ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Look'n sexy!

2. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Look'n sexy!
    Haha thanks. I'm actually gonna be down in SD beach this weekend for cousins wedding. Gonna show off this sexy body.
    Alpha Gainz Rep: These gainz are loyal.
    Lockoutsupplements.com anabolic05 for 5% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ZOO View Post
    Haha thanks. I'm actually gonna be down in SD beach this weekend for cousins wedding. Gonna show off this sexy body.
    SD is gonna be awesome this weekend! Was in Phoenix last weekend and couldn't wait to escape back to SD

4. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    SD is gonna be awesome this weekend! Was in Phoenix last weekend and couldn't wait to escape back to SD
    If you find yourself out on the shore let me know and we can do a flex off haha

5. Update. I got super high and binged to all hell Sunday. Not to fear though as I am back on my normal M-Sat regiment of strict eating and fasting. If anything it just refueled my cells. Now im on very low (50-60g) carbs. I'm actually keeping track of my macros so I will post up once I decide on a regular meal plan.
    •   

6. Hit another 60 minutes on stair master yesterday prior to training legs. Physically it's not difficult but it is boring. I basically just put on strongman vids and zone out. This is actually much easier than my normal 30 minute sessions I do after weights on other days.

So I broke down my daily food intake that I'm doing so everyone has a better idea of how I'm tackling my macros. The pancake pudding is basically a substitute for a post workout shake. I mix apple cinnamon reds and greens in it to make sure I have ample micronutrients.

Chicken: 19/9/47 - 466
    Beef: 25/13/52 - 520
    Chicken: 19/9/47 - 466
    Pancake pudding: 8/7/53 - 335
    Sandwich: 15/20/46 - 400
    4 eggs/turkey: 22/2/44 - 380

108f/60c/289p - 2,567 cal

For clarification this is what the chicken and beef meals look like. It's the meat with some hot sauce and spicy peanuts mixed in.

7. Gotta say while I'm still going strong in the gym I am shot to **** by the time I get home. Takes me a good 5 min to get out of my car. I'm almost convinced that if it wasn't for Invictus my fat loss would be going much slower.

8. So today's update. I'm changing my food a tad. Keeping carbs where they are at but I'm adding two meals or shakes at 10:30am and 10:30pm. This is in contrast to eating from 12:30-8:30pm. My body definitely needs the nutrition to recover. Hopefully I can still lose fat and build muscle. Cardio will remain intact.

9. Almost done with Invictus. Have enough to get me through till Friday it looks. So I'm gonna call the log successful and done for now. But I will nonetheless be continuing my quest to shreds.

I'm 6'1" with chicken legs. Eff off lol

10. definitely look beach ready

11. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    definitely look beach ready
    Thank you sir. Hard work and clean eating (along with some Invictus assistance) has me headed in the right direction.

12. Killin it man!
    Original AM log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/264178-first-am-log.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by sinewave3 View Post
    Killin it man!
    Thanks, sine

I think I need to incorporate a morning fasted cardio session to see the results I'm looking for.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 01:04 PM
  2. End of summer recomp with Erase and Alpha-T2
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:37 AM