ATW Releases Melt-A-Way FAT BURNER

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Woah that looks like an awesome formula, nice job ATW.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Marcus, that looks impressive! Thanks for the samples of protein, btw! I'll have a short review up soon. You won me over, man!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Atw

Woah that looks like an awesome formula, nice job ATW.
It seems companies that used to have a great fat burner have chinced on the quality. The only one that makes me fly is redline liquid by VPX. Our meltaway is very potent. It is nice to know it is what it reads it is.

kram

Awards
Think I'm gonna give it a shot....been really pleased with every supplement I've ordered from you guys, I'm sure this will be no different.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kram

Think I'm gonna give it a shot....been really pleased with every supplement I've ordered from you guys, I'm sure this will be no different.
My workouts have been awesome with it esp my cardio.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
placed an all the whey order, so will post areview in a couple weeks after giving a fair chance to evaluate.

cinnamon bun + melt away

woot woot!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool let me know how high you fly on the Meltaway

kram

Awards
Ordered Wed morning, already got my order! Plus the two samples I asked for...thanks again guys!

Couple questions on the Melt-a-way...there's no suggested way to take it on the bottle.

Curious how you've been taking it Marcus. 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon or 2 & 2?

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Start off with 1 in the am and 1 mid afternoon. Our scientist started us off with two during testing, I was 260 at the time and I was flying for about 7 hours. I would love to hear how you feel from it. Your the first AM member to order it. ;)

kram

Awards
Nice!

Just popped the first one as soon as I opened the box, I'll try one more this afternoon. I'll see how I feel & will bump it up to 2 & 2 if need be in a couple days. I'm about 202# for reference.

Will report back after getting a couple workouts/cardio sessions in.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I've been looking for a good geranium + caffiene supplement.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kram

Nice!

Just popped the first one as soon as I opened the box, I'll try one more this afternoon. I'll see how I feel & will bump it up to 2 & 2 if need be in a couple days. I'm about 202# for reference.

Will report back after getting a couple workouts/cardio sessions in.
Awesome cant wait

kram

Awards
So...a couple days down on Melt-a-way & so far I'm really liking it.

I am currently cutting & as of this morning's weigh in I was down to 200. Of course I don't attribute that all to Melt-a-way, but it is no doubt helping to keep my metabolism up.

I feel a noticeable difference in energy & focus on it, but no jitters...sort of. I say that because I noticed slight jitteryness when I took it on a completely empty stomach sitting in my office at work. I felt a little hyper & not able to concentrate. After eating something, that seemed to subside (could've been the couple cups of coffee I had right before taking it too! lol!)

It seems to give more of a jolt than the previous two fat burners I was taking (Scorch then Recreate). It does not have the nasty taste/smell of Recreate.

I haven't had an actual workout on it yet, but did get out for some cardio this AM (road biking). I went for a fairly easy ride since it was fasted & had good energy for the whole ride & worked up a good sweat.

I'm still doing 1 in the AM & another around 3 or 4. No trouble getting to sleep. Next week I'm gonna try 2 & 2 to test my tolerance.

Good product at a good price IMO. Nice job ATW!

One suggestion tho...might want to put a suggested way to take it on the bottle. Not a problem for me since I was able to just come here & ask, but someone just perusing the site could buy it & not know how to take it.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is a great review. As usual you guys are accurate on your reviews. We are in the process of changing the dosing on the label. Thanks!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed def a solid..rather top notch review!:thumbsup:

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
so far so good here as well. its only been a few days, and I have only been taking a single dose (combined with ephedrine) and it has been working out well. No jittery feeling, nice focus, overall solid start.

I will be starting an allthe whey review thread shortly, thanks marcus for hooking me up with some exclusive flavors!!

will link it up when it starts, probably later today.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah not a lot of caffeine in this product only 140 grams per serving. We definitely kept this in mind to keep the jitters down.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'll be picking up some of this my next order. About time to go on a cut anyway.

kram

Awards
So...a couple days down on Melt-a-way & so far I'm really liking it.

I am currently cutting & as of this morning's weigh in I was down to 200. Of course I don't attribute that all to Melt-a-way, but it is no doubt helping to keep my metabolism up.

I feel a noticeable difference in energy & focus on it, but no jitters...sort of. I say that because I noticed slight jitteryness when I took it on a completely empty stomach sitting in my office at work. I felt a little hyper & not able to concentrate. After eating something, that seemed to subside (could've been the couple cups of coffee I had right before taking it too! lol!)

It seems to give more of a jolt than the previous two fat burners I was taking (Scorch then Recreate). It does not have the nasty taste/smell of Recreate.

I haven't had an actual workout on it yet, but did get out for some cardio this AM (road biking). I went for a fairly easy ride since it was fasted & had good energy for the whole ride & worked up a good sweat.

I'm still doing 1 in the AM & another around 3 or 4. No trouble getting to sleep. Next week I'm gonna try 2 & 2 to test my tolerance.

Good product at a good price IMO. Nice job ATW!

One suggestion tho...might want to put a suggested way to take it on the bottle. Not a problem for me since I was able to just come here & ask, but someone just perusing the site could buy it & not know how to take it.
Thought I'd give an update on my Melt-A-Way review.

After the first few days I upped my dosage to 2 in the AM on an empty stomach & 2 in the afternoon before 4:00 (in fact I just popped a couple). This seems to work best for me & I have good focus & sustained energy throughout the day w/ no jitters & no problems getting to sleep. Also I've noticed a good appetite suppressant characteristic of the supp as well.

As I mentioned I am cutting & today I weighed in at 193...another 7 lbs gone. Looking to get into the low~mid 180's by September for vacation.

Cardio consists of road biking only (I hate doing cardio indoors!!). Weight workouts have been phenominal. Again, great energy & I'm sweating like crazzzzzzzzzy! I switched up my routine for the last couple weeks to a circuit type w/ heavy weight, complex lifts w/ short rest periods. Just focusing on burning calories & I believe the Melt-A-Way is definitely helping me do that & I'm getting results.

Now...what's with all these new protein flavors!?! I need to place me an order for some 'Cake Batter'!! Sounds awesome!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kram that is awesome. I guess a good fat burner will give you an extreme edge for a workout. In the long run its the CLEAN diet that will help melt the pounds. Is your diet posted anywhere?

kram

Awards
Kram that is awesome. I guess a good fat burner will give you an extreme edge for a workout. In the long run its the CLEAN diet that will help melt the pounds. Is your diet posted anywhere?
Thanks!

Nope...haven't posted my diet...here's the basic run down of what I've been doing over the few months:

I did the Velocity diet (using ATW protein of course :thumbsup: ) & dropped from 217 to about 205. Made it all 28 days on strictly shakes, no problem. At the time I was using malto/dex PWO...not sure this was the best option for me tho. I ended up stalling on the fat loss, tho I was very strict.

The following 2 weeks after the V-Diet I upped my calories slowly & transitioned back to regular clean eating & a couple shakes/day to make 5~7 meals/day. Minimum 1gr/lb protein/day & keeping my carbs pretty low. Checked strength on my big lifts (Deadlift, Bench, Row, Squat) during this period & hit the same weights as before the V-diet...so I'm confident I did not lose much, if any, muscle...confirmed this the best I could w/ some physical measurements. Also supplemented w/ fat burners, BCAA's & Creatine during the V-Diet & transition period.

For about two weeks now I've been doing something similar to the two week transition period yet w/ more of a calorie deficit to speed up the fat loss. Still taking in BCAA's to help preserve muscle, taking Melt-A-Way...yet dropped the creatine (just to see how I do w/o it).

My lifts are staying strong, but not increasing of course. I also changed to more complex carbs PWO (oats & banana blended w/ ATW Chocolate WPI<-- tastes simply awesome!!) I seem to do better w/o a huge insulin spike.

I don't want to stay in such a deep calorie deficit for much longer so I don't lose muscle mass. I want to hit 190 & then I'll up my cals (& cardio) & just shoot for 1 lb/week fat loss to get in the mid low~mid 180's by September.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, that just got me more focused and pumped to train harder. I needed that kind of boost. I have dropped 40 since Feb and then kinda stalled. Thanks for the info!!

kram

Awards
40 is awesome progress man...keep it up!

Yeah, I got real determined this year to finally lose the body fat. I've always been on the bigger side; lifting heavy & always trying to increase strength but carrying too much body fat. Hadn't seen the underside of 200 lbs since I got married almost 8 years ago....now I'm sitting in the low 190's & it feels awesome.

I'm not 'ripped' by any means but definitely seeing improvement. Lifting heavy for so long has helped give me some decent muscle. Losing a lot of the blubber has given me more energy too & made biking (my first love) a lot more fun.

The biggest thing is exactly what you mentioned earlier...eating clean! For years I lifted & didn't pay enough attention to nutrition. But finally taking the time to learn a little more about proper nutrition & eating clean has made all the difference in the world for me. Along with good supplements, espescially from you guys...I'm finally reaching my goals.

kram

Awards
Just wanted to give an update on my fat loss/melt-a-way usage.

Since my last post above, I'm down another 5 lbs to 188 as of this morning. That makes a total of 29 lbs lost (started at 217).

Not all of that was done while using Melt-A-Way. I did use Man Scorch & Recreate. Didn't like them enough to order more tho. I've gone thru two bottles of Melt-A-Way (actually just ran out this week). I'm gonna go a few days without just to see if I feel a difference...but I'll likely order more to keep the fat burning going & the appetite suppressed.

Thanks ATW! Your products have been helping me reach my physique goals!

Curly19

Awards
I am a woman who weighs 127 pounds and looking to drop some bodyfat ( I am at 22% now).

I workout extrememly hard, and my diet is pretty good, but I have been at a pleateau for quite some time. I have been extrememly leery of weight loss pills, mainly because of the jittery side effect. But it sounds like this pill may not cause the jitters? (if taken with food).

My question is, how many capsules should I take at my weight?

Also, I have issues with sleep, would this product benefit me, if I was to just take it in the mornings?

I'd love to hear your thoughts, thank you :)

kram

Awards
Best bet is to test your tolerance by starting with just one pill in the morning & see how you feel.

I started with 1 in the AM & the other usually around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I've since switched to 2 & 2.

I've taken it as late as 5 in the afternoon & had no trouble getting to sleep...but that's usually not a problem for me anyway.

If you try it, report back & let us know how it worked for ya.