ATW Hydrolyzed

Riminator

Awards
I'm looking for reviews/experiences with the ATW Hydrolyzed protein. I don't digest whey that well so I figured I'd try this and see what happens. I buy proteins unflavored so any tips on how to effectively mask the bitterness would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Rim

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Hi,
I've used it on and off the past year, and I was warned it would be bitter, but to my taste buds, it's like parmesan cheese in water. I've noticed at times that I would get a slight pump or maybe feel fuller for a short time right after injesting (3 scoops), maybe my body was just starving for it at the time.

I just ordered 5 jugs BTW, unflavored, I was told they now have chocolate and something else but I'm sticking to what works.

The only other protein that has done that to me was VPX's Nitronix, which also contains hydrolysates but the effect was totally different, I actually not only felt pumped but "denser", for a few hours. This was using it PWO. That product contains creatine & 4-hydroxyisoleuceine and I think some carbs too. It's in short supply these days. Hope this helps.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for reviews/experiences with the ATW Hydrolyzed protein. I don't digest whey that well so I figured I'd try this and see what happens. I buy proteins unflavored so any tips on how to effectively mask the bitterness would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Rim

Email me at [email protected] with your name and addy.....I will send you some samples to try.

Laura:yawn: