WTF. Need my protein

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoopierced1

Normally I wouldnt post this in the forum, but I've tried to call, email, etc.. for days now with no response. I ordered 19lbs of protein on Feb. 4th. and still do not have a tracking number or my order. I will be out of protein tomorrow and thought that I ordered soon enough to get my order within 7 days before running out, apparently this isnt so. I really just need to get my tracking number as when I call your 877 number, all they do is take messages and do not return calls. Emails have gone unreturned as well. I've never had this problem with All The Whey before, so what gives? Should I go back to using ON's whey protein?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Raises hand for being in the same boat.

I ordered mine.. I'll say Monday (6th) because that's when the order was actually received for 25lbs. I have mailed Paul twice now, once on Friday and then once yesterday as well as copied [email protected]. Paul has not responded and that damn AOL address gets returned.

I also did not recieve a tracking number to see if I should run and buy holdover protein.

This is why I tried others for a while because the ship time is ridiculous. Glad 25lbs of WPI will last me a while.

EDIT:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: test
Sent: 2/15/2006 11:45 AM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
[email protected] on 2/15/2006 11:46 AM
The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address.
< rly-yj03.mx.aol.com #5.1.1 SMTP; 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND>

As you can see it is indeed finding the mail exchange record. Honestly... AOL blows so much. Talk to your domain administrator and see if you guys have webmail attached with allthewhey.com and get on that.

EDIT again: I did the work for you.. even with the standard hosting you get 75 email accounts and those are webmail enabled. PLEASE PLEASE look in to this.

Domain Name: ALLTHEWHEY.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.INFOQUESTHOSTING.NET
Name Server: NS2.INFOQUESTHOSTING.NET
Updated Date: 08-dec-2005
Creation Date: 22-jul-2002
Expiration Date: 22-jul-2008

http://infoquesthosting.net/hosting/shared/standard.asp

tattoopierced1

I emailed Laura on Friday to get me a tracking number and she was supposed to get back with me but never did. I called yesterday twice and left messages with her, only to not be returned, and did the same today. I also emailed their customer service address as AOL likes to block domains for "spam". Unlike you though, I dont have the money to go out and buy more protein to hold me over, I'm a poor SOB...and right in the middle of being on Bobo's program too...needless to say, I'm a bit irritated...

tattoopierced1

where's SJA when ya need him... I know he can get ahold of Laura..

;)

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
Same boat fellas. Ordered 15lbs on the 6th, no tracking number or package. My credit card was charged, but I have gotten nothing yet. E-mails have gone unreturned as well. Someone has some explaining to do as far as the slow service and poor customer service/communication.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that they weren't expecing the reponse they did with the 15% off sale? Still should just pop in and say something.

blzr

Board Supporter
Awards
Same problem here I ordered 25 lbs on the 5th of Feb.. My credit card was charged immediately, but it took about 5 emails and one 20 min phone call to get my order shipped out on the 13th. That was over 1 week just to get my order out the door.

I'm not sure that it would have even been shipped by now if I hadn't called them and begged for an answer as to where my order was.

tattoopierced1

I've begged and pleaded and called and the person answering wont transfer me, she just takes messages that dont get returned. All that is wanted is a simple answer.......I just need to know if I'm going to be out of protein 1 day, or more than a week. At this point, I'm almost ready to ask for a refund and place my business somewhere else.

Blzr: how did you get ahold of someone...do you have another number besides the sales line?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, they have a fairly good product but there seems to be some kind of communication breakdown with the ordering. It took me a month to get mine (there were some complications with my order never understood exactly what happened). When I finally did get it, it was the wrong product and the wrong flavour for one of the 5lb tubs. I like the protein though so I haven't said anything.

The other day because I like the product I decided to ask about the shipping cost of a large order to Canada. They never got back to me, maybe they don't want the business. Oh well is Protein Factory and good.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Same problem here I ordered 25 lbs on the 5th of Feb.. My credit card was charged immediately, but it took about 5 emails and one 20 min phone call to get my order shipped out on the 13th. That was over 1 week just to get my order out the door.

I'm not sure that it would have even been shipped by now if I hadn't called them and begged for an answer as to where my order was.
You are kidding right? Not shipped until the 13th? :twisted:

tattoopierced1

bbb.org is starting to look very nice....

edit: found another number for them and got someone who I believe can help. The number is:

(610) 644-4137

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
bbb.org is starting to look very nice....
Meh.. I dunno about that.

But before ATW I was with ON, then I took a break and ordered 2 5lbs of Dymatize from Nutra and wasn't happy with the consistancy and funny smell/taste that is found in both chocolate and vanilla.

I'll figure something else out after this.

blzr

Board Supporter
Awards
I've begged and pleaded and called and the person answering wont transfer me, she just takes messages that dont get returned. All that is wanted is a simple answer.......I just need to know if I'm going to be out of protein 1 day, or more than a week. At this point, I'm almost ready to ask for a refund and place my business somewhere else.

Blzr: how did you get ahold of someone...do you have another number besides the sales line?
I just called the 800 number and got a guy on the phone. I can't remember his name but he wanted to "call me back" but I insisted that he check on my order. After about 20 min he came back and said it was going to be shipped that evening. That was on Monday the 13th, I placed my order on the 5th. At least it's finally shipped and I have a tracking number.

This might be my last visit to ATW???

I would rather pay a little more and get good service.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. you waited for 20 minutes on hold? I hope you were an exception as that is ridiculous. A full week after the CC was charged and YOU having to hassle them to ship the order.

:wtf:

tattoopierced1

Just call that number I posted...that is the managers line I got off of BBB.org

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What transpired when you called that number?

tattoopierced1

guy was really nice, took down my info, told me he'd call me back in no more than 30 minutes with an answer. I am awaiting a response from him now.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I am almost shocked that Laura has not popped in here to say something. She took care of everything for me, did you email her and include her name in your order? If so, then I am really concearned that something is wrong here. I have had nothing but great success with them. I will try to contact them for you...TBC.....

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
K, let us know what happens... then I will call.

tattoopierced1

Revo: I've had great luck with them in previous times, so that is boggling to me as well. I've emailed Laura numerous times with all the info, emailed CC with all the info, called with all my info...until I called the number posted above, I got no where...now I'm just awaiting a return call with an answer.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I just got off the phone with them. If anyone wants to know what he said give me one second to write it out

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
First off if you want to get ahold of Laura email her at [email protected]

If you want to call right now, there is a guy there who will answer, doesnt seem to be into cutomer service like Laura is, but maybe he could help. I told him about the situation and he didnt seem to want to help to much because I dont have an order. I told him, I am trying to help him out and he still didnt seem like he cared so maybe if you have an order it will be differant. Here is the number and I think he will be there untill 5pm eastern time.

1-800-866-1970

Drew

tattoopierced1

i got an answer. They had a problem with some ingrediants from Canada. So Chocolate orders, you are out of luck. He said my order will go out tomorrow and I should have it by monday...we'll see.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
i got an answer. They had a problem with some ingrediants from Canada. So Chocolate orders, you are out of luck. He said my order will go out tomorrow and I should have it by monday...we'll see.
So out of luck means.... what exactly.

And thanks Drew. It is indeed [email protected]. I sent a test message to allthewhey as an accident to copy and paste error message on here. But same message is returned with wheystation.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
CAll that 800 number that i posted. that guy will help you out.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was on the phone with the number that TP posted... called yours just now and got ahold of Elliot.

So they say Homeland Security stopped it at the Canadian border, he first said Chocolate and then I inquired if my 10lbs of Vanilla would be shipped early he then said it's all stopped at the border.

So It should be here the week of the 27th. :rofl:

tattoopierced1

So out of luck means.... what exactly.

And thanks Drew. It is indeed [email protected]. I sent a test message to allthewhey as an accident to copy and paste error message on here. But same message is returned with wheystation.
Out of luck means that orders havent gone out yet for Chocolate..should go out tomorrow, but you might want to call and verify your own order..

VVickeD

Awards
i've been waiting for my shipment since December 18th and they will not respond to my emails.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Use the 800 number that I posted, I posted it for a reason. Instead of posting call, you will then be satisfied.

Ginseng

Awards
A little off topic, but my last several orders, I received a serving scoop size of 90cc rather than the typical scoop size of 70cc. However, the nutritional information on the back pertains to the 70cc serving which i think is about 28 grams. Receiving the larger serving scoop is misleading and deceiving to me since it makes me think they want consumers to use more of their product more quickly so they will order more. I emailed laura and her response was that sometimes they receive batches with different consistency or weights. when i replied that even if that is so that should not warrant a serving size of almost 30% larger, esp when the nutritional information is specific to the 70cc serving size, i never received a response. I just wanted to know what others thought about this.

However, I've continued to order from them since i like their taste the most. i have some 70cc serving scoops left over so i just use those. However, by consistently receiving serving scoops of 90cc in size in the past several months, I begin to question the legitimacy of their product. I am in the same boat as i placed an order early last week and still have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. this may be my last order.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Call the number. I am not going to post it anymore. If you are not going to read the entire thread, then dont post. I dont even have an order in and I called to try to help everyone out. This will be the last time that I do this. Holly freaking cow ****. Are people really that lazy. I post a number where to reach the people and still they insist on posting about the problem insead of taking the corrective measure that someone else has done for them. :frustrate

tattoopierced1

chill out revo...people are just posting a reply...i'm sure everyone has seen the number you and i posted...

here have a chill pill..... ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have we yet reached the unproductive point fella's?

tatt...you know this is very uncharacteristic of ATW. I do feel for you and I believe that Laura will do her best to work things out for you and anyone else. She surely has a reasonable explaination for her lack of response.

To ALL: lets not let this get out of hand...or else ;)

VVickeD

Awards
we were all just sharing general issues. it makes me feel better that i'm not the only one. that would indicate an issue on their end. if it was only me, i would feel like they were just plain ripping me off by not sending my item. i did call btw, they did not call back.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
If you call the number that I posted before 5pm tommorrow then you will get elliot or someone else.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we were all just sharing general issues. it makes me feel better that i'm not the only one. that would indicate an issue on their end. if it was only me, i would feel like they were just plain ripping me off by not sending my item. i did call btw, they did not call back.
I realize what you are doing. But there tends to be a trend that these sort of threads take; that is, they become unproductive. The sponsor boards are not for customer service issues/complaints...period. Even though we allow levity in some cases, we also reserve the authority to shut this down any time we see fit when things go astray.

tattoopierced1

B5150: I think this thread can be closed now...an answer has been found and that is good enough for me. I realize that it isnt like ATW to have this kind of a problem and just wanted an answer as stated above. Didnt mean to cause any commotion (hope thats not how it came off), but I was scrapping at the bit for an answer for me and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.