Heads Up!

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Serious shortages are disrupting Dairy/Food Processors.

If you haven't noticed yet you will very soon. Raw materials that all the protein companies use, as well as confectionary, baking companies and many more are going up in price as supplies get more and more scarce.

The American Dairy Products Institute has reported that the SEVERE shortage could last to Christmas 2007!

You will start to see prices going up for protein no matter what company you purchase from. This unfortunately includes All The Whey. Our costs have gone up again but we have held off raising prices. They are going to go up again soon and so I urge everyone to buy while the old prices are still in place.

Even after our prices go up we will still be the lowest in the industry as most of our competitors prices have gone up already and they cost more than us to begin with.

Gdawg

Awards
Hey Matt, are any of your coupon codes still working?

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt, are any of your coupon codes still working?
Yes! The special code for Anabolic Minds members is still good!

"am06" gets you 6% off!

If you order in bulk, say 50 lbs I can bump that up to 10%...no code for that though....you must call me on our 800# and I can hook you up.

Email me if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can do for you.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen this trend affect any other company????

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The U.S. Department of Agriculture this month forecast a moderate rise in prices in 2007, thanks to strong demand for dairy products and only a small increase in nationwide production.

ADPI