravenous log :D

Availability in UK makes it even more temptating.. Hopefully they'll have it on stock next month when I'll order some supplements. I'd like to continue my summer bulk :D
I'm debating buying this and try it for an upcoming cycle, I tried something similar called Grub on by a board sponsor here and it worked great so far only time and funds will tell.
Please apply here for logging oppertunities of our Ravenous.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/171468-anabolic-designs-ravenous.html

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I would but I'm probably not the best possible logger because I'm on Natadrol right now and gonna be at least 5 more weeks.. Good opportunity though. When is the log supposed to be started?
Hopefully within the next 3-4 weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK. I will follow that log. Would like to do it myself but it wouldn't be fair because Natadrol increases appetite by itself..

J

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
"OPTIZYME - a comprehensive matrix of potent enzymes designed to kick starts the breakdown process from as soon as the food is ingested when."

say what?

:blink:

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
"OPTIZYME - a comprehensive matrix of potent enzymes designed to kick starts the breakdown process from as soon as the food is ingested when."

say what?

:blink:
Sorry the when bit on the end shouldn't be there. :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who wants to see a non-sponsored and unbiased Ravenous log/review? Because I just ordered a bottle of it :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Who wants to see a non-sponsored and unbiased Ravenous log/review? Because I just ordered a bottle of it :)
Excellent buddy. Thanks for your support and drop me a link to your log so i can follow along. Any questions you have a long the way then please ask.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excellent buddy. Thanks for your support and drop me a link to your log so i can follow along. Any questions you have a long the way then please ask.
Yeah, will do that. I'll start the log in 2-3 weeks after I've finished my Natadrol cycle. Ravenous should help me keeping those gains :)

Do you think I should start with just 1 cap per meal because I weight just about 160lbs?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, will do that. I'll start the log in 2-3 weeks after I've finished my Natadrol cycle. Ravenous should help me keeping those gains :)

Do you think I should start with just 1 cap per meal because I weight just about 160lbs?
From what i have found from using it is that if you are going to have a large meal you are better using the full 2 capsule dose with the meal. If it is a lighter meal then 1 capsule will be sufficient as i got a little discomfort sometimes from using 2 caps with a smaller meal. never the less aim to be using between 4-6 capsules daily. With 6 caps being the limit of daily use.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what i have found from using it is that if you are going to have a large meal you are better using the full 2 capsule dose with the meal. If it is a lighter meal then 1 capsule will be sufficient as i got a little discomfort sometimes from using 2 caps with a smaller meal. never the less aim to be using between 4-6 capsules daily. With 6 caps being the limit of daily use.
OK. Can't wait to see how it works :) I'm a hardgainer and need at least 4000kcals per day, preferably 5000 as my job is quite heavy... And I'm gonna start doing some cardio too but don't want to stop bulking up :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
OK. Can't wait to see how it works :) I'm a hardgainer and need at least 4000kcals per day, preferably 5000 as my job is quite heavy... And I'm gonna start doing some cardio too but don't want to stop bulking up :)
I always keep some light cardio going to help keep the fat gains to a minimum whilst bulking. :)