What flavor should ATW release next?

What new flavor should ATW work to release next?

• Total voters

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - we all know that ATW is working on producing flavor packets - but in the interim, what new flavor would you like to see released next?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Tough choice but I'll have to go with PB. Coffee and cookies n cream sound good though as well.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
peanut butter, the rest have been done and tried

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
bsn has it as well as prolab's mrp's and labrada's mrp

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I believe BSN did cinnamon roll with their "Lean Dessert".

~ you beat me to it, Italion.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Damn cinnamon roll sounds good. How does BSN's cinnamon roll flavored protein taste? I also chose coffee and PB. Like I've said before I think the coffee flavored protein should taste more like the mocha joe Cytosport has. I love PB so I think this would translate to a great tasting protein if done correctly.

Stormrider

Awards
If you could come out with a good tasting peanut butter flavored protein powder I would forever be in debt to ATW.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i'll say peanut butter too! root beer would also be a winner!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
peanut butter, the rest have been done and tried
Who did Mango??

If some company were to make a protein powder that taste like a Mango Lassi when mixed with milk .... I think that perhaps would be my version of heaven.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Damn cinnamon roll sounds good. How does BSN's cinnamon roll flavored protein taste? I also chose coffee and PB. Like I've said before I think the coffee flavored protein should taste more like the mocha joe Cytosport has. I love PB so I think this would translate to a great tasting protein if done correctly.
bsn's is good. i just had some last night:cheers:
labrada's is also good, i got a free sample of three of their mrp's after emailing them. it was the lean breakfast cinnamon oatmeal or something like that. prolabs naturally lean matrix also has cinnamon oatmeal and its really good, but i would prefer ATW peanutbutter to anything

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For some reason fruity tasting whey has never sounded appealing to me. I guess I just have more of a sweet tooth and thats why I always go for the chocolate,cinnamon, cookies and cream,PB type stuff.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you DieTrying, for me the fruity flavors get reserved for the carb drinks. I usually drink my shakes with tap water so they're not all that cold, and warm mango/watermelon, etc sounds nasty :rasp:

BTW I voted for Peanut butter

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Uhh, you forgot to put pear and blueberry on the list. Those are 2 of my favorite foods.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone is picking peanut butter, and I'm a HUGE fan of peanut butter, but I really don't like the idea of DRINKING peanut butter. Call me crazy, but that just seems .... funky.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Drinking the Natty (and loving it!!!)

Everyone is picking peanut butter, and I'm a HUGE fan of peanut butter, but I really don't like the idea of DRINKING peanut butter. Call me crazy, but that just seems .... funky.
funny you should say this. I have recently made a new snack of adding flax oil to natty PB, after dumping off the separated peanut oil. It's extra runny, and of late, I find myself doing drive-by's on the fridge, picking up the jar and just, well, drinking it. (My girlfriend has made it clear as well, Null, that she too thinks the idea is absolutely proposterous.

personally......I think I'm addicted!...

So, Laura, BRING ON THE PB!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - I am crazy about you guys - but Buttered Popcorn.........oh geez, I am gagging. Tell you what - YOU find 10 people who think that is palatable and I will make it FOR YOU.

I get the whole peanut butter thing. I really think it is about PB as being such a staple in young mens' diet anyway that makes it so appealing.

Buttered Popcorn? How about BACON?

Okay - i am kidding......love you guys - I am putting together a special for tomorrow and I hope you all have a great night.

Laura

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay - I am crazy about you guys - but Buttered Popcorn.........oh geez, I am gagging. Tell you what - YOU find 10 people who think that is palatable and I will make it FOR YOU.

I get the whole peanut butter thing. I really think it is about PB as being such a staple in young mens' diet anyway that makes it so appealing.

Buttered Popcorn? How about BACON?

Okay - i am kidding......love you guys - I am putting together a special for tomorrow and I hope you all have a great night.

Laura

How about Tuna flavor!.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Here are some more write-ins:

Raspberry, or Boysenberry.

Coconut might be pretty good too.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
C'mon, no one else wants Root Beer Float? that would be genius!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate PB
Chcoclate Coconut
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Ummmm anything that has to do with chocolate would be great...

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
What about jelly flavors to go along with the PB?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
??? Does anyone else HATE root beer? Muscle Milks root beer kicks a$$ Bigtime. I love it!
Really? That might be the next flavor on my list of flavors to try next.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I peronally would not be able to handle peanut butter... whenever I try to get the peanut butter smoothies, I can't handle the taste.

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
Oh man, I can! I miss PBJ sandwitches ...peanut butter protein would be so satisfying to me

I peronally would not be able to handle peanut butter... whenever I try to get the peanut butter smoothies, I can't handle the taste.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must have peanut butter flavor. Must be a strong enough peanut butter flavor though, no weak ass waterd down "hint" of peanut butter flavoring...