Milk Protein Isolate

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have two 5 pound tubs. The first one is almost done. I don't like the mixability or the taste. Wondering if I can get some blend in place of the other 5 pounder...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
well thats not good to hear i have 25 pounds coming to my door tuesday lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I first tried it with low carb milk. That was a big mistake because the low carb milk makes everything thicker. I ended up with a big globy mess. I have been using water lately. You have to use at least 28-32 ounces so it will mix correctly and not gum up your blender. Still, expect to scrap down the sides of the blender because chunks of it tend to stick.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I wish you guys would make more flavors already!

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
I first tried it with low carb milk. That was a big mistake because the low carb milk makes everything thicker. I ended up with a big globy mess. I have been using water lately. You have to use at least 28-32 ounces so it will mix correctly and not gum up your blender. Still, expect to scrap down the sides of the blender because chunks of it tend to stick.
every casein dominate protein i tried is like that

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

nelix

Awards
  • Established
MPI is damn awesome to cook with (compared with whey anyway)

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MPI is very thick and should be blended with Iso or Blend. What other flavors should we make for the MPI?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
MPI is very thick and should be blended with Iso or Blend. What other flavors should we make for the MPI?
vanilla!!!
cinnabun would be cool too but i wish you guys had a vanilla, i have 22 pounds of this stuff in chocolate, and really wish it was vanilla. Not that the chocolate is bad im just a sucker for vanilla.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mpi

vanilla!!!
cinnabun would be cool too but i wish you guys had a vanilla, i have 22 pounds of this stuff in chocolate, and really wish it was vanilla. Not that the chocolate is bad im just a sucker for vanilla.
We are going to look in to vanilla your right, I cant believe we do not make it. We are also going to look into Cinn Bun as well!!