New flavor updates?

tattoopierced1

Just wondering if you had any new ETAs on any new flavors and what they are.

If you are still taking recommendations on flavors, I'd love to see an amaretto flavor, like the single serving coffee flavor ones you find in gas stations to flavor coffee with...those things are fantastic....

shaorinor

Awards
If someone can successfully duplicate a peanut butter flavor for protein powders, I would be in heaven. The Da Vinci sugar free Peanut Butter syrup comes pretty close, though.

Lion-o

Awards
Peanutt Butter!!! YES!!
Buy I Love White Chocolate Flavour, Nuts (and family) flavour, and Cinnamon flavour!!!!!!!! True delicious, it would be a dream!!!

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
If you like the flavor of nuts you might want to find another type of board to visit! J/K
Peanutt Butter!!! YES!!
Buy I Love White Chocolate Flavour, Nuts (and family) flavour, and Cinnamon flavour!!!!!!!! True delicious, it would be a dream!!!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They tell me that we are closer to offering COFFEE than we are with PB.......my head hangs in shame........still waiting.

Lion-o

Awards
They tell me that we are closer to offering COFFEE than we are with PB.......my head hangs in shame........still waiting.

I hate Coffe!!!!!!:run:

I prefer many others...Hazelnut, White Chocolate, Cookies, Apple with Cinnamon, Cinnamon and oats!!! It would be Heaven !!! :woohoo:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I hate Coffe!!!!!!

Apple with Cinnamon, Cinnamon and oats!!! It would be Heaven !!!
I concur. Cookies and cream too. Mmmm.

FTR, I think the ratio of PB to coffee sales would be something like 10:1.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I already have coffee flavor. I mix 3 scoops vanilla, 5 ice cubes and 24 oz coffee with a stick blender for my morning post-workout shake.

tattoopierced1

right now i use 1 scoop ATW chocolate blend, 1 scoop muscle milk mocha joe, 2 cups of oats and mix it with some rice milk...its fantastic.

Gdawg

Awards
Is this regular coffee that we're talking about, or is it something like mocha?

Those Starbucks mocha frappuccinos are heaven.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a frappucino flavor would be very nice.

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Hey, this is my first post here, but I've been hanging around for several months. I saw the kelp powder here and thought it might be helpful to the PB flavor process. Probaly not, but the need for peanut butter protein is getting critical.

Lion-o

Awards
Sorry guys, but I Don´t Like Chocolate-Mint Flavour :-(
Orange, Strawberry, Banana....Fruits, fruits, fruits...I don´t like fruits....and Vainilla it´s too much soft, near Unflovoured, is not a good taste....Yes, Chocolate is THE BEST CHOCOLATE Flavour in the World (for me), but I Wuold Like New Flavours more "Gourmet"....Cookies, Penaut Butter, White Chocolate, etc....I Love Chocolate, but day after day Chocolate it´s boring!!!!
Cheers!!

Lion-o

Awards
:) ....for the New year....

NEW FLAVOURS, PleaSe!!! Cookies, Penaut Butter, Hazelnut ....We need it!!!!!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about Cheese flavored?

Ok, before all of you look at me like I'm psychotic, I add Whey powder to a ton of stuff, not just protein shakes. All of the flavors currently are sweet flavors. Some dishes just don't go well with sweets. Flavored grits just to name one. Think about it, you could add cheese flavored protein powder to salsa! You could sprinkle it on your chicken! Heck you could add it to ANY meat dish to boost protein AND enhancing flavor. How about adding it to wholegrain pasta! The possibilities are HUGE.

Anyway, it would be awesome if there was a Cheese flavored powder that I could add to all kinds of stuff I cook. Especially me being on a diet and all. I would think whey protein being a milk product might make it fairly easy to simulate a cheese flavor.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
my little sister used to steal the packes out for the mac&cheese when we were kids. She was a junkie; put it on everything. I dunno the nutrient profile but that might be a possibility for you.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I hate Coffe!!!!!!:run:

I prefer many others...Hazelnut, White Chocolate, Cookies, Apple with Cinnamon, Cinnamon and oats!!! It would be Heaven !!! :woohoo:

Well I like so I will buy and tell you how good it taste:blink:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my little sister used to steal the packes out for the mac&cheese when we were kids. She was a junkie; put it on everything. I dunno the nutrient profile but that might be a possibility for you.
Dude, that junk has tons of corn syrup and is loaded with fat.

I ask for a protein powder solution because I'm looking for a healthy alternative to putting cheese on stuff. That mac and cheese powder is even LESS healthy than regular cheese.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I didn't know what comprised the make-up. I knew it couldn't be good though. I've not touched the stuff in 15 years. YOu r post just reminded me of what I posted.

Dude, that junk has tons of corn syrup and is loaded with fat.

I ask for a protein powder solution because I'm looking for a healthy alternative to putting cheese on stuff. That mac and cheese powder is even LESS healthy than regular cheese.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If ATW had a cheese protein powder I think I would probably be in heaven.

It's all well and good to have different flavored shakes, but the ability to add it to real food to boost protein content AND enhance flavor is where its really at. Honestly I'd even be willing to pay extra for it.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah I love cheese. And so does the vast majority of America.

Cheese is the Number ONE thing that is most difficult to give up for a diet. Numero Uno. A cheese flavored protein powder you could put on stuff would help IMMENSELY.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Holy Cow! This cheese idea is super-splendiferous! It would give me something good to put on my whole grain pasta. Sweet.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy Cow! This cheese idea is super-splendiferous! It would give me something good to put on my whole grain pasta. Sweet.
Honestly, I'd put it on practically EVERYTHING in my diet.

I'd put it on rice, I'd put it on grits, I'd put it on chicken, I'd DEFINITELY put it on broccoli. OMG, it would make broccoli pallatable! I love broccoli with cheese, but on a diet, the cheese must go. If I could sprinkle cheese flavored ATW, that would SO ROCK.

Seriously, it would make dieting so much easier.

tattoopierced1

man, you might be onto something...you could spice up your brocolli with some cheese flavored protein powder....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I like the cheese idea, but I'm guessing it would be hard to make it not taste artificial. What about just using fat-free/low-fat cheese?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the cheese idea, but I'm guessing it would be hard to make it not taste artificial. What about just using fat-free/low-fat cheese?
Fat free cheese still has tons of sugar.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Fat free cheese still has tons of sugar.
What kind do you use? I think i have kraft FF shredded cheese and it has like 9 g of protein and 2-3 g carbs, 1-2 g sugar. i dont think 1-2 g of sugar will do any damage

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind do you use? I think i have kraft FF shredded cheese and it has like 9 g of protein and 2-3 g carbs, 1-2 g sugar. i dont think 1-2 g of sugar will do any damage

Hmm, perhaps that's worth looking into.

Still, a cheese flavored protein powder would be INFINITELY better.

Lion-o

Awards
I think it´s a good idea a Cheese Protein powder....but not like a Protein Shake!!!!

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Holy cow....
You could mix it with fat free milk and put it on whole grain pasta for
......dare I say it.....
Mac and Cheese!!!
And it would be somewhat healthy!!!

tattoopierced1

enough of this cheese talk...that mac and cheese comment made my mouth water.... someone needs to put a stop to this...

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The possibilities for its usage are near limitless I tell you!!!

CHEESE FLAVORED WHEY PROTEIN!! :head: :head:

Basically, anywhere you would put cheese in a normal recipe, you coudl substitute this stuff and remove all the fat and carbs while adding a ton of extra protein.

I imagine in order to get the flavor right though you'd have to have higher sodium content then the standard Whey flavors, but seriously, you guys should definitely give this a shot.

Maybe make some test batches and have a testing group on this board to get the flavor right? It's a risk, but the reward could be phenominal. I'd be willing to bet you'd start a trend.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it's BETTER than most is how I should have put it. Actually, it's WAY better than most powdered cheeses... but it's still not pefect nor even close.

sean_25

Awards
Laura, if you get Peanut Butter up for sale, i'll guarantee you a 10 lb. order of isolate. :D

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So how is it bad for your health?
THIS STUFF

Is bad for your health because each serving has saturated fat and a bunch of carbs, but only 2g of protein. NOT a diet food by any way shape or means.

On another note, when is peanut butter coming out? You'll get a 10 pound order from me immediately of the stuff.