who forgot to post the special??????? ATW

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I wait for my new web page - Here is what I have to offer this weekend.......

Let us just call it a ATW FLEA MARKET!!!!!

Okay, I am listing the bulk prices AGAIN, because some of you didn't know we had it (how you didn't is beyond me)

50 lb Concentrate 139.99
25 lb Concentrate 69.99

50 lb Blend Flavored 179.99
25 lb Blend Flavored 89.99

50 lb Isolate Flavored 299.99
25 lb Isolate Flavored 149.99

25 lb 20/30 Blend Flavored 72.50
25 lb 20/30 Blend unflavored 69.99

FIVE FLAVORS - FIFTY POUNDS - ISOLATE 314.99**** BLEND 194.99***20/30 160.00

EVERYORDER PLACED this weekend gets one FREE POUND OF ISOLATE - any flavor

OR

I have Creatine Mono - 500 mg/120 Caps that I can get you for 6.00 a bottle this weekend with any order.

Orders over 50.00 - 20 Creatine Ethyl Ester CAPS FREE or
20 Hoodia CAPS FREE

Orders over 100.00 - FREE Swiss Gear Shake Bottle (very cool looking, too)

Orders over 150.00 - FREE ATW T SHIRT (also very cool looking )

Orders over 200.00 - BOTH T Shirt and Shake Bottle

Orders over 300.00 - YOU GET ALL OF THE ABOVE

So, why are you still reading.....you should be sending me an email at [email protected] so that I can place your order.....GO, NOW,

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
guy from kop.....does kop stand for King Of Prussia????? Come on down to Paoli and pick up an order and save the shipping costs.

Laura

guyfromkop

Awards
guy from kop.....does kop stand for King Of Prussia????? Come on down to Paoli and pick up an order and save the shipping costs.

Laura
yup, i'm from kop, i'd love to come down and pick up my order. make a nice trip out of it. when can i come? and how do i get there?

KLoWnPR109

Awards
What's the difference between the concentrate and the blend? I ordered 25 lbs off Ebay in May but I dont remember which kind it is :(

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, Concentrate is NEVER flavored......so this might help.

KLoWnPR109

Awards
Hmmmm, gotta be the blend then. I'll be ordering tomorrow. I want the 50, but shall settle for the 25 again

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yup, i'm from kop, i'd love to come down and pick up my order. make a nice trip out of it. when can i come? and how do i get there?

37 Industrial Blvd.........right turn off of route 30 just before Paoli Hospital. You can come in anytime between 8am and 4pm. Just email me what you need and I will have it ready for you. Don't expect too much, we save you guys money by working right out of a warehouse!!!!! Me, I am too old to be pretty, but one of our service reps, Maura, is young and hot!!!! She will be here all day during the week.

Laura