Cinnamon Bun Review

NecroFeelYa

Awards
I just got my cinnamon bun in the mail (it only took six days to arrive, as well). This stuff is amazing. It mixes extremely well in ice cold milk using just a spoon, with very few clumps.

As far as the flavor goes - this is my new favorite protein. I have no idea how All the Whey managed to make it taste exactly like a cinnamon bun, but somehow they did. Every aspect of cinnamon bun goodness is in this stuff.

I have not yet tried it with water, but I will most likely do that later and have no doubt that it will be delicious. I could rant about this stuff all day long, but all that really needs to be said is that it tastes really, really good.

I have absolutely no affiliation with ATW either. No one asked me to write this review. I wrote this on my own volition for all the people out there who might be on the fence about buying it.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I just got my cinnamon bun in the mail (it only took six days to arrive, as well). This stuff is amazing. It mixes extremely well in ice cold milk using just a spoon, with very few clumps.

As far as the flavor goes - this is my new favorite protein. I have no idea how All the Whey managed to make it taste exactly like a cinnamon bun, but somehow they did. Every aspect of cinnamon bun goodness is in this stuff.

I have not yet tried it with water, but I will most likely do that later and have no doubt that it will be delicious. I could rant about this stuff all day long, but all that really needs to be said is that it tastes really, really good.

I have absolutely no affiliation with ATW either. No one asked me to write this review. I wrote this on my own volition for all the people out there who might be on the fence about buying it.

Thanks! Cinnamon Bun is the S**T! It seems to be EVERYONE's new favorite! People don't realize that our shipping times have improved significantly as well!

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Yo peeps! Cinnamon Bun flavor is Fo-shizzle!
How do I know? What's my name B-otch?!

:bow28: