Don't ask why, just get it while it lasts!

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
For some reason the price on our 5 lb Whey Protein Isolate has not been changed back from the weekend special!!!

Don't know if the powers that be forgot or didn't notice or what......don't ask why though! Just get it while it lasts!

Usual sale price is $33.65
NOW is only $30.29!
Use my matt05 10% off coupon code on top of it and you only pay $27.26!

Don't forget if you already have a 5lb jug and a serving scoop from us then you can ALWAYS order our Whey Protein Isolate 5lb Refill Bags....normal sale price $29.46 but with the matt05 coupon code it is only $26.51

We have 5lb refill bags in Whey Protein Blend variety too! Normal sale price $26.15 minus the matt05 10% discount is only $23.54 to you!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good Deal!!
I took you up on this one and finally ordered for the first time!:head:

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I placed another pretty big order Sunday to catch the sale. My wife was watching and jumped in too, getting some of the 'women's whey' and something else. I remember when she used to complain that all I did was order supps over the internet, go figure!

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I placed another pretty big order Sunday to catch the sale. My wife was watching and jumped in too, getting some of the 'women's whey' and something else. I remember when she used to complain that all I did was order supps over the internet, go figure!
Send me an email with your real name so I know what order to connect with "joecski" from AM!

MystikalSoul

Awards
this is a great deal, i never tryed the protein from ATW, how does the chocolate one compare to Optimum Nutrition's chocolate?

raiden

Awards
in terms of nutrition,ON's is "WPC and WPI" blend protein.You just got to be careful of their wording,"most WPI..." but it still doesn't make them a WPI product