ATW -SPEAK YOUR MIND NOW!!!!!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, gang -

The new webpage has been active for 10 days. I am counting on you for some honest criticism!!!!!! I have seen you rip people apart and I expect no less NOW.

Tell me HONESTLY - where are we with you? What have we done right and more importantly - where could we improve?

I value your feedback for the honesty and your complete understanding of this business and let's face it, Body Building is a BUSINESS.

SO LET ME HAVE IT...........What makes you buy your supps and why? What could www.allthewhey.com be doing that would increases your business with us?

And, no, I will not be making personal deliveries ANYMORE.

Laura

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Site looks great...but, uh........prices are all wrong.

Supposed to see $0.00 + FREE shipping on everything. I'll contact your webmaster for you! :p

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shipping rates?

Can I find them without registering as a member?

10lbs 85212

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
10.76 is the UPS Ground charge for 10 lbs

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Okay, gang -

The new webpage has been active for 10 days. I am counting on you for some honest criticism!!!!!! I have seen you rip people apart and I expect no less NOW.

Tell me HONESTLY - where are we with you? What have we done right and more importantly - where could we improve?

I value your feedback for the honesty and your complete understanding of this business and let's face it, Body Building is a BUSINESS.

SO LET ME HAVE IT...........What makes you buy your supps and why? What could www.allthewhey.com be doing that would increases your business with us?

And, no, I will not be making personal deliveries ANYMORE.

Laura
Okay Laura, I'll be honest as you have asked.
I love ATW, but the milk protein isolate is too expensive! I don't know how else to say it, but it shouldn't cost that much. Constructive criticism, mind you, because I would prefer to buy ALL my supps from AM sponsors! ;)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, no, no......honest feedback is really important!!!! I appreciate it and really want to know what makes some body builders jump for company to company.....and what makes 'em stick with you.

THANKS.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Laura - I'd have to bump what B5150 said. Add a shipping calc.

Also, I typically jump from one whey to another mainly on price. But I've been trying some new ones (only 2 lbs) just to see what they are like.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
bump on the shipping calc

The real reason that will keep me coming to you is price. If I find someone else that is cheaper, then you will have lost my business. But you're good for now. The only problem I have is that I can't get the damn blend to mix with milk.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
The mixing is my biggest complaint, albeit not a very big one at that. ON just mixes so much better (their chocolate completely disappears - no foam, no tiny pieces, nothing).

jeep69

Awards
Where do I start-LOL nothing mixes with ease anymore HUge clumps is what was happening to me and alot of people that ordered- costs are too high- I dont trust what is in your product due to the variables of taste and consistincy, I would consistantly get a different product every time I ordered- just aint the same since Dom Left.
nothing tastes the same as before either. and whenever I go onto a board you sponser I am always seeing your posts advertising something- that gets annoyying. IT seems like you all are desperate. And I would not advise sending out e-mails asking why a customer is no longer using your protein which also happened to me and many others.
I used you when Dom was there becuase of the great product and Excelent customer service.
I use another protein company now- like many others do. becuase I know I am getting the same pure quality protein from them every time- no "BAD SHIPMENTS" mabye stuff like this is the reason you all have lost so much business- I dont know

Not hatin on you or anything
You said you wanted criticism.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
10.76 is the UPS Ground charge for 10 lbs
Can't tell you how happy I am that you are using UPS instead of FedEx (they lost 2 orders from you in May).
Now I can order your products and actually get them!!:woohoo:

Site has a nice clean look to it, and very easy to find information.
Good job!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where do I start-LOL nothing mixes with ease anymore HUge clumps is what was happening to me and alot of people that ordered- costs are too high- I dont trust what is in your product due to the variables of taste and consistincy, I would consistantly get a different product every time I ordered- just aint the same since Dom Left.
nothing tastes the same as before either. and whenever I go onto a board you sponser I am always seeing your posts advertising something- that gets annoyying. IT seems like you all are desperate. And I would not advise sending out e-mails asking why a customer is no longer using your protein which also happened to me and many others.
I used you when Dom was there becuase of the great product and Excelent customer service.
I use another protein company now- like many others do. becuase I know I am getting the same pure quality protein from them every time- no "BAD SHIPMENTS" mabye stuff like this is the reason you all have lost so much business- I dont know

Not hatin on you or anything
You said you wanted criticism.
Wow - now that one HURT!!!!

Regarding Dom, I never met him and do not know the details of his departure.

Emails? When I started doing service here, I began to contact every customer to find out if I could be helpful in any way. Desparate? No, just service oriented. We still do PLENTY of business all over the world. I am just trying to stay in touch with what the needs are!

Posting specials - It is a necessary part of doing business and I apologize if they are annoying. I try to keep it lively but apparently, you are not amused by my hawking - oh well..... I asked for it and you gave it to me right between the eyes:hammer:

Consistency of product concerns me and I need to know when this happens so that a batch can be investigated........We GUARENTEE the satisfaction of our customers and we mean that.

I am interested in growing the business and while we have a big market with dieters and post op bariatrics, I am concentrating on bodybuilding and being a presence on the boards is the best way I know to hear what the consumers are saying.

I hope that you are satisfied with the company that you use.

Laura

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It bugs me that you offer one amazing sale after another.... When I'd much perfer to just see a lower every day price (I think I got like 5 or 10 bucks off on a 50 pounds bag... woopty doo). It also bugs me, that I ordered a 50 pound bag, and didn't get a sample of anything.. (not that I was supposed too, but I read of all these wonderful things other people get, and I got jealous.)

Mixing could be better.. but I don't really care, and I sometims wonder what those sort of opaque see through chunks are. Taste is great though, and I like the thick creamy nature of it. Although, I was really turned off about the finger nail I found.

However, there isn't alot of other places I can go.. there is a high quality bulk supplier in canada, but as far as I know it's non-flavoured.. or you have to buy flavor packs seperately.. and I ain't interested in that. SO you have me over a barrel.. do what you will to me.

p.s. Just kidding about the finger nail... It's a lie, I never found any foreign materials in my whey, although I wouldn't be totally turned off to find a pair of panties in the bottom of my next 50 pound order. ;)

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Laura,

I like the new website. It's simple, it's clean, and I can find what I want quickly. It's a big improvement over the previous site.

Posting the shipping prices, or having a shipping calculator would be a nice addition.

I like your whey protein isolate product. I also really like that you have sampler packs.
I buy whey protein isolate products from other companies (in addition to yours), because they offer flavors that you do not.
Pineapple/Mango, Raspberry Lemonade, and Fuzzy Navel are my top three favorites right now.

So, to get all my protein business, you'd need to offer more flavors.

Also, in reviewing the rest of your product offerings, ditch the l-carnitine, and replace it with acetyl-l-carnitine.

-Tinytoad

P.S. Maybe change your avatar. Customers don't want to be told that they're stupid.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okay.,......I am a tree, I can bend. How about this new avatar. It was either this or a pix of my coworker naked.

Laura

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
okay.,......I am a tree, I can bend. How about this new avatar. It was either this or a pix of my coworker naked.

Laura
As long as that co-worker happens to be female....

Since you are addressing questions and concerns. Why does your product not contain Aminogen, from what I have read it's good stuff. Maybe your developers could explain so you could relay the information to us?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's afew flavors that may be good to have:

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Banana Bread (think banana with a nutty almond/peanut flavor)
Lemon custard (like the filling in doughnuts,, mmm!)
Cappuchino(sp)
Pork Sausage(ok, I'm pushing it :nutkick: )

Glad I can help! :thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is the first time i ever read a protein powder flavor and my stomach growled. :food:
MuscleMilk has this flavor, tastes like peanutbutter cup ice cream..

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have no complaints with ATW...Great company :woohoo:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The real reason that will keep me coming to you is price. If I find someone else that is cheaper, then you will have lost my business. But you're good for now. The only problem I have is that I can't get the damn blend to mix with milk.
Me too.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all that have posted and I am collecting them and giving them to the Big Cheese, our own Don Provolone - and he KNOWS that PEANUT BUTTER has to be released soon or else I may sleep with the fish

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's afew flavors that may be good to have:

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Banana Bread (think banana with a nutty almond/peanut flavor)
Lemon custard (like the filling in doughnuts,, mmm!)
Cappuchino(sp)
Pork Sausage(ok, I'm pushing it :nutkick: )

Glad I can help! :thumbsup:
Keep in mind who came up with the tastey flavors, and who should be first to taste them.. :D

His initials are Big Pete Fox... :thumbsup:

Another set of flavors:
Apple Cinnamon
Strawberry Cheesecake (Oh, the torture while dieting to not drink too much of this)
Chocolate Caramel (Think MilkyWay in a cup!)
Maple Brown sugar (gives us an excuse when we OD on fenugreek as to what the smell is.. :nutkick: )

On that note, time for a shake..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
MuscleMilk has this flavor, tastes like peanutbutter cup ice cream..
musclemilk fat content makes me nervous. hard enough time as it is trying to maintain my feminine physique. :burger:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
musclemilk fat content makes me nervous. hard enough time as it is trying to maintain my feminine physique. :burger:
Dude, I'm cutting on 2 MM shakes a day.. ;)

The "fat" gets burned, brother.. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
aren't you naturally lean though? ecto tendencies?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
looks like a top notch website design to me. all laid out clearly, & not redundant (i hate it when there are links to the same things scattered about on the same page.) simple is best. the shipping calculator is probably a must at some point with the kind of weights being moved about. i'll be using it again soon.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish I was naturally lean.. I'm 5'-8.5", didn't see my abs even after running everyday for 4yrs in active army..

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Shipping could sure be faster. Took 9 days from day I placed my order to day I got email confirmation of shipping. The tracking info still does not show shipped though, only that UPS has received shipping info :wtf:

...had to go out and buy a 2lb jug of Whey locally to tide me over, hopefully I will get my shipment before it runs out:blink:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Oh... besides the Aminogen question...... why the heck can you not hook up with your hosting provider and get some damn email addresses attached to your domain.

I hate that AOL address you have... constantly have problems. Not only would it look more professional but you wouldn't miss out on so many emails.

This is a delivery status notification, automatically generated by MTA onlpspmscn02.ols.phoenix.edu on Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:38:02 -0700
Regarding recipient(s) : [email protected]
Delivery status : Failed. None of the mail servers for the destination domain has so far responded. (aol.com).
We have been attempting delivery for 5 times.
Maximum delivery tries attempted. Please contact your administrator to contact the destination domain or resend your message. Delivery failed.
Message Information:
Sender : REMOVED
Recipient : [email protected]

MTA Response :4.4.1
The original message is included as attachment.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I've been a satisified customer All the Whey around - taste, price, quality of product - for over 2.5 years :clap2:, more flavors would be a nice option but I won't be changing providers anytime soon. The new website looks good - very easy to navigate, quality design.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been very happy with All The Whey. I love the specials that you have all the time. I've tried a lot of other whey products and All The Whey beats them all. Why?. Well, let me tell you. Other whey products do not come close to the consistancy that All The Whey offers. Most other whey products are just drinks, that either foam up to much or don't mix well. They have little clumps and are all "watery". All The Whey products are the first ones I have used that actually have the consistancy of a "Shake". Also, for my money no other producer of protein can beat All The Whey. I even went to another company to see if I could get a better price. I asked if they did price matching, and they said they did...But they couldn't beat All The Wheys price!. Also Laura will go out of her "whey" to make you happy on a product concerns, questions, or problems you may have. This kind of comment from someone like me is abnormal. There are not many supplement companies out there that have my trust. Anyway, All The Whey is a great company. There really isn't much more anyone could ask for in the customer service that Laura provides!

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Shipping could sure be faster. Took 9 days from day I placed my order to day I got email confirmation of shipping. The tracking info still does not show shipped though, only that UPS has received shipping info :wtf:

...had to go out and buy a 2lb jug of Whey locally to tide me over, hopefully I will get my shipment before it runs out:blink:
Well....My shipment still says that UPS has received billing information, but no real shipping info yet. BTW I placed my order on Sunday the 7th hoping to get it by Friday the 12th. On Thurs I emailed Laura to see if there was a tracking number yet and Friday she emails me back saying it should be shipped early the next week. Today is wednesday and still not shipped according to UPS.

Also I ordered through one of her specials...10% off entire order. Well, they don't take the 10% off right away....what they do is refund to your CC. I checked my statement today and I got the credit. $21 for an order of $230.97 :think:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well....My shipment still says that UPS has received billing information, but no real shipping info yet. BTW I placed my order on Sunday the 7th hoping to get it by Friday the 12th. On Thurs I emailed Laura to see if there was a tracking number yet and Friday she emails me back saying it should be shipped early the next week. Today is wednesday and still not shipped according to UPS.

Also I ordered through one of her specials...10% off entire order. Well, they don't take the 10% off right away....what they do is refund to your CC. I checked my statement today and I got the credit. $21 for an order of $230.97 :think:
Okay - a production back up caused this and it SUCKS and I apologize. I have already got your info and I WILL make it up to you.

I gave you the ten percent credit based on the order amount, not shipping. I apologize for that, if I was not clear enough.

I copied your post and will forward it to my shipping people and make sure that the track number is provided in the AM. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 96 percent of the time, we are able to ship within 24 hours, but there are times when the product is just not ready or an ingredient is back ordered and it is unavoidable.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been very happy with All The Whey. I love the specials that you have all the time. I've tried a lot of other whey products and All The Whey beats them all. Why?. Well, let me tell you. Other whey products do not come close to the consistancy that All The Whey offers. Most other whey products are just drinks, that either foam up to much or don't mix well. They have little clumps and are all "watery". All The Whey products are the first ones I have used that actually have the consistancy of a "Shake". Also, for my money no other producer of protein can beat All The Whey. I even went to another company to see if I could get a better price. I asked if they did price matching, and they said they did...But they couldn't beat All The Wheys price!. Also Laura will go out of her "whey" to make you happy on a product concerns, questions, or problems you may have. This kind of comment from someone like me is abnormal. There are not many supplement companies out there that have my trust. Anyway, All The Whey is a great company. There really isn't much more anyone could ask for in the customer service that Laura provides!
Dude - you are the best!!!!!!!!

Laura

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I use a LOT of protein. 20lbs a month at LEAST. So I'm looking at this website here. Sure would be nice to find a provider that offers what I want : whey. Maybe caseinate. Heck, maybe egg protein? Why not.

BUT...

Many artificial flavourings, colors or sweeteners give me allergic reactions (rashes on skin). So that has to be avoided. So I'm looking to find the ingredients on the website and there doesn't seem to have that info there... !? [EDIT : OK found it. Looks like there is splenda and artificial flavours everywhere... Even in the "unflavoured" bulk product, it seems... ?!]

This seems ambiguous : if the product is "unflavoured" why does the ingredient list artificial and natural flavours, and splenda? I will not order a product unless I'm 100% sure what it contains. So, my 50lb order doesn't get to ATW. Unles...

Other than that, the site looks good.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Okay - a production back up caused this and it SUCKS and I apologize. I have already got your info and I WILL make it up to you.

I gave you the ten percent credit based on the order amount, not shipping. I apologize for that, if I was not clear enough.

I copied your post and will forward it to my shipping people and make sure that the track number is provided in the AM. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 96 percent of the time, we are able to ship within 24 hours, but there are times when the product is just not ready or an ingredient is back ordered and it is unavoidable.
I just wish I would have known ahead of time it would take about 2 weeks to receive the order. I am a first time customer and placed a decent sized order based on the comments of others on this board. If I like the product, I will give it another go around as the price is certainly right and you seem to want to make sure the customer is happy.

BTW...My order was $230.97...Shipping was $30.05...for a grand total of $261.02. Not a real big deal (2 bucks diff) but to me and in my business, the little things do count too.

Also, as others have said, a shipping calculator on the site would be nice too.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
I just went to order some more and realized that a paypal option woud be nice. Is that a possibility?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I second all of the protein flavoring requests of Pete:

-choc p butter
-maple brown sugar
-strawberry cheesecake
-banana nut bread
:head:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chocolate marshmallow (aka Rocky Road)
Old fashioned Malt (think Ovaltine)
Amaretto (almond/caramel/vanilla)
;)

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, well, great minds think a like

and it would be awesome if they could make protein taste like a blueberry muffin

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I got my order today and that Chocolate Mint is damn good.