More flavors for Milk Protein Isolate?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I just recieved 10 lbs. of the mint chocolate MPI, and I'm loving it. I really would like to see you guys get some more flavors, like peanut butter, or at least Vanilla. Any chance of this?

Cody3308

Awards
LOL, just got off their website and was about to email this same question to them, I would really like to see strawberry...any plans on this?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
ill be sold when i can purchase a peanut butter casein or milk protein isolate. it will be a dream come true

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And that actually has a good degree of mixability. I like MPI, but choking it down gets old after a while.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
And that actually has a good degree of mixability. I like MPI, but choking it down gets old after a while.
It mixes pretty well in my shaker. I really enjoy the Choc. Mint, but a vanilla or Peanut Butter would make my day.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I just recieved 10 lbs. of the mint chocolate MPI, and I'm loving it. I really would like to see you guys get some more flavors, like peanut butter, or at least Vanilla. Any chance of this?

I have been told that Peanut Butter will be applied to more of our product line soon! I will keep you posted!

strykers12

Awards
Are you guys mixing with water? How do the flavors taste? I cannot stand the taste of milk so I hope chocolate mint is drinkable with water

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys mixing with water? How do the flavors taste? I cannot stand the taste of milk so I hope chocolate mint is drinkable with water
The taste is great. I mix the protein will just a bit of water, and make a nice pudding. Awesome stuff!