Mint Chocolate flavor...how to order

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been anticipating this for a a while now, and I was thrilled to see on your website that it is now available. However, when I went to the product list, I didn't see Mint Chocolate listed anywhere. How does one go about ordering it?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great question - still updating new website and shopping cart. My name is Laura and I am the new Customer Service Rep for All The Whey and we truly appreciate your support. The new web page will be done shortly - but to make sure that your order is not delayed in any way. Drop me an email with what you need and I will bring it to the home office in the morning - so they can get right on it.

Hey, if you answer that one minute survey at http://allthewhey.speedsurvey.com - you get that 1.00 this order.

Let me know whenever you need ANYTHING - we want All The Whey to have the best customer service rep out there.

Thanks.

Laura

[email protected]

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had the Mint Chocolate for about 3 weeks now. It sure is good if you like mint chocolate anything you will like the mint chocolate whey made by All The Whey. Yum. I just wish they would come through with the promise of Chocolate Flavor Milk Protein Isolate!. There regular MPI tastes like puke!. I would buy some if they just got a flavoring system for it!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have had the Mint Chocolate for about 3 weeks now. It sure is good if you like mint chocolate anything you will like the mint chocolate whey made by All The Whey. Yum. I just wish they would come through with the promise of Chocolate Flavor Milk Protein Isolate!. There regular MPI tastes like puke!. I would buy some if they just got a flavoring system for it!
How did you order the Mint Chocolate? I can't find it anywhere on their site. I'm dieing to try the stuff.