Bulk Prices for Protein

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
People have asked me to post the bulk prices again - because with the new FLAT RATE shipping AND my discount, this is a really good buy.

With Bulk - you will get the flat rate AND I will give you ten percent OR ten dollars off your order, whichever saves you the most.

Thanks for the support and PLEASE WRITE LAURA DEAL in comments.

www.allthewhey.com

50 lb Concentrate 139.99
25 lb Concentrate 69.99

50 lb Blend Flavored 179.99
25 lb Blend Flavored 89.99

50 lb Isolate Flavored 299.99
25 lb Isolate Flavored 149.99

25 lb 20/30 Blend Flavored 72.50
25 lb 20/30 Blend unflavored 69.99

FIVE FLAVORS - FIFTY POUNDS - ISOLATE 314.99**** BLEND 194.99***20/30 160.00

KOBoyz

Awards
Hi Laura,

When you split up the 50lb bulk into five flavors... are they 5, 10lb bags? or like 10, 5lb jugs?

KOBoyz

Awards
Also, what's the shipping to Canada for 50lbs? or even 100lbs (yes, 100lbs!).

Do you have an arrangement set up with UPS that the customs stuff is taken care of or is there always the chance that we get stuck with customs, duty, etc?

thanks so much!

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Hi Laura

Have been buying bulk whey from others for a while but thought I’d check you out. Looking for 40lbs to Sydney, which is always a nightmare amount for shipping. Usually get the bulk split into 2 shipments, as this is cheaper. What prices and shipping do u suggest for flavoured and unflavoured?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, you can save a penny if you buy 2 of the 25lbers versus one of the 50lber :p

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You would be right, i think....but do not forget that AM members get a ten percent discount off of web prices or just 10 bucks off if ordering 25 pounds or more....which ever saves you the most money.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Laura

Have been buying bulk whey from others for a while but thought I’d check you out. Looking for 40lbs to Sydney, which is always a nightmare amount for shipping. Usually get the bulk split into 2 shipments, as this is cheaper. What prices and shipping do u suggest for flavoured and unflavoured?

Email me your EXACT addy and I will check the shipping prices......

Laura
[email protected]

Thanks!!!!

chronicpsb

Awards
I placed an order Sunday but I used the code "LAURA" instead of "LAURA DEAL"....can I still get the discount? :)

2030 Blends 25 lb - Chocolate Orange order AW07565

tattoopierced1

Hi Laura,

When you split up the 50lb bulk into five flavors... are they 5, 10lb bags? or like 10, 5lb jugs?
I'd actually like to know this as well. A guy from work is wanting to start buying through ATW after he tried some of my chocolate protein. He wants to make a bulk order with me, but I am now kinda curious on how it will ship so we can split up accordingly. I assumed it would be the 5lb containers, but just wanted to make sure.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes....I can get bulk divided up in five or 10 pound bags.....AND you get ten percent, and the flat ship rate.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
man I saw those prices and got excited, then I saw the post date. I think I payed those prices last year when I ordered my Protein.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
man I saw those prices and got excited, then I saw the post date. I think I payed those prices last year when I ordered my Protein.

Yeah, sorry. That post was from a former rep from back in '05.