Peanut Butter

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
i hope so, i love pb, but havent been able to eat because of x factor (or at least as much as i typically do)

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Designer Whey's Chocalate Peanut Caramel is the closest thing for me, and I like that one. But, I'd imagine that ATW would do peanutbutter even better.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
ok, well after reading all this about pb protein and then seeing the suggestion for designer's chocolate peanut caramel i was really in the mood. i went to gnc (ugh) and bought some (it was only 15 bucks). All i can say is PLEASE ATW DONT make your pb protein taste like designer's. i must say i barely, barely taste any pb in this. i am very disappointed. btw, is there any update on the pb protein situation? thanks

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mmmm, I'd buy 25 lbs of chocolate mint and 25 of PB!

Please do it! :)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mmmm, I'd buy 25 lbs of chocolate mint and 25 of PB!

Please do it! :)

Okay - guys - I am still talking with my guys. They have just created "orange chocalate" for the UK Branch (apparently the Brits love this). I have asked them to create PB and also, Coffee flavored......I will keep you posted - IN the meantime, CHECK OUT THE BULK PRICING>

Laura

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Okay - guys - I am still talking with my guys. They have just created "orange chocalate" for the UK Branch (apparently the Brits love this). I have asked them to create PB and also, Coffee flavored......I will keep you posted - IN the meantime, CHECK OUT THE BULK PRICING>

Laura
Coffee flavor sounds good. Take note, Muscle Milk has a flavor called Mocha Joe. It's pretty damn good. Let your mad scientists know that this flavor would be a good seller if they could get the flavoring right. :D

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
ok, well after reading all this about pb protein and then seeing the suggestion for designer's chocolate peanut caramel i was really in the mood. i went to gnc (ugh) and bought some (it was only 15 bucks). All i can say is PLEASE ATW DONT make your pb protein taste like designer's. i must say i barely, barely taste any pb in this. i am very disappointed. btw, is there any update on the pb protein situation? thanks
Sorry you didn't care much for the Designer choc./pean./car/. I had it a while back, and now that I think about it, the taste wasn't much on pb. Oh well. I'm sure ATW's protein-savy researchers will come through (so we hope).
On another note, the coffee would be a nice addition, though a blueberry flavor would probably taste good as well. I know Ergo's GF Pro will soon come in blueberry. Just one of many options I hope ATW brings out.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
not a problem. i tried it, just not my type, but i'll still drink it:cheers:

you can get the BB gf pro now, i was thinking about giving it a try, but i ordered orange cream instead

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they really are mad scientists!!!!! Me, I just think that they have to add some PB and we are set......apparently I am stupid - because you don't really use "THAT" what you want to make the flavor - you add different extracts of other things to reach the desired tastes.......oh, they are a scary bunch, these lab people. But I can say that I have tried the 'Choc Orange' and it is really good, but I cannot describe it. I know that some of the other companies are using other types of nuts in the peanut butter and it doesn't quite make it.

Keep you posted, i promise.

Laura

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'll stop using my ON Whey if peanut butter comes out. :p

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll stop using my ON Whey if peanut butter comes out. :p

I am hoping by the end of the month........for PB. We also are looking into some "OATS" that a few people are interested in - It is all way tooooooo slow for me, but quality takes time. This is what I am told. (MEN? All Men in my office!!!!!!)

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh god i would love a cappuccino flavor!

have u considered any other chocolate/combo flavors, like chocolate-raspberry or something

oh yeah, bump for peanut butter
We have had some interest in Coffee - I know that I posted a Coffee shake recipe that someone sent me that they swear WAKES them up in the morning. Me, I just want the PB to be done RIGHT. It is really a weird process, but they are working on it. I thought that they just threw some extract in and viola' - NOT.

We did just release Chocolate Orange but I have no samples yet - drop me an email and I will put you on my ever growing list of people needing samples.

Laura

djs2000

Awards
Is there any projected ETA on the PB?

I am kinda putting off my order in hopes that I could try the PB & Choc mint @ the same time.

If not no biggie.

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
If you scroll a few posts up, Laura mentioned that PB might be available by the end of the month.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
First PB now coffee. Sweet! :thumbsup:

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Laura,

Perhaps the thing to do, is to see what's selling in ice cream and yogurt flavors.
If it's not too much trouble, have a "special edition" flavor, that rotates.

I'm sure that the folks and Hagen Daz or Ben and Jerry's have a much bigger R&D budget than you, why not ride on their coat tails?

"Pumpkin Pie" might sell well from October, through December, but after that, might be a dud. Maybe around December and Janurary, Egg Nog might be the winning ticket. In spring, it might be Strawberries and Cream. In addition to a "Chocolate" you might want to try a "Double Dutch Dark Chololate." Have some fun with it.

Right now, my favorite, is taking the vanilla, and mixing it with some fresh squeezed orange juice. Vanilla + Orange... Vanilla + Raspberry... all have great potential.

Variety is the spice of life.... Why not have a special edition flavor that rotates!

-Tinytoad-

massmonster

Awards
  • Established

Laura
Ketosis has my brian shut down. Where is the bulk pricing?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I need to figure out where All the Whey headquarters is and walk around with signs chanting "PB PB PB PB" all day!!!!

(yes, and you thought my shameless begging could get no lower... it can)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Hey Laura....SJA keeps asking for peanut butter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll bump this up for her just in case she is watching quietly. I'm running low on Orange Blend, and my next purchase I want to try a new flavor. I wonder if they have Coffee flavor, I thought there were some new flavors already done...I am not sure though...

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - here is the update.....They have tried several different flavoring recipes and they are just not good enough. He is looking for a strong PB flavor and it is not ready yet. Okay, cry, cry, cry.....I am sorry!!!!! We are still working on it feverishly.

I do however have COFFEE - that's right, I have coffee. I also have Lemonade, Pineapple and Chocolate Orange.

Boys, your needs are at the top of my list. Please go check my thread about my boss. He is interested in your ideas and asked me to get some thoughts to share with him.

Thanks.

Laura

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I second that. PB is a must, but blueberry would make a nice addition as well. Ergopharm's GF Pro now comes in blueberry, so I wouldn't mind if ATW did the same.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The update is------it is a no go until they can get it to taste RIGHT. I am pushing for it each week and I told them that I need samples to go to you guys FIRST. I will keep you posted. Friday is sales meeting so I will harp again.

Laura

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I can already see her in the meetings:

"These ruthless bastards over at AM want PB. That's all they can talk about. It's PB or die for those bastards!"

The update is------it is a no go until they can get it to taste RIGHT. I am pushing for it each week and I told them that I need samples to go to you guys FIRST. I will keep you posted. Friday is sales meeting so I will harp again.

Laura

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

Laura

I'm glad to see that they are going for quality....tell them that some jackass said "good job" :thumbsup:

I want it to taste like peanut butter Capt'n crunch or the center of a Reeses PB cup. I would roll around in that **** like a dog in heat if you came up with something like that :cheers: :cheers:

tweaks

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm glad to see that they are going for quality....tell them that some jackass said "good job" :thumbsup:

I want it to taste like peanut butter Capt'n crunch or the center of a Reeses PB cup. I would roll around in that **** like a dog in heat if you came up with something like that :cheers: :cheers:
LOL....that makes two of us...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah, don't rush it!...You can't rush a good thing. The longer it takes to produce, the better it will be...

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T BONE - the voice of reason......I truly believe that I may be in love with you........someone tell me, what is this spell he casts? WHAT?

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Laura! You give me PB, me love you long time!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Make George Washington Carver proud, Laura.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was very funny..........I am still waiting. But look for the new webpage this week and see what ELSE I will have.

Laura

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PEANUT BUTTER!!!! Laura you would be a pre contest bodybuilders best frind if you get that PB out. I cant tell you how severe my Peanutbutter, jelly, marshmallow fluff, chocolate and banana cravings were last night.