ATW quick shipping!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered from ATW on the 20th at night. On the 22nd my package arrived. Record time shipping guys!

P.S to those of you who are ordering from ATW.

Remember the Anabolicminds priority shipping in the comment box.

I think that had a little something to do with why it was shipped out so quickly!

Last time it took 5-6 days.

Thanks agian guys!

Happy holidays.

o0cmc0o

Awards
Wow that is so freaking lucky. I've ordered from allthewhey 3 times and I have never recieved item in less then 5 weeks. Not to mention a week and half in they send confirmation saying it will be shipped in another few days. Still do not understand how a legal company in the US could take longer to send item few states over then receiving packs from international suppliers.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow that is so freaking lucky. I've ordered from allthewhey 3 times and I have never recieved item in less then 5 weeks. Not to mention a week and half in they send confirmation saying it will be shipped in another few days. Still do not understand how a legal company in the US could take longer to send item few states over then receiving packs from international suppliers.
I feel bad about what was going on here back in the day. Things are not like that anymore I can promise you.