ATW "Dextrose $8.95 per 5lbs" ATW

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dextrose is a simple sugar. It is an isomer of glucose, Dextrose or "D-glucose" is a ubiquitous fuel in biology. It is used as an energy source in most organisms, from bacteria to humans. Use of Glucose may be by either aerobic or anaerobic respiration. Dextrose rates very high on the glycemic index meaning that it enters our system extremely fast and so stimulates a high insulin response very quickly. insulin is a very anabolic hormone as it takes not only glucose to muscle cells, but proteins, amino acids and other essential nutrients such as creatine and glutamine etc. All The Whey is offering this to AM Members w/ free shipping.

Train Well

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its on there now. I figured so many are ordering it I might as well make it easy for you all.

GeauxRilla

Awards
Does ATW have any plans for coming out with a WMS product in the near future?

AESDLD

AESDLD

Awards
Looking For Complex Carb Blend For Post Workout To Take With My Insulin

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
where is the dextrose? I cannot find it still.. :(

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir!! I didn't expect it to be there.

Oh, and I believe I'm about to make my first order with you guys.. I've only heard great things about you guys.. I'm excited!

chickenadobo

Awards
definitely would be interested in the WM. have been getting mine from Bulknutrition but all the protein from ATW. lemme know if you guys start up on that!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys I am serious when I say it is not a problem to sell WM. How many pounds do you buy at a time? How much is it per pound?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Guys I am serious when I say it is not a problem to sell WM. How many pounds do you buy at a time? How much is it per pound?
:thumbsup:
I have bought the 1 kilo from Nutraplanet a couple times which is 12.50. Also I have gotten some from Trueprotein (before I knew of ATW of course) and I believe that is a few dollars a pound. 1 pound will equal 6 75g servings or 9 50g servings. Therefore assuming you use it 4 times a week you would need about 3 pounds per month at 75g. I would think that a 3 pounder and a 10 pounder would be a great start. That way you could buy quarterly or monthly. Maybe even make a little package deal with WM, BCAA, and Creatine!

chickenadobo

Awards
I buy 2 tubs, 5.95lbs each, at $22.99 a tub. Lasts me 3-4 months.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think NP sells 3.3lb for $12.50. I gotta say I love NP, and dont mind buying from them. But you guys are only 1 state away and shipping on 5-10 pounds of WMS would be much cheaper for me. I use about 5 pounds a month roughly.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would defenently buy some WMS