Would this work?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - I am thinking about adding extra samples to your orders!!!!!! But the catch is that there would be a card attached that said the following:

I tell you this as a friend, you are spending too much for quality protein!!! Try this.

Would you actually give them to your gym buddies???????? Or, would I just be giving YOU extra protein?

Let me know, I am curious to see if this is workable or if I am just completely insane from trying to build the new webpage.

PS - Tell Bobo that I want HIS TORSO on my page!!!!!! The pix they gave me have no definition and I am embarrassed for the poor bastard that we used. WE WANT BOBO.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Okay - I am thinking about adding extra samples to your orders!!!!!! But the catch is that there would be a card attached that said the following:

I tell you this as a friend, you are spending too much for quality protein!!! Try this.

Would you actually give them to your gym buddies???????? Or, would I just be giving YOU extra protein?
Sounds fair. Wouldn't mind helping a board sponsor.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend I work with that really wants to order from you guys from now on, but he's so busy he doesn't have time to get online and whatnot. Now that I've sampled every flavor, I'd definitely give him some samples to try and not keep them all for myself :twisted:
That being said, Bobo would make a great visual aid should he ever get some new pics online.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fair. Wouldn't mind helping a board sponsor.
You know what, I'll ask my supervisor at work if it is inappropriate to pass your card to the Bariatric patients that I do diet ed/instruction with at the hospital I work in. They all love samples in the Hospital.

tattoopierced1

laura thats a great idea....been trying to get my dad to order some so samples would be a great thing to include in on some orders....