Tauro-Test Write-up

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established

ANABOLIC DESIGNS - TAURO-TEST

Anabolic Designs has redefined the testosterone boosting market by bringing you Tauro Test; the natural anabolic augmentation system.

Tauro Test delivers a unique synergistic blend of ingredients designed to just raise testosterone levels via Testobullism; A blend of five potent compounds that provide a prolonged surge in testosterone. Tauro Test also reduces Estrogen levels through Estocut; a mix of ingredients to keep estrogen levels in check thus optimizing free testosterone levels the body.

More free testosterone results in increased strength, increased protein synthesis levels and more nitrogen retention within the muscle.

Not satisfied with making a truly mean testosterone enhancing product Anabolic Designs has beefed up Tauro Test with Secretrophin; this induces the secretion of growth hormone which promotes more lean muscle mass and reductions in body fat stores. This is complemented by CAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) agonists; these have been shown to also support reductions in body fat levels by increasing thyroid levels and fat breakdown within the cell itself.

All of this is supported with Tauro Drive; a unique delivery system that increases the uptake of the nutrients to ensure users get the maximum effect from the powerful ingredient profile.

What does this mean to users? Why use Tauro Test?

Tauro Test is not just a testosterone booster; Tauro test is made up of five matrices to ensure that this product can dramatically improve body composition; both building muscle and reducing body fat levels, you will have a harder, fuller more dense appearance, have the ability to lift heavier weights and experience increased libido and confidence levels.

Tauro Test is can be used to gain muscle mass rapidly all year round or can be used as part of any post cycle therapy treatment. Tauro Test works best when used in conjunction with a high protein diet.

Anabolic Designs Tauro Test creates the ultimate anabolic environment that allows you to charge through workouts, overcome plateaus and redefine your physique.

Tauro-Test Directions for use:

For best results take two Tauro Test capsules three times per day (six capsules daily). On training days take one serving (Two capsules) an hour prior to training. On Non training days use one serving in the morning and one serving in the afternoon. Always ensure one serving is taken before bed.

Tauro-Test can also be used in conjuction with our fat burner ShredaBull to give the Ultimate in body transformation

180 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size - 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container - 90
Amount Per Serving :

Testobullism™ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Testosterone Amplification Matrix: 600mgs
Longjack (Tongkat Ali), Fenugreek Extract (50% Fenusides), Horny Goat Weed (Icarin 40%), Methoxyisoflavone, 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran 95%

Secretrophon™ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend GH-Inducing Blend: 300mgs
Alpha GPC, Macuna Pruriens (20% L-Dopa)
CAMP Agonists 670mcgs
CAMP

Estocut™ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Estrogen Modulation Matrix: 200mgs
I-3-C, White Button Mushroom, Resveratrol (50%)

Tauro-Drive™ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Delivery System Matrix: 45mgs
Black Pepper Extract, Ginger Root (5% Gingerols), Cayenne Powder
Vitamin B-6 (3.3mg)166%
Zinc Chelate (5mg) 0.33%​

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the ingredient in CAMP Agonists 670mcgs?
i not see it Sir.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the ingredients, I think the test boosting portion is underdosed IMO but logs will either prove this theory right or not. Plus, I would like to see Fadogia in there as well but we can't have it all. I will look for the logs, I could be way off in my estimation.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the ingredients, I think the test boosting portion is underdosed IMO but logs will either prove this theory right or not. Plus, I would like to see Fadogia in there as well but we can't have it all. I will look for the logs, I could be way off in my estimation.
You hardly see any natty test boosters with a good dose, most have you taking twice the rec servings to get a good dose of actives. On one fat lose supp its rec 3 pills a serving but to get what I need from it I'm taking 5 to 6 :(

I'll be looking for logs myself and I'm debating trying one of their products in the near future the product for appetite increase.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You hardly see any natty test boosters with a good dose, most have you taking twice the rec servings to get a good dose of actives. On one fat lose supp its rec 3 pills a serving but to get what I need from it I'm taking 5 to 6 :(

I'll be looking for logs myself and I'm debating trying one of their products in the near future the product for appetite increase.
The other thing is when you get a proprietary blend on those actives, it really makes me wonder. The list is not bad, but you will never get enough out of two pills, there is a reason why some products like HCGen are 5 per serving, takes a lot of natty stuff to work.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking product. I like fenugreek + 3,4-Di

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
This is a product that has a good following in the UK. I used it for an 8 week run last Summer and didn't get any noticeable libido/strength increases but I dropped about 3% BF (15 to 12) without changing my diet (maintenance calories) or training schedule.

I plan to use it again this July/Aug to keep my BF levels as low as possible during the Summer.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The list is not bad, but you will never get enough out of two pills, there is a reason why some products like HCGen are 5 per serving, takes a lot of natty stuff to work.
The dosage is 2 tabs 3 times a day so you get 6 tabs per day. You just take the 6 tabs spread out over the day rather than all at once as with HCGen.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
The dosage is 2 tabs 3 times a day so you get 6 tabs per day. You just take the 6 tabs spread out over the day rather than all at once as with HCGen.
^^^ Yep 6 Capsules daily, 2 AM, 2 in the afternoon and 2 PM.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Question about dosing Taurotest

can the 6 pills be taken it two lots of 3 pills, 3am and 3pm in the evening, dont really want to take 2 pills before bed as i take other supps then, sorather take the pills in 2 doses, does it really matter as long as they are taken?
also can they be taken with water or do they have to be taken with food/meals?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
The idea of before bed with the final dose is to aid in restful sleep along with helping with recovery. What other supps do you use before bed? Ideally i take with food.
At a push you can go with 2 x 3 caps daily.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking it on an empty stomach, does that matter? Sorry if that's a noob question just wondering If it makes a difference

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
It is better taken with food but will still work if not.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fatty foods will help or if not throw down 3-4 fish oil with your dose.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I take zma b4 bed so i dont want to take the taurotest then.
so it is definately better taken with food than not is it better apsorption with or without?
if so i will take 3am with bfast, and 3pm with evening meal would it be ok to take dim in this same meal with the taurotest or not?

cheers

any unsponsered logs about on Ttest?