Best Flavor?

Which flavor do you like best

• Total voters
E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on buying a 10lb bag but I don't want to be stuck with a flavor I might not like. So for others who have tried different flavors which one did you enjoy most. I'm buying the Concentrate/Isolate Blend if it helps.

D

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi,

Our products are guaranteed. So, we'll exchange or give you a refund. We'll pay for all the shipping.

Take Care

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Our products are guaranteed. So, we'll exchange or give you a refund. We'll pay for all the shipping.

Take Care
From all I've read on these boards, my next purchase is coming from you guys. Seems like a kick ass product at a great price.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I have used BSL 50lbs and recently ordered the trueprotein 50lbs.

Trueprotein flavors, shipping, and customer services SUCKS ASS by the way. I would get my $$ back if I could.

Anyways, can anyone compare BSL flavoring system (best flavoring I have ever tried) to the ALLTHEWHEY flavoring system ?

Thanks !

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I have used BSL 50lbs and recently ordered the trueprotein 50lbs.

Trueprotein flavors, shipping, and customer services SUCKS ASS by the way. I would get my $$ back if I could.

Anyways, can anyone compare BSL flavoring system (best flavoring I have ever tried) to the ALLTHEWHEY flavoring system ?

Thanks !

I've been trying to get some feedback but no one is biting. I just ordered 10 pounds of chocolate from ATW so I'll post some info soon.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've only tried the vanilla and banana. When you figure in the price, nutrition profile, solubility, and taste, both are great in my book. I have found that since the taste for te banana is suttle, the less water you add, the better the flavor is. While mixed with non-fat milk, the taste is great. Orange and chocolate will be my next purchase.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried them all, and orange is terrific. I like all of them except the strawberry, just didn't sit well with me, however, the rest are great tasting. I really think that they can't be beat with the pricing, and I have been ordering from them now for about 6 months and have yet to have any problems. Threy ship it out asap, and it gets to my door in no later than five days. Kudos ATW!!!

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Orange is my favorite. Banana is good too.

I only tired one bsl flavor which was fruit tropical(i think). I liked it and it was more of a fruit taste than the orange allthewhey is. Orange ATW is like a creme orange flavor and I really enjoy it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ugghh....Just thought I'd say I haven't tried any of the flavored, but I've got the unflavored and it make me gag thinking about it. I may have to contact the company and see if we can work out an exchange...it sucks, too because this is the only protein I have ATM!

I may have accidentally ordered the concentrate, I just notice; I referred back to the webpage and saw that the isolate and the concentrate prices were different. I paid concentrate price...does that have a little something to do with it b/c it was gross.

D

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ugghh....Just thought I'd say I haven't tried any of the flavored, but I've got the unflavored and it make me gag thinking about it. I may have to contact the company and see if we can work out an exchange...it sucks, too because this is the only protein I have ATM!

I may have accidentally ordered the concentrate, I just notice; I referred back to the webpage and saw that the isolate and the concentrate prices were different. I paid concentrate price...does that have a little something to do with it b/c it was gross.
Hi,

How are you using the unflavored? It's meant to be added to Gatorade, etc. You can add as much stuff to it as you want. A lot use Crystal Light. You can add enough Crystal Light to make hydrolyzed taste good.

Take Care

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I used it in Milk ;) LOL. I really hope this Gatorade or Crystal light does it for me. I love the bargain ;)

Thanks for the response. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out for me, though.

D

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used it in Milk ;) LOL. I really hope this Gatorade or Crystal light does it for me. I love the bargain ;)

Thanks for the response. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out for me, though.
Depending on your calorie requirements, you can add more milk or less whey to affect the taste.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I had 16 oz of milk to 1 scoop of whey and it tasted like that, still. I'm not going to add any more milk than that ;) I'll get some gatorade and crystal light today and let you know how it goes.

Thanks!

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i just add other stuff to it. 2 scoops in 16oz milk and than add some ovaltine, mmmnnnn

my favorite though, make a VIRGIN pina colada and add in a scoop of the unflavored whey and it blends right in. tastes great, and is awesome for post workout.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 2lbs tubs of Vanilla and Banana. Vanilla is great, the Banana is ok at best :blink:. AllTheWhey is now my new protein of choice and I will be recommending it to people. I used to be an AST VP2 user btw, and I do find this one to be a good competetive (don't raise the price :p)

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 2lbs tubs of Vanilla and Banana. Vanilla is great, the Banana is ok at best :blink:. AllTheWhey is now my new protein of choice and I will be recommending it to people. I used to be an AST VP2 user btw, and I do find this one to be a good competetive product (don't raise the price :p)

D

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ordered 2 2lbs tubs of Vanilla and Banana. Vanilla is great, the Banana is ok at best :blink:. AllTheWhey is now my new protein of choice and I will be recommending it to people. I used to be an AST VP2 user btw, and I do find this one to be a good competetive product (don't raise the price :p)
Hi,

Thank you for your order.

We try for the best taste without effecting the quality. The only way to make it taste better is to add fat and/or carbs.

Take Care

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i just add other stuff to it. 2 scoops in 16oz milk and than add some ovaltine, mmmnnnn

my favorite though, make a VIRGIN pina colada and add in a scoop of the unflavored whey and it blends right in. tastes great, and is awesome for post workout.
I'll have to give those a try ;) I've just been staring at the stuff for a while and haven't had a protein shake in about 2 weeks. LOL. Last time I try to save a measely 5 bucks :rant:

D

derekmac

Awards
Just checked out the site. My next order of whey will come from you guys.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
FYI, I finally have got a mixture that allows me to not just tolerate, but love my protein shakes. Only problem is, it would have been cheaper just to buy the flavored ones ;) LOL. Anyway, it's a banana smoothie. There are these smoothie packets I got at a local WinCo foods for $0.69 each. I add 10oz. milk, 1 chopped banana, 8 ice cubes, smoothie packet, 1 scoop of protein, some maltodextrin (PWO), glutamine, and creatine and it's great tasting. :D I've also got some orange that I've got to try, I'll see how that goes.

S

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Allthewhey is great. I have chocolate and strawberry and like the chocolate better but both are good. I can get a full scoop to dissolve in a cup of water with a few stirs...amazing.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I tried the sample vanilla, it was good. I'm still trying to finish of my flavorless. It's actually good when mixed w 1cup Milk, 4 ice cubes, 1 banana. It's just a pain in the butt to mix it like that. I like the shakes for the convenience. I'll probably try some more of the flavored kind, but it's kinda hard being a broke college kid and you see another protein for nearly $10 less....I don't know. Maybe I'll have AllTheWhey for "on the go" b/c of the easy mixing and the other stuff for my 2 x at home stuff.

P

Physicist

Awards
I like the unflavored with Galcier Freeze gatorade. None of the other gatorades I've tried cover it up.
1 scoop ATW, 1 scoop gatorade powder, then fill the rest of the glass with water.

D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just incase you missed it, there are sample packets with free shipping at ATW. I recently ordered these so I could try for myself which flavor I like the best. Solid purchase before buying bulk.

just a FYI

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does the Vanilla compare to ON as far as taste, I couldn't stand ON Vanilla even though everyone always bragged it up in the day. So I guess I hope ATW is closer to BSL Vanilla or LC Grow Vanilla if anyone has tried that..Feedback would be appreciated. Also, if Dom could answer the difference in the smoothie blends and the regular protein powder it would be appreciated as I'm gonna place an order soon. Thanks.

D

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
How does the Vanilla compare to ON as far as taste, I couldn't stand ON Vanilla even though everyone always bragged it up in the day. So I guess I hope ATW is closer to BSL Vanilla or LC Grow Vanilla if anyone has tried that..Feedback would be appreciated. Also, if Dom could answer the difference in the smoothie blends and the regular protein powder it would be appreciated as I'm gonna place an order soon. Thanks.
Hi,

The "Smoothie" is a low carb mrp. We don't have "blend" associated with it. Blend is associated with the concentrate/isolate product.

Take Care

O

oh-honey

Awards
what do you guys usually mix your drinks with?

im thinking the orange would be good with milk :think:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I usually just get vanilla & mix it either w/ fruit juice or jello (whey & jello only mix in the blender).

Flax & Sesathin to taste.

Chocolate I just mix w/ milk...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Bumpity bump bump on flavor packs.....are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?

W

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay - I had hoped to have it available this week......but they are not satisfied with the taste. They think that it is really important that it have a strong PB Taste and not just a hint of one - so they have tried many different gums and flavors and are not ready to release it until they feel it has that certain TASTE.

As soon as it is available, I will send samples to you guys - I PROMISE>

Laura

J

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
just got my first batch of stuff. Tried Pineapple and Choc. Mint so far. Both very nice...I put in too much water though, would be great in milk...if I drank milk (cry).
Great price, great service, and great flavors...what else can you want?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Just received my sample packs today. Only tried the Banana flavor. It was freakin awesome. Even my girlfriend loved it!! Cant wait to try the others.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Choc-Mint Rocks...So does their Strawberry. I have Choc but have not tried it yet (been sucking down the Choc-Mint :) ) I also have some Banana coming.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
choc orange rocks, im waiting on a choc. pb