Welcome Anabolic Designs!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd like to take a moment and welcome Anabolic Designs to AM!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another new company! Welcome to AM, guys!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heeey, nice!
Welcome to the fold :240:

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard!! i've seen your products on the web, i just didn't know that they were available at NP? great stuff...

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard!! i've seen your products on the web, i just didn't know that they were available at NP? great stuff...
I don't believe they are at nutra yet but you could check on distributors on their site to find out where you can buy from if not buying direct.

ADBull

ADBull

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you all for your kind words, we are fresh back from the Arnold classic and playing a little catch up at present, we believe that we have lots to offer the AM community, our line has experienced meteoric growth and we continually look to innovate and release cutting edge products that work, unlike some companies we TRAIN, we love the industry, we live the industry and we will be giving back as the brand grows.

We have teamed up with AM as its a standout forum with a following that is passionate and knowledgable. We will have a team of reps joining aswell as looking to recruit more!!

We will be giving free products for people to use and report back to the AM community, we pride ourselves on releasing quality products that work and support to our fans; if your not hitting your goals with team AD we want to know why!!!!

For all interested distributors PM me for direct pricing.

We look forward to working with the AM community and kicking some ass in and out of the gym!!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard

I must say that both stampede and tauro test have caught my eye...it will be good to get some feedback from the AM community on these

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:welcome: to the AM fold.

~Rosie~

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Welcome to the group. Ready for some great products!!

ADBull

ADBull

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you all again, yes we launched with Mass Plex and quickly discontinued it to start with the natural line, Tauro Test is now a market leader with a comprehensive test blend, GH precursors, CAMP and estrogen control matrices, this was our first and its strength has built the foundations for the rest, the Transform stack of Tauro and Shredabull is our Recomp and hardening stack, everybody loses bodyfat and gains strength perfect for the pre contest phase or dieting for summer.
We have had Ravenous and BullK out for around 6 weeks now and these are causing a huge stir, Ravenous is an appetite enhancing and digestive aid supplement all in one, this was a long time in development and is really hitting home you need to eat to GROW, we stack this with BullK our new mass builder powered by Bullbine, we suggest thisas the offseason stack upping protein intake to around 2g per lb of bodyweight to cash in on the increased protein synthesis from skyrocketed test levels ad increased nutrient uptake and utilization from Ravenous.

We publish COAS for our Bullbine which most dont ad back it up with HP testing, we want yo to know we have quality stamped all over what we do, personally i had been done by some companies when i was in college promising the earth and finding that the product is nothing more than a glossy hyped up label. This kiled all my money in college and angered me that some people are here for money not to help others, not to innovate and actually don't even train and get down and dirty in the gym or advize on nutrition wich is key.

Lots of info will be coming from us, we see you achieve and were happy thats why we are all here right?!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
It's awesome to see Anabolic Designs on here. I had the pleasure of meeting with the CEO at the ASC. He is a stand up guy and truly lives the sport.

Big Things to come guys!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou for the welcome guys. Some of you on here already know me and i will be working with Anabolic Designs to help bring great quality supplements that deliver the results people want to the community.

Over the next few days i will be looking for 2 forum members to work with me and represent AD on the AM forum to help out with anything the community needs. I will put up a thread in the company promotion section sometime tomorrow to get things started.

Once again thankyou for the welcome from all of you and look forward to helping out around the forum.

TPAYNTER

TPAYNTER

Awards
In! I am an AD rep on the bb.com forums and now here. looking forward to working on here!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you all again, yes we launched with Mass Plex and quickly discontinued it to start with the natural line, Tauro Test is now a market leader with a comprehensive test blend, GH precursors, CAMP and estrogen control matrices, this was our first and its strength has built the foundations for the rest, the Transform stack of Tauro and Shredabull is our Recomp and hardening stack, everybody loses bodyfat and gains strength perfect for the pre contest phase or dieting for summer.
We have had Ravenous and BullK out for around 6 weeks now and these are causing a huge stir, Ravenous is an appetite enhancing and digestive aid supplement all in one, this was a long time in development and is really hitting home you need to eat to GROW, we stack this with BullK our new mass builder powered by Bullbine, we suggest thisas the offseason stack upping protein intake to around 2g per lb of bodyweight to cash in on the increased protein synthesis from skyrocketed test levels ad increased nutrient uptake and utilization from Ravenous.

We publish COAS for our Bullbine which most dont ad back it up with HP testing, we want yo to know we have quality stamped all over what we do, personally i had been done by some companies when i was in college promising the earth and finding that the product is nothing more than a glossy hyped up label. This kiled all my money in college and angered me that some people are here for money not to help others, not to innovate and actually don't even train and get down and dirty in the gym or advize on nutrition wich is key.

Lots of info will be coming from us, we see you achieve and were happy thats why we are all here right?!
Great post, I'm going to have to try Ravenous soon

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard guys/girls