How good is Cinnamon Bun?

How good is Cinnamon Bun?

• It's OK I guess.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • It's pretty good.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • It's tastes Great!

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Cinnamon Bun Rules! Other Flavors Drool!

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Let your voices be heard! Rate it!

mitch911

Awards
has any1 tried some recipes using this stuff?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i love cina buns but my wife is allergic to cinamon so none for me.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Matt threw a sample of it in with my order. Cant wait to try it out.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
just got my order in... honestly one of the best proteins i have ever had

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Matt - Any chance of getting a PB and Cinabun flavor sample? I've been waiting for new MPI flavors, but I don't think that is happening right off, so I need to place a large order. Just trying to figure out what type of whey to get.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Matt - Any chance of getting a PB and Cinabun flavor sample? I've been waiting for new MPI flavors, but I don't think that is happening right off, so I need to place a large order. Just trying to figure out what type of whey to get.
PB & Bun come in Isolate & Blend. To be honest my boss is pissed at the amount of samples I give away...to the point of maybe losing this job. Not kidding.

I can HIGHLY recommend the Cinnamon Bun....not one complaint and everyone that tries it is amazed and hooked on it like crack....it's MY new staple flavor and I know of many others who were creatures of habit and then switched up when they tasted the Cinnamon Bun.

What I CAN do is include some free samples WITH AN ORDER! You won't be dissapointed with the Cinnamon Bun & I can throw in 2 or 3 samples (including the PB) with your order. The Peanut Butter has had mixed reviews...so that is the one I'd sample first anyway.

Check out this review of Cinnamon Bun from an AM member:

I just got my cinnamon bun in the mail (it only took six days to arrive, as well). This stuff is amazing. It mixes extremely well in ice cold milk using just a spoon, with very few clumps.

As far as the flavor goes - this is my new favorite protein. I have no idea how All the Whey managed to make it taste exactly like a cinnamon bun, but somehow they did. Every aspect of cinnamon bun goodness is in this stuff.

I have not yet tried it with water, but I will most likely do that later and have no doubt that it will be delicious. I could rant about this stuff all day long, but all that really needs to be said is that it tastes really, really good.

I have absolutely no affiliation with ATW either. No one asked me to write this review. I wrote this on my own volition for all the people out there who might be on the fence about buying it.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
PB & Bun come in Isolate & Blend. To be honest my boss is pissed at the amount of samples I give away...to the point of maybe losing this job. Not kidding.

I can HIGHLY recommend the Cinnamon Bun....not one complaint and everyone that tries it is amazed and hooked on it like crack....it's MY new staple flavor and I know of many others who were creatures of habit and then switched up when they tasted the Cinnamon Bun.

What I CAN do is include some free samples WITH AN ORDER! You won't be dissapointed with the Cinnamon Bun & I can throw in 2 or 3 samples (including the PB) with your order. The Peanut Butter has had mixed reviews...so that is the one I'd sample first anyway.

Check out this review of Cinnamon Bun from an AM member:
That sounds like a plan. I want you to stick around anyways!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I got my "standard" order of Orange and Pinapple yesterday, and got my sample of Cinnamon Bun. I mixed it up with 8 ounces of fat free skim milk. YUM! Very good stuff! I just might have to order some now.

Thanks for the sample Matt!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ill have too try this stuff. it looks like the people have spoken. and that cottage cheese rec. above looks great.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright, since this is a 2 year bump, I'll bite. Cinnamon Bun is the most dank **** that has ever happened to protein!

It rocks harder than anything that has ever rocked before. There is none higher.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Alright, since this is a 2 year bump, I'll bite. Cinnamon Bun is the most dank **** that has ever happened to protein!

It rocks harder than anything that has ever rocked before. There is none higher.
Agreed. The stuff is pretty awesome. I cant stop having shakes.
I doubt the 2lbs I ordered will last more than a week, at the rate I'm plowing through it. :food:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmmmmmazing! Need I say more?

NO.