ATW Releases CupCake Batter To AM only

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This Exclusive flavor is available for Anabolic Mind Members only. It can not be ordered directly from the website. If you care to order Cupcake batter email me @ [email protected] or call 800-866-1970 and ask for marc. Thanks in advance, Train Well,

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
sent you an email marc. Also, thanks for coming up with a flavor like this. Now i dont have to go to marble slap ice creamery when i need this flavor....haha

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Msucurt

sent you an email marc. Also, thanks for coming up with a flavor like this. Now i dont have to go to marble slap ice creamery when i need this flavor....haha
We actually had it just sitting here left over from one of our private label distributors. Amazing flavor in this one might be just as good as cyto sport without the carbs and fat. Besides cyto sport's Lite in reality is a weight gainer right? :bruce1:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
We actually had it just sitting here left over from one of our private label distributors. Amazing flavor in this one might be just as good as cyto sport without the carbs and fat. Besides cyto sport's Lite in reality is a weight gainer right? :bruce1:
OH my my my. If it is as good as cytosport's, then u might start geting worshipped. Can u say cinnabun and cupcake batter. Do you guys make toothpaste in this stuff?

:cheers:

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ATW's NO 2 explode is a great substitute for toothpaste. :)

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys you killed my stash of cupcake batter. Everyone that ordered today will be sent UPS tracking #'s. Except for the pending pay pal order. Thanks for all the orders today of cupcake batter I have a feeling you will love it. We will definitely make more a lot more. Just let me know via email [email protected] or call 800 866 1970 ask for Marc

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys you killed my stash of cupcake batter. Everyone that ordered today will be sent UPS tracking #'s. Except for the pending pay pal order. Thanks for all the orders today of cupcake batter I have a feeling you will love it.

is there anymore?

I was JUST about to call and order. :jaw:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
WTF Marcus? I place an order for 10lbs of Cinnabun on the 3rd, already shipped, and here you are talking about some new baller flavor like cupcake batter.

There had better be some left when I run out of this tasty goodness or I'll be having words. :toofunny:

On a more serious note, any chance of samples being available to...people who placed orders prematurely and missed out on this opportunity? If not I reckon I'll put myself down for 2lbs.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Man I can't wait to try this stuff!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Expect a call during my lunch break today marc!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
w00t my package is arriving any minute now! Hopefully it will be here before I get back from the gym so I can hit it up in the pwo shake.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I want some and freeze it and make cupcake batter ice cream :p

Man, 4 months 3/4 out.. I'll have to wait :(

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE ON THE CUPCAKE BATTER! We will be making it tomorrow email me or call if you would like place your order. [email protected]

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
how much is it for 5 lbs? is there any left? it seems like a few posts up you said it was gone but now you said to call or email for orders again. i would love to try this out

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CUP CAKE BATTER PRICING
ISOLATE
2lb 18.70
5lb 41.74
5lb refill 39.72
10lb 78.96
15lb 110.31
etc
BLEND
2lb 16.56
5lb 36.99
5lb refill 35.16
10lb 72.31
15lb 103.97
etc
I will use the free shipping or 12% code whichever saves you more is the coupon I will use.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
yeah we are gonna make more for AM!!
Seems like a popular flavor among AM users, how much weight are you guys pushing with that cupcake batter? :rofl:

I also called today, and the first time I thought the main line person said "speaking" when I asked to talk to marc, so I went off on the spiel of explaining who I was and what I was calling about and he said ok hold on let me connect you to marc. :rofl:

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seems like a popular flavor among AM users, how much weight are you guys pushing with that cupcake batter? :rofl:

I also called today, and the first time I thought the main line person said "speaking" when I asked to talk to marc, so I went off on the spiel of explaining who I was and what I was calling about and he said ok hold on let me connect you to marc. :rofl:
:run:

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You Guys Can Change The Name If You Want Lol Just Let Me Know

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
got my order in! great customer service from marc too, and I am really looking forward to this flavor!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
You Guys Can Change The Name If You Want Lol Just Let Me Know
?? Hitting the sauce early today? :hammer: I Just worked outside all day today, at least one is in order for me (Probably 4 :toofunny:)! :hammer:

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got it!! all CC Batter orders should be sent today. We lost power the last few days due to a storm. We are up and running and should be good to go with all orders placed in the last 2 days!!! Thanx

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna order some when I run out of my current batch of protein. If not, I'll have to "settle" for the Cinnamon bun ;)

Any word on continuing with this one?

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gtarzan81

Im gonna order some when I run out of my current batch of protein. If not, I'll have to "settle" for the Cinnamon bun ;)

Any word on continuing with this one?
Hey Gtarzan81,
How ya been man? Great to see ya around again. Yeah gonna keep on manufacturing cc batter for AM.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I've been focusing more on the wealth side of things lately, health is going pretty good.

Good to hear you will keep it up. In about a month, There will be an order incoming :) Nice when you can predict future business, eh?

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad all is well and your focused talk to ya soon.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man this stuff sounds awesome marcus!! I think i need to make an order asap! :D

B

bryan4980

Awards
Marcus, just got mine yesterday the taste is great even with water thanks.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah no worries this formula isn't going anywhere

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Dude, check it,

I went to coldstone creamery and got

Vanilla cake batter ice cream in a large waffle cone with chocolate coating.

I got butterfinger, kit katt, and large chocolate chips mixed in.

My ****ing god that was good.

But alas, back to chicken breasts and brocolli.

G

Good Shepherd

Awards
Got it!! all CC Batter orders should be sent today. We lost power the last few days due to a storm. We are up and running and should be good to go with all orders placed in the last 2 days!!! Thanx
This stuff is amazing. I gotta say Marcus is the man. This is the way to rep a company. Marcus is available and caters to his customers. I recieved my cc bater and it is outstanding. Im a tuff sell and All the whey has a new fan.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost out of my 5 lbs (I have been eating way to much of it). Reorders available?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
On a scale of 1 to 10, All The Whey Cupcake Batter goes to 11.

Stonehenge!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Great tasting stuff. I just got mine yesterday and after trying it with water I was very impressed. Thanks Marcus...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to have my local supplment store guy pick some of this flavor up so I can try it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Marcus. I'll hit ya with an email soon. I think this will be the true test this time as well. I got to cut back on the milk consumption a bit and going to be mixing some in water now (which I typically loath doing), so new frontier for me lol.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Marcus. I'll hit ya with an email soon. I think this will be the true test this time as well. I got to cut back on the milk consumption a bit and going to be mixing some in water now (which I typically loath doing), so new frontier for me lol.

Why not use hoods milk?

45 calories
8 grams protein
0 grams fat
3 grams carbs

Hoods milk = compromise between milk and water.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Why not use hoods milk?

45 calories
8 grams protein
0 grams fat
3 grams carbs

I use to buy it, but the only place that carried it by me stopped so I am out of luck. I still use the regular skim milk, but I am starting to bloat a bit from my mass dairy consumption (and with it being summer its a bit annoying). I may just keep my milk and switch out my cottage cheese pre bed with eggs (I am a legit skim milk protein shake junkie).

F

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Crowley's Fat Free milk has 80 calories! I'm surprised that Hoods only contains 45. Looks like I'm switching milk.

Why not use hoods milk?

45 calories
8 grams protein
0 grams fat
3 grams carbs