Information on the flavoring system?

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Marc,

Perhaps you could give us a little background on your flavoring system without giving away the secret(s)?

What all went into the process of developing and/or deciding upon a flavoring system?

Thanks!

IP

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trail and Error

Marc,

Perhaps you could give us a little background on your flavoring system without giving away the secret(s)?

What all went into the process of developing and/or deciding upon a flavoring system?

Thanks!

IP
All our flavors are custom blended. When we try a new flavor we sometimes have to go through 5 or 10 new flavoring housing companies. Once we find what works. We then tweak it till it works. We try all our new flavors in water. If it taste great in water then using milk or soymilk will enhance the flavor X100. We do over 500 Private Label companies around the world. We are asked to mimic a lot of different brands from time to time and to make a lot of custom blends. I know this doesn't help that much but I hope it helps a little.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All our flavors are custom blended. When we try a new flavor we sometimes have to go through 5 or 10 new flavoring housing companies. Once we find what works. We then tweak it till it works. We try all our new flavors in water. If it taste great in water then using milk or soymilk will enhance the flavor X100. We do over 500 Private Label companies around the world. We are asked to mimic a lot of different brands from time to time and to make a lot of custom blends. I know this doesn't help that much but I hope it helps a little.
Interesting :) I think it's an awesome idea that you guys taste them in water first.

I'm convinced that the "other companies" don't taste the sewage they put out whatsoever...either that or they mix it in with something so fatty and caloric (ie. whole chocolate milk) that it drowns out the flavor of the protein all together.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ip

Interesting :) I think it's an awesome idea that you guys taste them in water first.

I'm convinced that the "other companies" don't taste the sewage they put out whatsoever...either that or they mix it in with something so fatty and caloric (ie. whole chocolate milk) that it drowns out the flavor of the protein all together.
Thats what I think as well but I dont want to hate. As long as I dont mention any names I guess it ok. Dont get me wrong I get to try almost everything out and have been drinking protein drinks for 20 years now there are a few I really like. Its always good to change it up. I intake 150gms a day so a change is nice once in a while.

I like it here @ ATW since we are the manufacture and I actually see the process as its made.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I think as well but I dont want to hate. As long as I dont mention any names I guess it ok. Dont get me wrong I get to try almost everything out and have been drinking protein drinks for 20 years now there are a few I really like. Its always good to change it up. I intake 150gms a day so a change is nice once in a while.

I like at ATW since we are the manufacture and I actually see the process as its made.
Hating is no good, I agree, sorry if I slipped into that trap as sometimes I get a little worked up. I feel strongly though that we maintain our integrity and honesty when putting out views out there on various companies so that people are not mislead.

It is just so refreshing to find a company that cares about its clients not only from a customer service perspective but from a product perspective as well. You don't often find companies that have a great product but also take the time to personally interact with their customers and ensure that they have a positive experience.

Thankfully, we are all blessed to have a group of companies on this site which seem to share views along this line. I really appreciate being able to interact with all the different representatives from the various companies that make AM an online home so to speak. It really makes me feel like the company wants me to be a happy customer who comes back for more. I know that all us customers love to be appreciated :)

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I was typing back the first time it was like you read my mind.
This Board is Amazing because the people it in are Great. The Knowledge in here is amazing! I definitely feel blessed to interact with everyone in here.
The guys in here know supps inside and out. You all have helped me so much already, that I don't mind sending out samps to curious people in here.
I will say their are other good protein formulas out there worth mentioning that taste great they are Max Muscle VPX and Cytosport. I might as well call a spade a spade :0 ). If your looking to mimic or create your own blend Those 3 along with ATW would be a great place to start.