djl

Awards
  • Established
CinBun Isolate: 2 scoops
Reduced Lactose 2% Milk (Lactaid and the like): 2 cups
Vanilla Extract: 1/2 tsp
Splenda Packets: 2
Cinnamon Powder: 1 tsp

Mix with hand blender using whisk attachment instead of normal attachment. This'll fluff up everything so it seems mostly foam.

Pour foamy mixture into Ice Cream Maker (I use my Cuisinart).

The end result is something that has the exact texture of soft-serve ice cream. And since it started life as foamy, you get more than 2 cups of ice cream.

The flavor was a little bland with the above recipe, but I'm positive I can come up with a winner. Just need to tweak the vanilla extrace, cinnamon powder, and splenda.

Once this is perfected, I'll have some amazingly healthy, high protein ice cream. Woohoo!!

tattoopierced1

i hate you..... i dont need another reason to buy more protein powder, already go through enough as it is...and now you gotta go ruin it with temptations of ice cream....

;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The day a recipe for high protein, good tasting icecream is invented is the day I buy stock in that company :)

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Instead of Splenda .. if you used.. HCF Liquid Sucralose... would be the bomb

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
CinBun Isolate: 2 scoops
Reduced Lactose 2% Milk (Lactaid and the like): 2 cups
Vanilla Extract: 1/2 tsp
Splenda Packets: 2
Cinnamon Powder: 1 tsp

Mix with hand blender using whisk attachment instead of normal attachment. This'll fluff up everything so it seems mostly foam.

Pour foamy mixture into Ice Cream Maker (I use my Cuisinart).

The end result is something that has the exact texture of soft-serve ice cream. And since it started life as foamy, you get more than 2 cups of ice cream.

The flavor was a little bland with the above recipe, but I'm positive I can come up with a winner. Just need to tweak the vanilla extrace, cinnamon powder, and splenda.

Once this is perfected, I'll have some amazingly healthy, high protein ice cream. Woohoo!!

(Homer Simpson Voice) MMmmmmmm! Ice Cream!