Free WPI and WPB Samples

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To the first 10 People that Give me their name and mail Info. Samples will go out USPS and may take up to 7 days depending on what part of the states you reside. :type: [email protected] Thanx 2 all who took part and thank you for your reviews!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I get this! Was gonna buy your isolate for when I use dave pulumbos diet. Didnt know what flavor to get tho, you guys have so many!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all who emailed me. I now have 15 all together. I will honor all 15 thank you for sending me your info, samples are on the way.

Marc

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Marc....there must be 30 or 40 packs of protein in there! Fast shipping too. Awesome.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool that means I got in too! I didn't post in here, but I emailed before steveoph posted :)
I really want to try the cinnamon bun, peaches + cream, and chocolate orange. Those are all pretty unique flavors.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got an email stating that I was 10, and I was soooo happy!

Easy - make sure you use that 10% off EVERYTHING before the Super Bowl ends! Nimbus, 20%!!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still feeling generous, ATW?

I'm debating ordering from ATW, PF, and TP. :think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got an email stating that I was 10, and I was soooo happy!

Easy - make sure you use that 10% off EVERYTHING before the Super Bowl ends! Nimbus, 20%!!!!
I know, I'm so torn as to what to order :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, got my sample today. I was expecting maybe 1 or 2 half serving sample packs. I counted 32 1 serving sample packs. Man, I was stoked. Thank you for the hook-up. I can't wait to try the Cinnamon Bun flavor. Huge Props man :woohoo:

allenzo

Awards
Dude, got my sample today. I was expecting maybe 1 or 2 half serving sample packs. I counted 32 1 serving sample packs. Man, I was stoked. Thank you for the hook-up. I can't wait to try the Cinnamon Bun flavor. Huge Props man :woohoo:
Same here. Was really surprise so many came. Going to give it a go later today.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
I got mine yesterday also. I currently use ON's 100% Whey. I tried a mint chocolate and peaches and cream after my workout (separately of course) and loved both. The peaches and cream was like drinking a peach shake...it was awesome! You definitely have an order coming your way soon!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
damn. wish i wouldn't have missed this. congrats to those who got the samples.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Package arrived today - DAMN! Thanks Marc - I am looking forward to trying them out. I had an Orange flavored sample after my work out today and was very impressed with the taste and mixability of the protein.

I will do a full review once I try all the flavors. Thanks again!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap, fast shipping!!!! And theres like a million samples!!!

Where should we put our reviews?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Such an opportunity would help me determine between ordering from AT, PF, or TP. I wonder if the amazing people at ATW are still feeling generous. ;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Supplement Review section would be the best place guys - It has more traffic on the Front Page, so more people can check it out.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess, the extra request for samples is a no.

Ugh, what to do, what to do.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Package arrived today - DAMN! Thanks Marc - I am looking forward to trying them out. I had an Orange flavored sample after my work out today and was very impressed with the taste and mixability of the protein.

I will do a full review once I try all the flavors. Thanks again!
YW TY Matthew

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the orange and the cinnamon bun are the 2 I am most interested in

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MARC, YOU DA MAN! :head:

I second that notion, about the cinnabun whey. I'm anxious. That'd be perfect for a quick breakfast shake.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel bad for not setting up my review thread yet but i have SOOOOO much work this week, hw, tests, studying, ect. I will set it up on Friday because i dont got class then!!

Thanks soo much for the samples, cant wait to start reviewing them!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping my email got thru, I haven't received them yet :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you aren't that far away matt that if you got yours already I probably should have gotten mine. Oh well.

tattoopierced1

got mine yesterday.. thank you. Cinn bun is awesome!... trying some of the other flavors today.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yw

I feel bad for not setting up my review thread yet but i have SOOOOO much work this week, hw, tests, studying, ect. I will set it up on Friday because i dont got class then!!

Thanks soo much for the samples, cant wait to start reviewing them!!
YW Thank you!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My review will be posted in the next 24 hours... I am now a life long customer of ATW! Not only does the ingredient profile rock, the taste is absolutely amazing!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got my package in the mail today! Thanks, Marc! You're the shizzle, lol. The package really smelled almost good enough to eat, but then I tore the package open like a little boy on Christmas morning. :D