Looking to buy some ATW: can't find it in the store.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Title says it all - I wanna buy some of this Cinnamon Bun Whey that is getting all the hype, and I can't find it anywhere in the store. Help?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
go to allthewhey.com and they will have it in isolate, and blend i think. They don't sell through nutra.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all - I wanna buy some of this Cinnamon Bun Whey that is getting all the hype, and I can't find it anywhere in the store. Help?
Hype? do you really think i spend my time B.S-ing on here about some foul tasting protein? I dont have time for that crap. This stuff is good. I've tasted proteins that taste like poop in a can, trust me. ATW stuff is no joke. Thanks for the sopbox. Seacrest out.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hype? do you really think i spend my time B.S-ing on here about some foul tasting protein? I dont have time for that crap. This stuff is good. I've tasted proteins that taste like poop in a can, trust me. ATW stuff is no joke. Thanks for the sopbox. Seacrest out.
mmmmm.... canned poop.

Yeah no hype man, Cinnabun is awesome, Chocolate mint is really good too, if your into that kind of thing.