Policy Update - ATW

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - Here is the deal - we have added some new boards and this is GREAT news!!!!! BUT I want to loyal to the boards that I have learned on and had fun with. So, in order to keep track of specials, discounts, etc. - I am doing the following:

ALL SPECIALS POSTED on this board will be honored until further notice - Just get in the habit of writing LAURA in the comments section and I will honor whatever special that you can remember. When you forget and just write LAURA, I will give you whatever special is the most cost effective for you.

So, if last month, you remember a thread where I offered a free pound of ISOLATE - well, god damn it, you get it!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are few of the specials that you can still get ANYTIME THIS WEEK!!!!!

Free shipping over 75.00 orders
Free one pound of Isolate with any order
TEN Percent off any size order
Flavor sale - .50 cents off a pound of choc mint, banana, orange, vanilla

The newer boards are not going to get these specials - I am giving them some basic ones, but I want to keep the ones for you guys ALIVE.

SO REMEMBER TO WRITE LAURA on all orders!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I will get that promotion yet.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very nice I"m about to put in a big order myself. :clap2:

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

For no good reason I have never placed an order with ATW. It's about time to make my first!

Ether

Awards
Kick ass! I am waiting on my sample order so I can figure out which flavors to order.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
Thanks!

For no good reason I have never placed an order with ATW. It's about time to make my first!
You don't know what you're missing bro!! Top notch products backed up with top notch customer service!! ATW is all I use other than some Mega Milk here and there.
ROB

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
This is good. Only wish they would communicate more between themselves. I cancelled an order last month of 2 5lb isolate 5 2lb hydrolysed and 2 2.5lb milk isolate when they told me it would cost $23 to ship. Something has changed at their main office I don't know what but it was a real hassle to place an order, even if I was just reordering something I had been getting the past few months, I order an average of twice every 3 months. Anybody else having this problem? Seems they have some new people there that are unfamiliar with the products and shipping etc.?

Their products are top notch but there are other top notch products out there, which I ordered after that fiasco. It just wasn't worth the time and hassle.

I've been watching and waiting to see when everything would work itself out before doing business with them again.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez....this is painful to read. I forwarded it to the owner. I ALWAYS ask that board members try to go through me! Even just writing my name in the comments section will put the order to my attention and I can usually handle it all myself. It is tough, sometimes, for office personnel to understand sales people and vice versa - no excuses, just that I am in SALES! I generate business and sometimes it means that I have to work around things and will continue to do so if it benefits the customers..........so, I apologize and ask that you let me make it up to you and email me at [email protected]

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I always e-mail Laura directly and have not had a problem yet.....if I do......ima fly out and spank her :clap2:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey - is it just me.......or do people that have service issues with me.......they have like one post...........am i nuts?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You make a valid observation. Appropriate and effective communication is very underated. Far too often people start threads regarding their service issues with "retailer/sponsor X's" forum rather than communicating directly to the service department at the site from which they placed there order. I find myself far too often directing customers of sponsor to contact the customer service directly.

I would support any stance or precident of this nature that you were to make.

BTW...you being nuts is irrelevant at this time. :stick:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude -

Me likes the way you turn a phrase......soft spot for smarties............Laura

Siberian

Awards
laura -

how big does an order have to be in order to be considered a size order? sorry if i missed this somewhere else. thanks.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
laura -

how big does an order have to be in order to be considered a size order? sorry if i missed this somewhere else. thanks.
Not at all.....I am very confusing........orders of 75.00 or more qualify for free shipping! Any other special, I can get for you regardless of size. I can apply the .50 off per pound on flavors choc/choc mint/banana/vanilla/orange.

I have the MC and CC on sale in 5 pound increments. Just let me know what you want and I can find something SPECIAL to do with it.

Laura

THE SECRET IS to always write LAURA in comments and then I look and see what the best discount is and I apply it, without my name on the order, I don't see it.....goes right past my desk.:type: