50 Pounds of Chocolate Mint - and Very pleased.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Canadian here, just recieved my 50 pound bag of Chocolate Mint... took about 7 days to deliver (which is great).

And I'm pleased to announce I love the taste and creamey texture... Whey Whey better then the Elite Chocolate Mint that I'm used too. The mixability isn't as good, but That's not a big issue with me.

Looking forward to getting to the bottom of that rather large bag. :D

Great service too... thanks

Peace

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the choco mint, their best flavor imo.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Canadian here, just recieved my 50 pound bag of Chocolate Mint... took about 7 days to deliver (which is great).

And I'm pleased to announce I love the taste and creamey texture... Whey Whey better then the Elite Chocolate Mint that I'm used too. The mixability isn't as good, but That's not a big issue with me.

Looking forward to getting to the bottom of that rather large bag. :D

Great service too... thanks

Peace

Did they have to bring that bastard in on horseback??
:rofl: :icon_lol:

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I think Laura drives it in personally with a fork lift. :rofl: :rofl:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't laugh ------- the lengths that I go to are KNOWN only to me and my pharmacist!

Poobah, I remember you and I am so glad that we made it through customs unscathed. Chocolate Mint has been our best seller this month in ALL products. But I know that the much anticipated PB will outsell them all.....and I still don't have a definitive date of release yet.

Have a great week, guys.

Laura

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My opinion is it needs to be a bit sweeter/more pronounced flavor.. That is jut me though.. Still like it thoguh.

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
If they had flavor packs we could add more to fit each individual tastes. Here's hoping...

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly the more and more I have the more and more I fall in love with my 50 er.. 49.. 48.. 47.. pound bag. ;)

Its' by far the most flavorfull whey I have had to date.. I think tastes great with lots of water (10-12oz), and down right sinful with 4-6 ounces. But that's me. :p

:)

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
ATW Chocolate Mint is extremely tasty... Mmmm.. I used to loath my protein shakes. Now I look forward to them.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Where is the 50-lb bag? On their site I only saw products in up to 10-lb increments.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where is the 50-lb bag? On their site I only saw products in up to 10-lb increments.
Either call them.. send them an email... or if you have the capability PM wheystation. They will quote you the product and shipping costs.. most of the whey is now available in 25 and 50 pound bags. :)

StuckeyBoss

Awards
How does the taste compare with Optimum Nutrition 100% whey chocolate mint. That tastes real good??

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does the taste compare with Optimum Nutrition 100% whey chocolate mint. That tastes real good??
Put it this way... I think Elite tastes way better then ON 100%.. and the stuff blows elite right out of the water. It's Freaking fantastic. :)

StuckeyBoss

Awards
Sounds good, which did you get on the site....the 20/30 ???

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I still have at least 20 pounds left of my unflavored whey, and I got it in January/February. Really wish they had flavors back when I bought 50 pounds of it, unflavored it getting to be a hassle lol.